Cooking a Pie

Story Info
Wife gets a massage.
1k words
3.75
51.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lying next to each other on top of the sheets. Tina's back and nice plump ass was all I could see from my vantage point in the closet. I couldn't believe that she was naked with another man! I could tell that she had enjoyed the massage by the way her eyes had closed while he stroked her. And there had been an audible moan when his fingers had lightly grazed her puffy pink nipples.

I was not surprised that she had let him get so intimate with her. After all, there was a reason why she had invited him to come back to our house for a second massage session on a day when she thought that I would be busy. She had been a little reserved on her first session when I was there. This time she had openly displayed her charms and this time he had suggested doing the massage without his trunks. She had agreed without much discussion. His body was nice and, more than one time, he had become excited while touching her. His stiff eight to nine inch erection was a testimonial to that excitement. I was convinced that she had noticed.

As I continued to stare through the small crack in the closet door, I could see that his hands had once again returned to her chest. From where I sat, I could not see him touch her directly, but I could tell that he was caressing her front. Slowly he bent over and his head disappeared in front of her body and I knew from his position that he had aligned himself to suck on her little boobs. Again I heard her moan softly. After a minute or so she rolled slightly so that she was flat on her back - her small pointy orbs exposed to my view. Almost immediately, his hand reached out to softly caress one of her tits. He squeezed her soft boob, and lightly pulled her erect nipple toward the ceiling.

He lifted himself over her, and as he did, his head once again dipped toward her chest. Positioning himself so that his mouth was directly over her little tit, his tongue snaked out from between his lips and flicked her puffy pink nipple. Slowly he encircled her entire areola with his lips and sucked it into his mouth -lightly tugging the nipple with his teeth as he let go. Tina's back arched as she felt the sensation. This was going to get interesting. Was she going to let him go all the way with her?

With his hips resting just below her slightly spread knees, he began pushing himself upward. His thick erection was now clearly visible. The huge helmet shaped knob on the end of his thick veiny shaft was now very pronounced and signaled his excitement. I watched, mesmerized as his huge organ and balls caressed her legs on the way toward its target. Alan's cock was very thick! It was much thicker than my average penis.

Alan's tongue was now dancing in Tina's mouth and she was responding by pushing her tongue between his lips. As he tongued her, she reached down and wrapped her little fingers around his shaft. For a moment she just held him in her hand, her fingers unable to fully encircle his member. Slowly she began pulling on his cock until the big flared head fully filled her hand. A string of thick fluid oozed from the slit in his cock and stretched between her fingers, further signaling his growing excitement. She rubbed his pre-cum all over the big knob until it was shining with his own juices. For a moment, she looked down at the monster that she was about to experience. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and they began kissing passionately.

For a few minutes Alan seemed content to make Tina wait for his final assault on her pussy. His hard cock lay on her thigh; its head nestled between the pouty lips of her snatch and slightly covered in the thick curly red hair that covered her womanhood. He would occasionally use his knob to caress her clit and tease her now well-lubricated opening. Tina was slowly starting to hump his erection trying to make more contact with the object of her growing desire. I had never seen her quite so excited. Her excitement was now becoming evident on his shaft. His cock was now covered with her juices.

As Tina's humping became more desperate, his knob finally started to part her moist lips. Like quicksand, her pussy started to slowly envelope him. First the fat cockhead disappeared and then, inch-by-inch, the thick veiny shaft was swallowed by her pussy. He was moving very deliberate and slow and when she was finally fully impaled he stopped, letting her savor the fullness. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was tense. She was enjoying his ministrations.

Now he started to rock into her. With each outward stroke, his monster cock pulled her pussy lips outward and with each inward stroke those lips clung to his shaft and pushed inward. Soon her juices were clinging to his shaft and a squishy noise could be heard each time pulled out. She was starting to moan and grunt each time he pushed in. His ass cheeks flexed inward each time he thrust into her.

For nearly 15 minutes I watched him fuck her sensually and slow. Her little boobs were flattened into his chest as they sucked on each others tongues. As his thrusting began to intensify, there was so much slime on his cock, that it was dripping down over her ass and onto the bed. Eventually he began really pounding her. He was obviously headed toward his own climax. And once it started, it was amazing to see. He started cumming so much that his sperm overflowed her pussy and soaked the sheets. My god there was a lot of it. When he pulled out, his cock was covered with white goo - both his and hers.

And I heard her say, "Steve will enjoy my pie tonight!"