Conversion Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers

He began rising and falling harder and faster-he was straining to climax, but his balls were still cinched-together low in his sac.

He was crying; his sobs were drowned-out by a loud grunt every time he viciously impaled himself on my manhood. I waited as long as I could-until the pressure in my balls became too great to control any longer.

I deftly unfastened the strap from his scrotum then held his hips tightly for the coming of what I knew would be a violent, earth-shattering orgasm.

When he realized his balls were free, his fucking became so furious I worried he might hurt himself. His grunts turned into loud screams every time he slammed my cockhead against his prostate.

I couldn't hold back any longer-the walls of his cunt tightened around my prick and squeezed and milked my flesh until my balls erupted like Vesuvius.

The moment he felt my first hot load shoot-off like a cannon inside him, he gave one final and vicious plunge downward and he cried out like never before.

He howled like an animal, and bounced on my spurting-cock as his dick exploded without me ever having to touch it. I had to use all my strength to hold him to me.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, with absolutely no prompting from me he blurted-out:

"I LOVE YOU, DADDY!"

OH MY GOD-my heart burst with joy-a happiness that brought tears to my eyes!

"I love you, too, Sweetie!" I said to him with a heartfelt honesty I thought I would never experience.

It had been the most wonderful fuck of a long lifetime of wonderful fucks, but better than that-I had finally found the love of my life!

We spooned on the sofa while we slept, and when we awoke, he was the one who initiated our second fuck.

He surprised and delighted me when he placed a kitchen chair before the large mirror; bent over with his hands on the seat for balance then spread his legs wide for me.

I took him from behind, slowly, thrusting in-and-out of his sweet pussy until once again I filled him with cum...and he too, once again, cried-out and climaxed without his beautiful dick being touched.

We fucked three more times that afternoon and evening. In between, we cuddled and whispered our love for each other. Gone from his eyes was the doubt and fear he'd felt for such a long time.

Instead, his eyes shone brightly with confidence and self-awareness; he now knew his purpose and place in life.

The following morning, my heart raced with love and excitement when he knelt between my legs and remembered his morning duties. He thrilled me with his hands and lips and tongue for a-full-thirty-minutes before I exploded in his wonderful mouth.

When we rolled out of bed, instead of gym shorts, I handed him sheer, pink panties to wear. He just smiled, and slipped them up his legs into place. He even put his hands on his hips and posed for me.

For the rest of our stay at the cabin I taught him everything that was expected of a good wife. And if he misbehaved, or didn't perform to my expectations, I took him across my lap and gave his panty-sheathed buttocks a sound, and thorough spanking.

There were a couple occasions when I suspected he intentionally provoked me; and that excited the hell out of me!

I found that after a hard spanking, his lips seemed softer, more pliant, and he sucked with an ardor and passion that overwhelmed my senses.

"Sweetie, I want you to be my wife-will you marry me?" I asked him the night before we left the cabin.

My original plan was to not even tell him we were going to get married; to just leave the cabin, and go straight home where Bradley had transformed the grassy area behind the swimming pool into a small wedding chapel.

I wasn't going to give him a choice, but I discovered with each passing day, my attitude towards him was evolving; he was no longer just 'my boy' to do with as I pleased...no, we were now 'partners' in this life-I had opened and revealed myself to him as much as he has to me.

I am the luckiest man alive. After so many years of meaningless one-night-stands, and strictly physical relationships, I have finally found someone who accepts me for who I am.

He love and respects me, and he is really, truly the love of my life!

SIX WEEKS LATER

"He makes me wear women's underwear, mom."

"Hahaha...yes, dear, men do have some peculiar tastes...but I'd say it is a small price to pay for the good life you have now, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so, mom...and it really does get him excited...I don't mind the panties so much-they actually feel good wearing them...but the nighties, garter belts and stockings, well, it's really time-consuming getting ready for bed!"

"Hahaha...I know, sweetie-your father liked me dressed-up like that, too!"

"...and then he wants me to act all girly-like when we're in bed!"

"Well...that's not much of a stretch, dear."

"Very funny, mother...hahaha..."

"The important thing is-are you happy?"

"Yes...yes I am-very happy...even when he spanks me."

"He spanks you? Playful spanking or does it hurt?"

"Yes, it hurts-like he says, "what's the point of spanking if it doesn't hurt?'"

"Well, that doesn't sound fun, dear!"

"He only does it when I make mistakes and deserve it...and, well, I hate to admit it, but sometimes I screw-up on purpose."

"Oh my...like I said, dear-you men get excited from some pretty strange things."

"Hahaha-yeah, I guess you're right! When are you going to come and stay with us, mom? He's looking forward to meeting you-I fixed-up the guest room especially for you!"

"Probably next month, dear-Fernando wants to take me to Rio...when I get back I'll come down and see you."

"Do you like him, mom? Is he good to you?"

"Yes, for the most part I like him a lot!"

"For the most part? What does that mean?"

"Well, there is one aspect of our, uh, private life that bothers me..."

"What's that, mom?"

"Oh, I guess I can tell you this, dear-you'll understand...when I do oral for him, well, he expects me to 'swallow' and I don't find that pleasant at all...you know, your father never minded that I wouldn't let him finish in my mouth."

"Yes, I understand, mom...I find the best way to do it is to hold your breath for as long as possible...you can almost get all of it down without tasting it."

"Thanks for the advice, dear, hahaha...do you see much of Bradley?"

"At least once-a-week, mom."

"Have you thanked him for setting all this up?"

"At least once-a-week, mom, hahaha..."

"Hahaha...remember the time I caught you two in your bedroom?"

"Oh yeah, neither of us will ever forget that! And we're both still grateful you didn't blow-up and make a big scene-thank you, mom!"

"Honey...your dad and I knew you were gay at an early age...we learned to accept it...but on that particular day, well, my friend Millie was coming over for coffee, and I needed to get you boys to stop before she got there...and to be honest with you, dear-I watched you two for a while before I barged into your room."

"What? Really? Why would you do that?"

"Honey, you looked so peaceful and happy on your knees, and well, I thought maybe I could learn something from you!"

"OH MOM...hahahaha..."

"Does William know yet that Bradley is your cousin?"

"No...no, not yet...we're not saying anything...we don't want him to know...there's no telling what he'd do if he found out Bradley and I planned this whole thing...I mean, William loves me, and I make him happy, but if he thinks Bradley and I betrayed him-we both might lose the best thing that's happened in our lives!"

"Your secret is safe with me, dear!"

"Mom, would you send me your recipe for paella? Mine isn't very good...and you know what they say: the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach!"

"I have found his penis has a lot to do with it, too, dear!"

"OH MOM! Hahaha..."

"How do you spend your days, dear? Do you enjoy being a housewife, or do you get bored?"

"I stay pretty busy...this is a big house and keeping it clean takes a lot of time...and, you know, he gave me an exercise routine twice-a-day...he makes me take a thirty-minute bath in the morning, and another before bed time...on Wednesdays and Saturdays he takes me golfing...and four-times a week we have, uh, 'visitors'..."

"Visitors, dear? What does that mean?"

"Well, uh, William likes to 'watch' me, mom."

"Watch you do what, dear?"

"Well-you know!"

"OH MY! Something of a voyeur, is he?"

"It REALLY gets him excited, mom!"

"And just who are these 'visitors'?"

"Well, hahaha...on Mondays and Thursdays it's the guys who do the gardening and landscaping-"

"OH MY!"

"...on Tuesdays it's the guys who clean the swimming pool...and of course, Friday nights Bradley comes over."

"He forces you to have sex with all those men?"

"Well...he doesn't force me, mom, he just kind of expects it..."

"How do you feel about it, dear?"

"Well, uh...to be honest, mom-I love it! After the men leave, William and I have our hottest sex! You can't believe how horny he gets watching me on my knees with all these guys, mom!"

"Oh, I believe it! I have a little confession of my own, dear..."

"What's that, mom?"

"Fernando likes threesomes!"

"REALLY? Guys or gals, mom?"

"Oh, no-no-no-Fernando is ALL man, dear-there are no other men in our bed!"

"And? What do you think of it, mom?"

"Well, it certainly is different than when your father was alive..."

"Mother-tell me the truth! I share all my private details with you, don't I?"

"It's sort of embarrassing, dear..."

"And my life is normal? C'mon mother..."

"Well...he brings home girls who are half my age, dear...and much like William-he gets VERY aroused watching me kneel between their legs..."

"OH MY! And, does it do anything for you, mother? Do you like doing that?"

"Well, dear...he likes to play games..."

"C'mon, mother-you can't leave me hanging like this-what kind of games?"

"OH MY-I'm getting all hot just thinking about it, dear!"

"Mother?"

"Okay, I'll tell you one game we play...my face is in the girl's, uh, you know-"

"Snatch? Pussy? Cunt?"

"When did you get so foul-mouthed, dear?"

"Sorry-please go on!"

"Okay...anyway, Fernando has me using my mouth on the girl while he makes me play with myself..."

"Ooooo-kinky, mother!"

"Do you want to hear this, or not?"

"Sorry!"

"He gives me seven-minutes to give both the girl and myself orgasms...if I do it-he takes the girl in her butt...if I don't, I have to take it in MY butt...and believe me, dear, Fernando is hung like a horse and it hurts like hell...I was lucky-your father never once even hinted at doing it that way!"

"It takes practice, mother...I love it! I have my best orgasms that way!"

"Thanks for sharing that with me, sweetie...hahaha."

"Do you gag when you're going down on the girl, mom? I know I always did!"

"You're making me blush, dear!"

"Sorry about that..."

"No-it's alright...to be totally honest-I like it! There is something about making love to a woman that gets me, well, I don't want to be indelicate, dear, but we're long past the point of civilized conversation...when I'm going down on a girl it gets me wetter than anything I've ever done!"

"OH MY!"

"I'll tell you one more thing then we'll never discuss this again...and Fernando must never know, okay?"

"Sure, mom-what is it?"

"Sometimes the girl's stay for days at a time, and when Fernando is away...uh, well, the girls treats me like I'm their personal plaything-they have me do the wickedest things for them...let me just say, like you, I spend a lot of time on my knees and I absolutely love it, dear!"

"OHHHHH-like mother-like son!"

"Hahaha...I guess so, sweetheart!"

The phone call with my mother ended the same time the bathtub filled with hot water.

I set the thirty-minute timer and gingerly stepped into the bubble-bath. I winced when I sat on my freshly-spanked buttocks. My frown turned to a smile as I recalled how I had intentionally burned the toast so he would spank me.

I lay back, and closed my eyes-the taste of his cum lingering on my tongue; the delicious feel of my empty balls after they had blown an especially large load.

What a wonderful life!

Married to a man I love-a man who loves and adores me ...and is rich enough I don't have to work a day in my life...the house is big and beautiful with a great swimming pool... and my sex life is one that most people can only fantasize about.

Let's see-what day is this? Oh yeah-Thursday! Jose, Manny and Ricardo will be here in a couple hours...I think I'll wear my frilly, white lace panties-Ricardo always gets an instant hard-on when he sees me in them.

Oh, I better check to make sure I'm hairless-it's too soon for another spanking.

I think for dinner tonight I'll make Beef Wellington for William...and maybe pour a vial of his 'secret' love potion into his wine:

It's been a few days since he's given me a "Special Treat'!

Conversion Therapy

By B.J. Michaels

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers