All Comments on 'Cookie Time Again'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yummy

Love those cookies. Hope you continue nice story as I'm 65, better check out the girl scouts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OH MAN!!!

I love this story. The old man is a trip and those girls? I did a mother and her daughter when I was younger but it was years apart. It was nice of the old guy not to take the girl's cherry but maybe you could have another chapter wher he sticks that log of his up the daughter's ass instead. Maybe have all three of them together. Anyway, great story dude. Five stars isn't enough but you got them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five Stars

Excellent, Thanks !!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

The end so messed me up! I laughed! Bucket list indeed!

Leonine44Leonine44about 9 years ago
Barely Legal

Thanks for a really great story. Very hot but the character of Art was very respectful of the girl's feelings and wishes which took it out of being a rape fantasy (which is a good thing not a criticism). Making her 18 took it out of child porn. It's not such a stretch of the imagination that an 18-year-old virgin would engage in sexual exploration with a senior citizen. It is a stretch of the imagination that she's still in Girl Scouts!!

Ahh! Daughter and Mom. Perfect!

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 7 years ago
pretty young thing

Very sexy. I really envy you. Always nice to have a little hairy pussy, but to get a nice hairy mature one just adds to the excitement. Next time maybe you should go down and have a little creampie for desert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another illiterate nigger faggot and its pathetic attempt at a story !

Won't those black lowlifes realize that their double digit IQ won't let them be good at writing ?? "1*" of course.

MrViixMrViix8 months ago

Great story! Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous