Cooling Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she recovered enough to also notice that she had lost control of her bodily functions. With intense embarrassment, she looked up at him. "Oh, God...I'm sorry...I don't know...I...I'm sorry...Oh God...Please let me go."

He was still dabbing his cock on her cheeks, squeezing out the last little drops of cum. "You filthy bitch," he snorted. "Look at the goddamn mess you made. Even your boy toy wouldn't want to fuck you now."

She began whimpering and sobbing. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

He walked around the bed and untied all the cords. "Get into the shower and clean yourself up, you disgusting whore."

That was an order he didn't have to give twice. As soon as the last knot was undone, she leapt to her feet and ran into the bathroom.

She stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Small pieces of ice fell from her pussy as she let the warm spray pound away at it. It felt good, but she couldn't bear the burning that lingered in her ass. She turned the water on cool, slumped to the floor, and stuck her butt up so the water could comfort and cleanse her.

Suddenly, the stall door opened and he stepped in. "What the fuck is this?" he snapped as he turned the faucet back to warm.

She turned so that she was kneeling in front of him. "I'm sorry..."

"I bet you are," he sneered. "I bet you wish you had gone off with your boy toy instead of waiting for me. But too bad. You're mine."

With that comment, he took his cock in his hand, pointed it downward, and then urinated all over her tits. When he was finished, he soaped his body, rinsed himself, and then left.

She knelt on the floor of the shower for a long time, feeling the water cascading over her head and shoulders, and watching it wash the last of his piss off her body and down the drain. Finally, she stood up...soaping, scrubbing, and rinsing herself thoroughly before stepping out.

She took her time toweling herself dry. She had no idea what was waiting for her on the other side of the bathroom door. But whatever it was, she knew she could not avoid it forever.

She took the soft terry robe off the hook and slipped it on. She stepped to the door and put her hand on the knob. But then she hesitated and stepped back. She slipped off the robe, pulled her shoulders back proudly, then walked back into the room completely naked.

He was naked too...standing by the bed. The towels were gone, and the spread had been turned down to reveal pristine sheets. He was fiddling with the knobs of the clock radio. He found what he was looking for, and soon the mournful tones of Garth Brooks were filling the room.

"I'm shameless...when it comes to loving you...I'll do anything you want me to...I'll do anything at all..." Great song...and oh so appropriate...

"Come here," he said softly, beckoning her towards him.

She obeyed. Their bodies met. They joined two of their hands, while she put her other arm around his neck and he wrapped his other arm around her waist. He pulled her close and she put her head on his shoulder. Soon they were gently swaying to the beautiful music in a slow, sensual dance.

After what had happened previously, she was reluctant to even think of the word. But she was melting into him, listening to his steady heartbeat and feeling his warm breath on her hair. She held him as tightly as he was holding her as their bodies moved as one and she wallowed in the incredible deliciousness of it all.

The song ended, and she was startled out of her revelry by the harsh, twangy voice of the Country & Western disk jockey. It was then that she noticed the firmness pressing into her abdomen.

She looked up to see him smiling down at her. She didn't speak, but she used her eyes to ask the question.

He understood perfectly, as signified by his smile being transformed into a lusty grin. "But I thought you were hungry..." he said.

"I am," she replied. "I'm very hungry."

12