All Comments on 'Convincing My Wife'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cuckoo boy

Wimpish story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pathetic

one of the worst ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF!!!

Another braindead author This is non erotic

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 11 years ago
total

racist crap. do everyone a favor and quit writing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

The story started off ok, but went rapidly downhill and became stupid and senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tip

Author:

For a story to be erotic, and for you to get scores above 3, you need to make us readers feel part of your story. But your unrealistic characters act in ways people just don't, turns us off.

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 11 years ago
missed the target

This should have been categorized as non-consent, or rape, not Loving Wives. The perversion of this husband to "convince" his wife to spread her charms by dominating, beating and forcing her to let his friends rape her is pretty disagreeable, even disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Saw you name voted 1 star no point reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous

Dunno what the others mean - awesome, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CRUDE STORY NOT SEXY.

I don't find crude stories like this sexy.No woman would enjoy this kind of stupid treatment.Not sexy at all.

busty_jessica_2busty_jessica_2almost 8 years ago
I want to be Kim...

Loved it... i want a hubby like hers... I want that good end gangbang and being treated like that first time when he brought over his friends.

Thanks for this!! I really enjoyed it!

shaman43shaman43over 7 years ago
What the hell

How is this erotic, loving wives or exciting. Only to a sick mind. Even those in into dom games would work at it more. This is wife abuse and rape even if she consents later. Hubby and friends need to be in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Without a doubt

This sharing/slut/whore-wife concept (especially with nigs) along with the cuckold wimp fetish are the two sickest, dumbest ideas promulgated by Lit writers. Over the 20-plus years I've read Lit and other erotica, if the opportunity presents itself after I encounter this sort of trash, I've polled - not poled, LOL - one or more men and women (married, single, friends, strangers) for comment. In all but maybe few cases and quite contrary to the claims of writers that it's "so popular almost every guy wants their wife/gf to participate and every wife/gf fantasizes about it..... ESPECIALLY with nwords" they say it's disgusting, revolting and they'd end a relationship if their spouse or partner even hinted at it.

While some of those women I asked admitted to having rape fantasies, even they say it's merely fantasy, they'd never actually want to be a victim of abuse at the hands of friends or strangers much less be raped. A few divorced folks sheepishly admitted that bringing it up in hopes of "spicing things up in the bedroom" ended on a slippery slope that led to increasing depravity and hedonism and finally divorce. This is so strikingly different than the reactions I get when asking them about other erotic genre (e.g., 3-somes in college, bi-curious stuff, golden showers, lite bondage) I don't think it's just a case that everyone is too shy to admit they're into really sick sex play.

So, keep jerking your puds over these fringe fetishes, especially the crap propaganda that's written by frustrated blacks in prisons trying to convince every white guy how "fun" it would be to share the wife. Then, if you're stupid enough to take the next step, you'll likely BE divorced soon thereafter and well-prepared for a lot of lonely nights with a Fleshlight.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Poll taking?

My, the previous anon took a poll about how people prefer their poles, I guess. Once again: fiction = fantasy = not real. Is it so hard to imagine? Lighten up or read somewhere else, perhaps.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trash

Abuse, rape, wife sharing. You hit all the low points, and you promise more? No thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Much

Didn't take much convincing to turn this bitch into a.whore. Even brought good old Leroy, the mythical bbc, to totally degrade her. You suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful...

Your wife is lucky to have you.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Sick ass

How dare you promote wife abuse, we will give an ass like you the world. You go and write a story like this sure every woman has a fantasies about other men with her but this sucks. You sick fuck.

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

too contrived

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the total fantasy of a wife becoming a complete slut and whore for her husband. Not believable at all, but nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous