All Comments on 'Converting Carter'

by JessicaLove85

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
denverjohndenverjohnover 14 years ago
Way out...

I have gay friends and this logic is so far out of wack. I could only read about 1/2 the first page to the point of suggesting the brothers hook up. People in this day and age just can't be this out of sorts or naive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I thought this story was great. It's a story, and like movies, it does not have to be completely grounded in real life. Unlike some readers I have lived in a small southern “Bible” town my entire adolescent life (and well into my mid twenties) and yes a sheltered boy can be that naive about his sexuality. Mind you lol the events in this story are a lil bit goofy (maybe they should have been aged 18(sister) and 19(twins)?) but it was such a loving story! You get 5 stars from me! It turned me on so bad! I would love to read another story about the three siblings loving one and other maybe Camden realizes he's Bi (maybe a locker room shower scene with some embarrassing moments? lol) and explores this more with Carter and Anna gets a lil jealous and tries to seduce Camden ? I dont know but that would be so sweet, loving, and sexy! :-)

AmontilladoAmontilladoover 14 years ago
Interesting idea

That is an interesting idea for an incest story, and I thought it was well done. And having gay friends, I can say that it is pretty common to feel ambiguously about one's sexual identity. Don't know why the other poster thought it was "way out." Unless he had a problem with the fact that they were brothers, but if characters in stories felt the same way about each other that siblings in real life did, there really would be no incest genre at all. That it isn't realistic doesn't stop it from being hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lovely

Enjoyed it very much!

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 13 years ago
I wasn't turned on at all...

... but I also haven't expected this story to do so at all. I'm not into gay sex, and so the topic itself wouldn't turn me on at all... I'd probably switched to another story about halfway down page one, but I wanted to see, what JessicaLove85 would make out off this topic...

You've been great, Jessica... I wasn't turned on, but I was pleased and touched by the loving setting, you planted the story in. The siblings in such a loving relation towards each other... Willing even to bring personal sacrifices like Cam did.

I can't judge whether or whether not the story is realistic, but I can judge, that this story is full of love, understanding, commitment and trust... and by the way... It's written just great!

With kind regards from Germany

MaitreNuit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't stop now ur on a roll

Continue the story. Man this story so far is hot I came 3 times jst reading it very sexy. What happens with the brothers and the rest of the family? Does carter tell his parents and come out the closet to all his friends? Does carter realize that he is actually bi-sexual or even gay? What about the sister what's her take on this? Please finish the story.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
That was a good story.

Gay incest is always hot. Then add little sister into the mix Scorching!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous