Coo, Coo, Ca-Choo, Mrs.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan watched her walk across the pool deck and into the villa. When she disappeared through the French doors, Dan shook his head at the experience. Then he looked around the manicured property and out over the cliff, before getting dressed. Once dressed, he found his now-luke-warm drink still sitting at the edge of the pool, and sat in an Adirondack chair sipping it while he waited for Mrs. Marcus to return. As he waited, the sun slipped over the horizon, turning the sky brilliant shades of red, pink and orange.

* * *

Amos was still lying on the Marcus' marital bed. He was alerted to Mrs. Marcus' approach when he heard her bare feet padding up the marble staircase to the second floor. He lifted his head off the mattress in time to see her saunter towards the bedroom, implants bobbing on her chest.

"I thought I heard the crunch of gravel," she said in a sultry voice, leaning against the doorframe. She crossed her arms beneath her tits, and the artificially oversized mounds bunched up, nipples still prominent.

"My errands didn't take as long as I expected, Mrs. Marcus," Amos responded as he placed his hands behind his head. His long, thick cock lulled against his thigh, twitching in anticipation.

Mrs. Marcus pushed herself off the doorframe, and slowly strutted toward the prone Amos, her fake tits again wobbling on her torso. "I see," she murmured, her eyes fixed squarely on the thick shaft that rested against his thigh.

"What else do you see, ma'am?" Mrs. Marcus gracefully kneeled at the foot of her bed, between Amos' widespread legs, tucking her lithe legs beneath her.

"An appetizer," she responded in a barely audible voice. She reached up and wrapped her long, manicured fingers around the thick shaft. As she gently stroked the black cock, she watched as blood rushed through the veins, inflating it, extending it. She marveled at the sharp contrast created between the deep black flesh, her white fingers, and bright red nails. Closing her eyes, she inhaled deeply, savoring the sweaty scent that wafted up from Amos' crotch. "I need to take the young man home, but then I'll be back for dinner." With that, Mrs. Marcus stretched her puffy red lips over Amos' cock and swirled her tongue around the head.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, Dan's left foot depressed the clutch, his right hand pulled the gear shift into second gear, and his right foot jammed the accelerator to the floor, hurtling the heavy car down the Pacific Coast Highway.

Though her bright red nails lightly caressed Dan's inner thigh, keeping his young cock thick and erect, Belinda Marcus' mind was elsewhere. For an appetizer, her throat and stomach had been coated with Amos' sperm. For dinner, however, she was looking forward to stretching her asshole around Amos' thick cock.