Conversion Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers

"I didn't hear you, Ronnie-say it again-OUT LOUD!"

And the words came spilling out of his mouth:

"I WANT TO BE THE BOY ON HIS KNEES SUCKING A HARD COCK!"

A couple tear drops rolled down his cheeks but I barely noticed-I was elated!

My heart, hell, my entire being leapt with a joy and satisfaction I'd never known before. I had never 'converted' an unwilling boy so soon-good grief, it took only a few hours!

I smiled at him and wore the most compassionate face I could manage. I kissed his lips then gently pushed his chest until he was leaning against the backrest.

"You're a good boy, Ronnie...I want you to relax and enjoy this-I'm going to give you a 'Special Treat'!"

I went down and swallowed the entire length of his prick into my mouth. I love sucking tiny dicks-I love having the whole thing in my mouth-there's nothing like the flavor and aroma of young dick.

I moved my head furiously up-and-down; every time my lips reached the base, a little more pre-cum leaked from my engorged cockhead. I worked on him rapidly; mustering all the skill I'd acquired thru-out my life.

"OH-GOD—OH-GOD—OH-GOD—OH-GOD..." he groaned. His hips quickly began bucking and thrusting upwards. I was sure he had never experienced anything like this from his two former girlfriends.

Since I denied his first orgasm, I knew he wouldn't last much longer so I savored the moment; I wouldn't be doing this for him very often in the future-only when I thought he deserved it.

I maneuvered his legs further apart. I coated my middle finger with his pre-cum until it was wet and slick. The moment I touched his anus I heard a loud "OHHHHHHHHH..."

I pressed forward slowly working the finger inside his rubbery ring. When it was into the knuckle-I squeezed his prick-sucked hard on his glans-then forcefully thrust the finger into him until it bumped his prostate.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

I love the taste of fresh cum from a young boy. Once again I was impressed with the quantity of cum his tiny balls held. His body flailed about but I was able to keep his dick in my mouth.

I didn't swallow the final few spurts; I held it inside my mouth until he was finished then I took his head in my hands and kissed him. When he realized I was letting his own cum ooze into his mouth from mine he tried to pull away, but I held him firmly to me with the admonishment:

"Never pull away from me!"

The severity of my voice surprised him and he flushed red and apologized.

"I—I'm s-sorry, William."

He opened his mouth allowing the transfer of cum. His tongue licked the creamy substance from my tongue.

"Mmmmm..." he softly moaned.

"Did you enjoy that, Ronnie?" I asked the still-trembling boy. I knew darn well it had been the best climax he'd ever experienced.

His heart was pounding as I held him close.

"Ohhh, Mister Harwood-I mean, William...yes...that was the best ever...I never felt anything like that before!" he said, unable to look me in the eyes.

"Ronnie, that's the way all your orgasms can be, if you admit to yourself what you truly enjoy in life."

I saw his puzzled expression and smiled to myself. It was time for his big test; to take him to a place from where he could never return.

"Ronnie, I did you a favor and it's your turn to reciprocate-will you do me a favor now?"

"Oh-Yes William!" he said enthusiastically. "I owe you a favor!"

His small hand darted beneath the waistband of my shorts and took hold of my hard cock; he slowly stroked it. He misunderstood my intentions.

"Finish your beer, son," I said. I watched him drain the last half of beer and the 'love potion'.

I began to stand, and I helped him to his feet.

He was about to remove his hand from my cock when I said, "NO-keep holding it...take my balls in your other hand!"

My heart soared when he instantly obeyed my command. His small hands now held and caressed my genitals inside my boxers.

He looked at his discarded shorts and I knew he wanted to cover himself.

"No, Ronnie, I want you naked," I said softly. "You are such a pretty boy I want to see all of you!"

I smiled as I looked at another hard little boner jutting out from his crotch.

In this manner I guided him into position before the large living room mirror. I took his head and gently kissed his sweet lips.

"You're doing fine, Ronnie...you're such a good boy!" I said as I flipped the switch and the red light above us came on.

I gently touched the tip of my middle finger to his full lips and ran it back and forth over his closed mouth. I watched his pretty face. His expression told me he had no clue what I was doing.

When I applied the pressure to push my finger into his mouth his eyes became big with horror while his cheeks flushed the deepest red yet. He figured out what was expected of him.

"Mister-I mean, W-William-please, I can't do this-p-please don't make me do this..."

I reached down and found his hard pecker and squeezed and gently stroked it. I kissed him and pushed my tongue into his mouth until he gasped for air.

"Ronnie, no one can make you do anything you don't want to do, but I thought we were friends-we do favors for one another...I did you a favor-now I would think you'd want to return that favor...don't you want to return the favor for me, Ronnie?"

"B-B-But that? Oh God, Mister Harwood-won't that make me a-you know...uh..." he stammered.

"What? A queer—a fag-GAY?" I said loudly. "I thought you were smarter than that, Ronnie! I'm a little disappointed in you! We already went over all this-we're 'friends with benefits'-that is all...no one will ever know what we do here-I thought you were adult-enough to understand that!"

When the blood drained from his face, and tears welled in his eyes, I knew he would go thru with it.

"I thought you wanted to try this, Ronnie? Remember what you told me about that picture? How you want to be on your knees sucking a man's cock?"

I heard him whimper. "But-"

"Ronnie, this is the perfect time to try it-you can experiment all you want and no one will ever know-I promise you!" I said as I stroked his throbbing prick harder and faster.

"Ohhhh, William...that feels so good...are you sure no one will ever find out about this?"

I inwardly smiled in triumph, but remained stoic.

"Ronnie, I guarantee I will never say a word to anyone about what we do here!" I said then kissed him again. "And I think you just might like it..."

Once again I pressed my middle finger to his mouth; this time his lips parted and allowed the finger entry. I slowly pushed it into his mouth.

"Wrap your lips around the finger, son," I instructed. "Yes, that's good...now use your tongue-lick at it while I move in-and-out of your mouth!"

"Yes-that's very good...work your lips and swirl your tongue..." I said as I simulated fucking his mouth.

I saw a strange glaze come over his eyes. His cheeks puffed in and out, and his breathing became irregular. I squeezed his hard prick one more time and he moaned around my finger.

It was time to turn him into a cocksucker.

I whispered into his ear; my hot breath causing his erection to pulse and expand in my hand:

"Take your hands out of my shorts and get on your knees..."

He slowly obeyed me. "Good boy," I said and patted his head as though I was rewarding a dog. I chuckled when I saw him close his eyes.

"Ronnie, open your eyes and pull down my shorts," I said softly. "I want you to look at it."

His fingers hooked the waistband and my shorts began their descent. I watched his reaction when my hard cock and scrotum came into his view. His eyes grew wide; a flush of heat covered his face.

My shorts fell to the floor and I kicked them aside. I spread my legs wider for balance.

"Give the head a little kiss..." I said.

My purple cockhead was slick with pre-cum. I stared down at the boy and watched him reluctantly move his face forward until his lips came into contact with my hot flesh. He pursed his full lips and touched them lightly to my glans.

"Ronnie, you can do better than that-give it a real kiss," I encouraged him. "Yes, that's good-kiss the whole thing-yes, like that-very good-back and forth...back and forth...very good!"

"Now use your tongue-lick it all over, Ronnie...yes, excellent-you're doing great!"

"Ronnie, wet your lips with your tongue...ohhh boy-that looks so sexy! Now slide your lips over the glans and take the head completely in your mouth...yes—yes-Oh you're such a good boy!"

"Now Ronnie, take hold of the shaft...yes, good-yes, oh Ronnie you're a natural!" I said when his hand immediately began to stroke the shaft. "Cradle my balls in your other hand...yes, very good-Yes, that's it-yes, massage my balls...oh you're such a sweet young boy I want to call you 'Sweetie' from now on-is it okay if I call you 'Sweetie'?"

"Hmmmm..." he replied.

"Now just do the same things I did for you, Sweetie-move your head back-and-forth while you stroke the shaft...yes, oh my, that feels sooo good! Don't forget my balls, Sweetie-massage my balls...oh you're such a good boy doing exactly what I tell you to do!"

"Breath thru your nose, Sweetie-that's it-breath-in my aroma, dear," I heard a deep groan escape his throat. "Yes, I can hear how much you love my smell...now work your mouth faster over my cock...no-keep your tongue on my flesh...Yes, very good, Sweetie-very good!"

He suddenly removed his hand from my balls, lowered it and began stroking his own erection.

"No—no, Sweetie-when you have a man's penis in your mouth you must give it your full attention-I will decide when you can cum!"

Another whimper of frustration came from him as he quickly obeyed me and re-took my balls in the palm of his small hand.

I smiled down at the boy as he worked feverishly to make me cum. He now furiously bobbed his head back-and-forth over the length of my prick. His hand became a blur on the shaft.

Small, mewling animal-like noises came from deep within him. He was lost in the sucking.

"Sweetie," I said, "...my balls are full of cum...when I shoot in your mouth swallow as much as you can, okay?"

It is always a good idea to tell a new boy what is expected of him; otherwise, when they taste the first salvo of cum they have a tendency to pull their mouths off the cock they are servicing.

"Hmmmm..." he moaned around my ever-expanding prick.

I reveled in his sucking. He had become so good in such a short amount of time it crossed my mind that he had done this for men in the past, but I knew that wasn't true. Bradley had assured me the boy was strictly heterosexual, and Bradley has a gift for gleaning personal information from young boys.

When my balls finally exploded, I sensed panic from the boy. His eyes opened wide as possible, an expression of fear and disgust washed over him.

"Place your tongue flat on the slit and lap-up and swallow as much as you can!" I commanded.

When you first use a boy's virgin mouth you have to keep their mind occupied so they don't have any second thoughts.

He instantly obeyed. His submission to me made my orgasm that much sweeter and longer.

I was absolutely delighted as I watched him frantically sucking and swallowing, desperately trying to keep up with the numerous spurts of cum I shot into his willing mouth.

I saw some of my cream escape the corners of his mouth and smiled at such a dirty sight: my hard cock deep in the boy's mouth, his eyes bugged-wide; a film of perspiration on the red cheeks of his pretty face.

When my orgasm gradually subsided, I was impressed by the amount of cum he had been able to swallow, but this was no time to gloat...no, not yet.

"Sweetie, clean me with your tongue-all of the spunk you missed-lick it all up with your lips and tongue!"

My heart filled with warmth when he immediately obeyed my command.

I helped him to his feet and he was trembling so much and his legs were wobbling he almost fell down. I caught him around his waist and held him steady. I knew what the problem was: he was so excited that the slightest touch would have sent him into ejaculation.

I calmly reached between his legs and found his balls high in their sac; my fingers gently encircled them and pushed them down: Orgasm Delayed.

His frustration was palpable.

"OHHHH-PLEEEEEZZZZZZ-MISTER-HARWOOD-PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZ..."

I guided him to the leather sofa and positioned him between the sofa and table.

"Place your head and elbows on the back of the sofa," I instructed.

He automatically obeyed, but when he realized how vulnerable he was in this position, he balked and said, "B-But Mister Harwood-w-what are you going to do to me-please William-"

"RONNIE," I said forcefully, gripping his rock-hard, young prick and stroked it sending shivers thru-out his body, "...if you want me to let you cum you'll have to trust me and do as I say-OKAY?"

More whimpering followed by a meek, "Yes, Mister Harwood-I mean William."

He groaned again when I removed my hand from him. I found the 'cigar tube' on the table, opened the drawer and brought out the jar of baby oil.

I quickly coated the tube with oil, and standing behind him ordered him to "Spread your legs wider apart!"

He obeyed then gasped when he felt the tube sliding between the open cheeks of his ass. I pressed it firmly and moved it back and forth from his anus over his perineum. He shivered again.

I pressed the tip against his virgin asshole and applied pressure. When it popped thru his rubbery ring he gasped, and began a non-stop moaning. I felt him trying to expel the invader so I pinched his buttock hard.

"OWWWW," he cried out.

"Sweetie, you need to relax...let it happen-I promise you're going to love this!"

I grasped his tiny prick and squeezed-he was ready to cum but it was too soon. Once again I lowered the balls in his scrotum.

When his body calmed down, I began a slow thrusting of the tube in-and-out of his asshole.

"OOHHHHH-GODDDDD..." he exclaimed; and when he began to frantically move his hips back and forth I knew I had him-he was mine to do with as I pleased.

Before I actually fuck a new boy, I make them assume all the standard fucking positions and use the tube on them. In this way, they become accustomed to being the 'submissive' in our relationship.

The tube is only a half-inch in diameter so it doesn't hurt them much, and they get used to having something inserted in them 'back there.'

I waited patiently until the boy's natural instincts took over. I didn't stroke his prick as much as just let him move his hips and slide it thru my lightly closed fingers. In fact, I held the tube still, and let him do the fucking.

He was moaning incessantly now; his thrusts became more urgent; his cries of pleasure louder and more frequent.

When he began to fully impale himself on the tube, I decided it was time to allow him to cum.

My hands went to work vigorously stroking his prick while I brutally screwed his asshole with the fake cock. For his part, he threw caution out the window and lost his inhibitions; he violently fucked-back hard against the tube. His tender asshole took every inch, and when the tube bumped his prostate he howled like a wolf in heat.

With one final, and particularly brutal thrust of the tube deep inside his asshole, his body shook violently, his prick began spewing cum in mid-air.

"OH-GOD—OH-GOD—OH-GOD—YES-YES-YES-I'M-CUMMING-I'M-CUMMING-OH-MY-GOD-I'M-CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..."

I milked his prick for all it was worth; I drained his balls of every drop of boy-cum.

When his body came to rest, I wiped his prick clean with my hand, leaned over and presented it to his face.

"Lick my hand clean, Sweetie!" I ordered.

He groggily lifted his head and obeyed my command. I felt my cock lurch to full erection. His obedience excited me no end.

I helped him to a standing position and pointed at the sofa.

"Sweetie, you made a heckuva mess-lick it all up for me!"

I heard him groan, but he immediately lowered his face and obeyed my command.

Oh my God, this boy is perfect! I thought.

We pulled on our shorts and I instructed him to sit while I retrieved a beer from the fridge.

I sat close beside him, offered him a swallow of beer. Then I decided to test him. I laid my hand on the soft flesh of his inner thigh and gently rubbed until I saw the small bulge appear once again inside his shorts.

He was completely under the influence of the double-dose of 'love potion' I'd given him.

"Sweetie," I said. "Put your left arm over my shoulders..." He obeyed. "Now with your other hand I want you to reach inside my shorts and hold my balls for me—will you do that 'favor' for me, Sweetie?"

He flushed a bright crimson, hesitated, but when he saw me intently staring at him he reluctantly slid his hand inside my shorts. He gasped as his hand brushed my erection then he found my balls and cradled them in his hand.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good boy," I said.

I gave him another swig of beer and said, "Sweetie-we need to talk!"

I paused, drank from the beer bottle then used my most sincere and caring voice:

"Sweetie, we've had a lot of fun today, haven't we?"

"Y-Yes...it has been fun..."

"...and one thing I've noticed is every time you're near me you get an erection, isn't that true?"

His face turned a brighter red. "I, uh, no, I don't think so!"

"Sweetie," I scowled at him. "Don't insult both of our intelligence..." I squeezed his hard prick thru his shorts for emphasis.

"I, uh...oh God, I don't know what's happening to me...I've never felt like this before!"

"I think I know what's going on, Sweetie, and there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of-what you have experienced today is perfectly normal...the sex you and I have had has been wonderful, hasn't it?"

"I, uh, well-"

"Sweetie, if you want me to help you-you MUST be honest with me! You have loved having sex with me today, haven't you?"

"Oh God, I, uh..."

"SWEETIE-LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND ADMIT YOU LOVE HAVING SEX WITH ME!!"

The color drained from his face. His watery eyes found mine, and in a barely audible voice he said, "Yes...I love having sex with you."

My hard cock twitched inside my shorts.

"You love holding my hard cock in your hands, don't you Sweetie?"

"Oh God, Mister Harwood...please don't make me say these things...can't we talk about something else?"

"No Sweetie, we're staying on this subject until you understand what kind of boy you are...now, tell me you love holding my hard cock in your hands-ANSWER ME!!"

A single teardrop rolled down his cheek.

"Yes...yes I love holding your hard cock in my hands."

I kissed his cheek and said, "See-that wasn't so difficult to admit...Sweetie, tell me you love kneeling before me and sucking my hard cock!"

"Oh God..."

"I'M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER-SAY IT-TELL ME YOU LOVE SUCKING MY HARD COCK!!"

I began to stroke his erection again. His mind was in a fierce battle with his penis and I knew which one would win out.

"YES DAMMIT-YES I LOVE SUCKING YOUR HARD COCK!"

"You love making me cum in your mouth-you love the taste of my cum-SAY IT!"

He began to quietly sob. "Yes...I love making you cum-I love the taste of your cock and cum in my mouth."

I turned his face to mine and kissed him on his lips.

"Sweetie...what kind of boy loves to stroke a man's cock? What kind of boy loves to be on his knees sucking a man's hard cock?"

"Please...no, I uh..."

"What kind of boy slides his hand into a man's shorts and holds his balls?"

"NO, YOU MADE ME!"

"Sweetie, I'm tired of your lying...I asked you if you'd hold my balls-you didn't have to-a normal boy would have refused-a normal boy would have punched me in the face-you didn't do either one of those, did you? You wanted to hold my balls, didn't you?"

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,235 Followers