All Comments on 'Conversion Therapy'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 9 years ago

absolutely wonderful , i loved every word ,i do hope you will relate more of your life together ,i for one would love to hear it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well that was ummm

Disturbing. The only saving grace was the fact that his victim turned out to be lying and victimizing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super hot storyline could not stop reading

Hot Hot Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exactly...as others said, Disturbing

The twist at the end made it a bit more acceptable, but for the most part the story appeared to be about a FELON who was slipping drugs into a young man's drinks and messing with his head.

William is a manipulative fuck and a predator. I was disgusted and felt revulsion through much of the earlier pages. I suppose a little justice occurred when you learned that he too had been manipulated,

I guess it may boil down to whether or not you prescribe to the nature or nurture theory of homosexuality. I believe it to be a bit of both but...in my case and experience, I feel that my sexual orientation was formed due to the first orgasms I had at the hands of another person...who happened to be an older man. Had he not molested me, and groomed me, I may have been straight. Basically, he robbed me of the opportunity to figure it out on my own.

Perhaps that's why I find this story to be so revolting.

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 9 years ago
Erotic, Sexy and Arousing

Loved the therapy and want a therapist of my own to convert me.

Does sodomy really feel that great and cause organisms? Does cum taste so good that it is addictive? How do I find some who will tenderly teach me how to suck their cock and ride their engorged pole?

Great story. This and other stories have turned me from being a straight that could not stand seeing naked men or their cocks to wanting to try suck. them, swallow their love juice and take their hardened member into my virgin boy pussy. How do I find him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well....

Highly disturbing.

I agree with the other poster about William being a predator. It reads very much like a brainwashing story. Almost rapey. I need to and read a decent, non erotic, story to clear my head now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was a great story!

The twist at the end was awesome and unexpected.

johnnyreyjohnnyreyalmost 9 years ago
Thank You Sir.

Your story was so exciting. Thank you for posting it. I so want to experience this. To become a good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the best story with dialogue

I was the boy, I was the man at times Itasted his cock and ass. I want to be some ones pussu,and love him till I die

donny4269donny4269about 8 years ago
conversion therapy

Such a good story. Don

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 8 years ago
Who will make me their love bottom?

It's been over a year ago that I read this story. I am harder now that I was then. Very descriptive, very erotic and hot. Your stories are great and your stories and others over the past two years have thrilled me and changed my mind about having gay sex. I could not imagine do so before, but I have needs not being fulfilled and want to give pleasure and receive it in return.

I have wanted for over a year to be a boy pussy and love toy for a caring, well endowed, sperm filled man, but am afraid to convert to gay. Mentally I have fantasies of being a partner in sex with a top and sharing passion in the new ways I've never experience. Your stories and many,many others have pushed me to the brink. Where do I find someone who will want me at my age? I still want to give pleasure and I would like a man to give me pleasure, too. Anyone let me know where to go or where to find a top for my bottom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful. my uncle wanted to make me his wife. if he had done half of what was there in this story I would have given in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gross

William is a rapisr and this isn't about love ar all. Ronnie was pretty much drugged up for most of the story and forced into this relationship. This was very disturbing.

hottight14uhottight14ualmost 7 years ago
Is it against his will....

I can understand some people saying that this was nothing short of rape.....Like many young boys I met up with an older man who seduced me......

I firmly believe that there is an actual atraction between the victim and the seducer in many situations...As a young boy I used to go to the local swimming pool a lot and the costume I wore was tiny.....a couple of sizes too small actually.....in addition they were old and the chemicals in the water had bleached the material into a semi translucent colour.......I found that men were always looking at me as I walked around...

It took just one older attractive man to spot my potential.......inviting me for a coffee and then a ride in his car......back at his house he wasted no time in getting me naked and then taking my virginity both oral and anal........

I enjoyed it so much.....I was around his place almost daily for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice fiction

I really loved the story and I would love to read more like this. People should not forget that this is just fictional. And in fiction things are allowed which aren‘t in real life.

divergurldivergurlalmost 6 years ago
Not rape or disturbing

Wish there was a second part. This wasn't rape considering the ending. It wasn't rape before either. He got a viagra and a muscle relaxer. Nothing to change his will or make him do anything. He was always given a choice. Nevermind this is fantasy and one of the best I have read with submissive Supposed straight boy. It's hot as hell when the Dominate actually cares for his sub

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Highly distirbing

To the last commenter, of you don't believe this was some sort of coersion or disturbing that says a lot about you. William was a forceful fuck who kept slipping Ronnie drugs. Do you have any idea what it's like to have a constant erection? And then on top of that muscle relaxants. Of course Tonnie would want relief. Also William kept pushing Ronnie to do things he obviously didn't want to do.

He doesnt want a man he wants a girl. And this last part was only put in because the author knew people would take issue with someone slipping shrugs into another's drinks. I'm sorry but I really find it hard to believe that Ronnie is that good of an actor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First comment is wrong, it's not rape. ((Spoiler alert in this comment))

I dont think the anonymous commenter of the first comment read the story completely.

Not rape

As Bradley and Ronnie set William up. Ronnie was always gay, he faked being straight to get with William and had Bradley lie and help him do it.

This was a great story, you should definitely keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Are you going to be making a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not like the reversal surprise ending. Would have been a better story staying with Sweetie being reluctant and having to be seduced into going further, such as feminization, marriage, hormones, group sex. I would have liked more psychological tactics and seduction / gaslighting, versus using authority, intimidation, and dominance. That aside, a good story and one of my favorite themes: straight man turned gay by using his libido against him.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

When I found out this was going to be a long story, it didn't matter. That first page caught me.

even though I knew William's plan, I felt myself getting so lost in reading it! When William would ask Ronnie something, I found myself responding! William calling Ronnie "Sweetie" all the time made ME feel weak and confused.

bjmichaels, what you wrote, "Sweety, I don't want you to be ashamed of your feelings-you simply love men and their hard cocks-It is natural for you to want to please men-you are what is called 'submissive'-you want to obey men...It obviously makes you very happy when you give men sexual pleasure-I want to help you accept who you are."

The words, "boy-pussy" and "good girl" William said to Ronnie!!! Also, the Daddy talk! OH!!! Then sealing the deal by fucking Ronnie's pussy!!! I would be like putty in Williams hands! Then wearing panties, and such!!! I would LOVE to be loved in these ways!

Those words really got to me. I DO worry what others think about me! At the same time, I'd love to be with a man like William who can help me realize who I am and be open about it.

The ending where Ronnie was talking to his mom felt like a different story, but explained some things too!

Vinner0071Vinner0071over 1 year ago

Excellent Story! Thank you!!!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. It's great to realize who you are. To find yourself and love. Great story

islandchicaislandchica7 months ago

As I read I was anticipating that switch at the end. I was not disappointed. William the setter upper got himself set up. 😁😁😁⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous