All Comments on 'Corbraxicodone'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 200 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
is the daughter

the devil? she scared me....

iamanogreiamanogreabout 13 years ago
Could see that coming a mile away.....

That being written, I thank you for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ehhhhhhhhhh...

Can you imagine an angry yawn? That's my reaction. Unless your stories are all challenges to hang a fiction off a single awful wordplay or pun or whatever. Then your oeuvre makes more sense.

1/5

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Holy Shit

I love this little girl. He could have named her cobra and it would have fit. She had seen what she wanted in a mother and she went for it. I liked the judge too. If my daughters are any indication, they learn to manipulate at around age two. I don't know if my wife should read this, it might scare her. On the other hand, it might keep her in line. I won't forget this one for a while. Good stuff.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Suspension of belief????

Normally I like Stang’s stories. This one asked for too much suspension of belief. The premise that it was the daughter’s actions that were the ultimate undoing of this marriage is a good angle. The problem, setting aside the non-availability of this fictitious drug, if time lines are brought into the argument then how does a child of her age know, let alone get her hands on a drug of this sort. How long had she been doctoring her mother’s food to bring about her cheating, and why, because her mother didn’t take as much notice of her than the selfish bitch wanted.

If what was said by the mother is even partly correct, then this child is the spawn of Satan and hated her mother literally from birth. I find this disconcerting at best and downright evil at worst. I’m not saying that her going back trucking was a good, proper of even sane action of a mother, but for a child to do what it was revealed at the end is so out of this world, that this story should have been posted in the Sci-Fi and Fantacy, or Non Human category not LW.

That being said, I did rate this high for mostly the wickedly evil plot. I feel sorry for the husband/father of this devilette. I pity any man who she gets her talons into; he’ll be a beaten man in more ways than one. Susan wants to keep her eye on Shelby for no other reason that she may just be waiting until she’s old enough to take her father as her own and pity help any women who stands in her way. The comment about the ring prompted my notion she's waiting for her chance and it is clear with how she ousted her mother, she's able to wait, scheme, plan and bide her time.

Well written even if it is a black and slightly believable drama.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This ending makes no sense whatsoever

Shelby has been, in effect, drugging and/or poison Darla for years. What happens when Darla shares this info with Jim, the rest of the family, her therapist, the police? The parents, Jim and Darla, could sweep this under the rug but for several things: 1 Shelby, their child, is NUTS and needs professional help, 2 Shelby commited several crimes against her mother family, and the community; and the community cannot have someone as dangerous as her running around at large, 3 Darla was probably not responsible for her actions for years because she was drugged, 4 Jim's new marriage is based on lies and a sham, 5 The divorce and settlement are a fraud and procurred through misrepresntation, 6 Where did Darla, a little girl, get the drugs; is there a conspiracy; is Susan involved? 7 Could Jim's safety be in danger from the criminal masterminds involved in all this? 8 If Susan isn't involved, and Shelby decides she doesn't like her anymore, will Shelby have her whacked too? The list goes on and on. We all knew by the end of the first page Shelby hated her Mom, but the story as written left almost everything up in the air at the end. And not for one second do I believe any reader would believe that Darla realistically would have assumed the burden for drugging herself like she did in this ending. Not as a wife who still wanted her husband and marriage back from another woman, and not as a mother who cared for the well being of her child and other human beings welfare and safety.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 13 years ago
Very good.

This story is so good. Children can be small devils, and this one is a good example of just that. *****

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Love Your Story's

Another great read by a Great Author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not really Karma

She's only been cheating for two years and it was because of the drugs... therefore the PI's father's death should actually be laid at her daughters feet.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Thank you...

Mustang man I really like your stories. In this one the idea that a drug could be actively effective after several days really stretched creduality. However, Darla truly deserved her fate. She was a selfish stupid bitch who's priorities were all wrong. Eg. The drug given to her by her daughter did not cause her to decide to leave her family and spend days on the road driving a truck. She owns that decision, drugs not withstanding. I thank you for your regular contributions to this site which is dominated by all manner of incoherent, perverted wimp cock sucking assholes. I await your stories with antisipation every thursday. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I didn't like it because the real villian got away with it

The daughter is an evil bitch and should have been delt with.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 13 years ago
what can i say?

there is this holier than thou man, spoiling his disturbed daughter.

he is so holy that his acts and words work like sweet acid on the enamel of my teeth. all he does is the works of a saint. it takes judges and lawyers to correct his overflowing altruism. it is such a wonderful asset to have a daughter who does all the evil things like drugging and taking revenge – so our saint will keep his shirt clean. he gave up his beloved work to be with his daughter, just to show us how good he is and what a bitch the mother is, who, god forbid, wants to take up her own beloved job after spending seven years at home taking care of the little brat. ah well, it might be an american thing, but however close saint jim was to his daughter, he would have died from embarrassment when she would have had her first period and might have asked him for help. real men have mustangs, but they faint at the sight of blood?

yes, sorry, but i found this a story thriving with hypocrisy. another hagiography of the blameless male. you can do better, mustang man. i know, because you did in some of your other stories.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
Angie certainly has a point here.

The husband was far too willing to be a victim and to be manipulated. The wife was too stupid to live. The daughter was far too controlling, and emotionally disturbed. It all made an interesting story, but each character was way over the top in their own way

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

I....did not like this story much. It basically read as a curbstomp battle and humiliation conga of Darla.

Little angel Shelby turns out to be a monster in disguise. That drug she gave her mother, to ramp up her sexdrive caused Darla to cheat. Sure, you can argue that Darla could've stayed at home to scratch that itch with Jim, but Shelby certainly is devious enough to put in the drug when she knows Darla has to be on the road.

She's out a lot during Shelby's childhood? Lots of kids have that happen to them, and they don't become sociopaths. I'm not arguing that it's a good or even normal thing to do, but people don't go off the deep end

like that either.

The PI who screwed Darla at the beginning, whose family she destroyed? The ultimate blame lies with Shelby, if the drug is to be believed.

Saint daddy raised a freaking monster of the bunnyboiler kind. Just make sure Susan doesn't piss her off, eh? She might have an "unfortunate accident".

No, the real culprit got away with it, and that never sits well with me.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Interesting but there was no one in it to like at all.

Interesting but there was no one in it to like at all. Still though, it wasn't a bad Thursday morning "fix".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well played Shelby!

Shelby needed and wanted a mother instead of an uninterested ovum donator and incubator. She got one. Well played Shelby! (Also well played Starstang06. Terrific, in both senses, application of Chekov's gun)

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Original for sure

Shelby's middle name is Damienne, right?

So... how did Selby give Darla the cobraxicodone while she was on the road? Or does it take 2 to 3 days for the drug to be effective?

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Damn, I need to score some of this stuff for my wife of 40 years......

Unfortunately, it doesn't exist but just maybe someday..... Great story and extremely well written. Just suprised the the daughter didn't want him for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So,

if karma is REALLY a bitch then lovely Shelby will find herself way up shit creek whitout a paddle and it gives me a warm feeling to imagine without a boat too, hopefully. Now that's an idea for a sequel, duh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The wheel turns 'round...

I've read the comments, and several people make what seem to be valid points in response to this story. However...

Jim states, early on, that - while he was elated at the news of Darla's pregnancy, she was "...less than enthused..." We can deduce from the later descriptions that Darla was a capable actress, in that she wore a "mask" sufficient to keep Jim from suspecting that she was cheating on him during her road trips. We can at least assume that she was also capable of keeping him from realizing just how much she resented the pregnancy and its projected effect on her "freedom" to be out on the open road.

While she might be able to keep her feelings hidden from Jim, it's a bit doubtful that those feelings would not have influenced her attitudes toward Shelby during those first five years while Jim was still on the road and she was left at home with her daughter. By the time children are about three years old, they're able to "sense" the degree of love - or lack thereof - a parent has for them.

Darla's feelings toward Shelby were no doubt exacerbated by the fact that Jim - as soon as he'd taken care of his hormones - only wanted to hear about how Shelby and Darla had spent their time while he was away from home. If he's like any "new dad", this would have no doubt centered more on what Shelby had been up to - was she crawling or walking, yet? was she starting to say words? etc. - than questions on Darla's activities. Since Darla was already resenting Shelby and the restrictions parenting put on her freedom, this would probably tend to make her resent her daughter even more. We never really hear things from Shelby's point of view, but Darla was most likely harsh in her discipline without showing any real love afterward, and kids recognize hatred when they feel it.

It isn't hard to imagine Shelby getting hold of the cobraxicodone. Kids of her age (12, roughly) are raiding their parents' medicine cabinets for all sorts of "groovy" drugs, these days. Grind a pill or two into powder, and drop it into Darla's coffee or soda or beer when she isn't looking, the day before she heads out on a road-trip, and the natural results follow. She gets overwhelmingly horny.

The problem here, though, is still Darla's. She's only out on the road two or three days out of the week, and she can't resist temptation? I'm sorry, but being drugged is no excuse. There are plenty of men and women who go without sex for lengthy periods of time (we're talking in months or years, especially in military marriages, when one spouse or the other is on deployment!) and they STILL stay faithful to their spouse! If Darla couldn't use blunt reason ("I'd be cheating on my husband...") to deflect "the hornies", then she deserved exactly what she got in the end.

Further, even if Darla spills the beans to the courts, now that she is aware of Shelby's plot, it won't do Darla any good. The worst that will happen to a 14-year-old girl is that she'll be remanded for lengthy counseling with a shrink, to ascertain the extent of her mental state, and hopefully get her back on track.

All in all, I think the story ended well. Darla and Jim each got what they really deserved, and Shelby got what she'd wanted all along - a set of two parents who both loved each other and both loved her.

Great Wok, 'Stang! Keep 'em coming!

pumpdaddy71pumpdaddy71about 13 years ago
loved it

loved the story

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Well . . .

I read this before driving to court this morning. Having already read part 2 of KK's excellent new story today, I was amazed that this was the sole story on my mind the whole time. Having read the other comments and given it all some further thought, I'd like to make just a few observations:

1. As I was reading the story, I was ready to write a comment comparing Shelby to the spunky characters Pollyanna or Pippi Longstocking. The last few paragraphs shifted that a complete 180, though. And that shift--though the twist came out of left field--was plausibly and very well executed. Wow.

2. I agree that Shelby may have had some reasons to be angry with her mother, but I can't help but wonder how many of the commenters would be pissed off at little Shelby--and Darla's similar actions--if the roles had been reversed, i.e., if Jim loved his wife more than anything in the world; if Jim was the one on the road 2-3 days a week doing a job he really loved that helped financially improve the quality of the family's life; was unknowingly slipped drugs by his daughter that caused his sex drive to go into uncontrollable overload; and Darla found out and left him forever. I can't help but think most commenters would come rushing to Jim's defense.

3. Shelby, given the ending and the depth of her manipulations throughout, actually comes across as having been mis-wired at birth, a sociopath who would stop at nothing to get what she wanted. She couldn't have her father's complete attention with mother in the way. Granted, she set Dad up with Susan, but even that now comes across as being her manipulation of both Dad and Susan. One can't help but wonder what she'll do if Susan doesn't toe her line.

Overall, I think two words really best describe this story: Chilling and sad. Shelby was really a scary character because (sorry, HDK, but I'm disagreeing here) she was so eerily believable right to the end. Think, as one character pointed out, Damien-Omen the Chick. Sad because a true love was selfishly destroyed by an outside party.

So overall, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT A STORY!

warthog50warthog50about 13 years ago
Manipulative teenage bitch

What a weird story. You seemed to intend for Darla to come off as the despicable faithless wife, but the real story here is what a cold, manipulative monster that Shelby is. The really interesting question you didn't deal with is when and how will karma pay Shelby a visit. Please answer that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Worst story by this writer.

This has to be your worst story.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Good work

The moment that Darla though about her uncontrolable urges, I figured out where the story was going. The reason for Jim's refrain from the beginning of how important it was that Shelby took care of everything became clear. It was a rerun of the Bad Seed... Damian was way after my time. This is almost a tale where anyone could read it differently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Figured It

I don't exactly where I was in the story when I figured it all out. I think the part where the drug was first mentioned is when I realized that Shelby had manipulated every single person in this story. Let's lay it all out.

1.) She gave her mother a drug that made her perpetually horny all the time and she subsequently reneged on her marriage vows as a result.

2.) She helped Dad and the lawyer decide on the terms of the divorce.

3.) Then she manipulated the Judge not once but twice in the courtroom. Both times to try and get the aforementioned divorce settlement changed. The second time successfully.

4.) She then manipulated Dad's love life til he "met" her teacher who she had already decided on as a replacement for her mother.

5.) She also manipulated her teacher as well. Using her for advice in a way sure to form a parental bond.

Here's the scary part, Shelby is 14 and already a sociopath. And then she mentioned "marrying her Dad next". Look out Susan, in 3 years you are going to history like Darla.

The only literary problem with this was how did Darla get into her room for long enough to search it to that degree and find the drug? I'm on my third marriage and I can tell you right now, ex's barely get in past the front door. Much less access to the rest of the house.

Now, back to Shelby and part two of this story. Once her plan had been successful, she should not have had any need to keep the drug and yet she did. That's indicative that she plans on replacing Susan in 3 years when she turns 18. Look out Susan. Ha, look out Dad. Part 2 will be in the incest/taboo section.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
I think...

people have been reading boilerplate loving wives stories for so long that when one comes along from outside the box they don't know how to react. They always say there are only so many ways to write one of these stories, well folks, here is something completely new. The use of imagination here is almost unparalleled in this category. So...pour a big glass of liquor, smoke a bowl, raid the pill bottle or whatever else it takes to get the sticks out of your asses and enjoy. I think the author should write the one he really wants to write, the one with the Friday the Thirteenth theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sorry this was bullshit

or better said this is literotica = erotic . this was nothing but evil = mission failed to post it.

and if you at least would have some black humor his exwife would have had a last word to her own daughter about bad karma. something like the guy said to her giving her the divorce papers.

Huma412Huma412about 13 years ago
Wow...

I have known my fair share of "Shelby's" in my time.. the difference between normal girls and a Shelby is when they say they are going to jump out of a 10 story window if you leave them, is that the Shelby will really jump to get her point across. Hardcore, balls to the wall types that go after what they want and usually get it by fair means or foul.

As usual a brilliant story with a nice kick in the mouth.. and the 302 Boss Laguna Seca is a BEAST! Thanks for dropping it into the story.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
AWESOME !!

AWESOME STORY !! Loved this story as it's different and spell binding. You just have to keep reading to find out what's coming. STANGSTAR 06 has done it again, Keepem comin.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Shelby the vicious bitch

and Darla's no prize either. <br><br>

This was an unusual and disturbing story. Darla certainly got railroaded but she was a pretty lackluster Mom. Did she deserve such payback? No way. That's what makes the story so disturbing. We have a really nasty 14 year old executing way over the top revenge against her parent. I have no problem with Shelby getting her hands on the drug. I do have a problem with the time line. How does she give a drug and it doesn't take effect until two or three days after her Mom leaves. Drugs don't work that way. They are absorbed into your system, peak their effect, and are slowly filtered out. <br><br>

There has been some annoyance voiced over Jim's "sainthood". First, he is a bit player. The action is between Shelby and Darla. Second, he is basically a nice guy who loves his daughter and changed his work schedule around to be with his family more. His wife loves him deeply despite her failings. He proposes a decent split for the divorce to move things through quickly. Most lawyers would propose something similar to expedite the process. Is he a bit clueless? Yeah. Shelby was VERY clever and with the hard evidence and Shelby giving "good" advice he took a rational approach to the whole thing. It was all started with a falsehood generated by Shelby but no one figures that out until the end. He's not a saint but he is an innocent in the story. It seems like some people are unhappy unless the guy shares the blame. That's not this story.<br><br>

I am disturbed that Shelby got away with it. But that's how some stories go. Does Darla deserve her fate? Maybe? As she muses herself she could have made other choices. But she was being heavily manipulated by her daughter. Is Darla responsible for the investigator's father? Well, it seems like the father decided to cheat on his wife. Darla was available. I think he is responsible for his own bad choice. Guy walks into a bar, has a bunch of drinks and then gets cut off by the bartender. Guy leaves and gets into a car wreck and gets killed. Is it the bar's fault? Maybe slightly. But the guy decided to drink and drive. If Darla hadn't been the one there probably would have been a different woman. <br><br>

A well written, different, and disturbing story without a lot of satisfaction. But for the most part I understand how it all works out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

As always you've supplied us with an enjoyable read, and you have My apologies for not being able to give you any editorial comments other than that. However, you've grown in your presentation from your very first story, and have done that consistently with each new posting. I enjoy your delivery, and look every day for a new plot and posting from you. Keep up the good work. Thank you. 5*****

bobby9909bobby9909about 13 years ago
Perhaps...

a Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
agree w/Rehnquist

daughter was like the kid from the Omen, total devil - and Mandy, it is the 'suspension of disbelief'; the author asked us to suspend our disbelief that Cobraxicodone existed for example. Overall an entertaining story and the over the top characters were handled expertly which is becoming Stangstar's forte, bravissimo.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
What a devilish offspring.

I was disgusted by Darla's behavior until the first mention of Corbraxicodon and now, somewhat pity her. Without Shelby's intervention, would the outcome have been different? Maybe not..... Darla herself admitted at the end that she could've ended her "going out" and scratched that itch(Bad Shelby!) with Jim.

Interesting tale of a grand manipulation, kudos to the author.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
It is very hard to believe

That anyone, let a lone a 7yr old girl, could get there hands on an experimental drug. It spoiled the whole story. Even a fairy tale has to have a fraction of believability.

JimSensesJimSensesabout 13 years ago
Part 2 needed

I'm sorry but that little girl of theirs is really sick and the one lawayer on here is right. The divorce proceedings were a fraud, and everything surrounding it was. The little girl needs help and her dad needs to find out. And I agree, Susan is next. I know it is just a story and I am all for people getting what they deserve. But I believe that daughter needs to get what she deserves.

Fiend6609Fiend6609about 13 years ago

Since when do we take everything a cheating wife says as gospel? Darla is a woman who didn't like her own child, was extremely jealous of the relationship between her own daughter and her husband. She loves her husband so much that first chance she gets she wants to spend half the week away from her family. If she was getting dosed with horny drugs then she should have been fucking her husband senseless while at home. Darla is in therapy. She gains some trust from her ex-husband and his new wife and the first thing she does is snoop around the house and violates her teenage daughter's privacy, a daughter who already hates her. Its just as likely that Shelby learned that her mother tried to make an excuse of being drugged and planted the pills to fuck with Darla's head just like making her hang out at the mall while she interviewed new women for her dad to replace Darla. Shelby has shown she likes to play mind games and manipulate people. Maybe Shelby knew of Darla's infidelity before her father or Darla was unfaithful back when he was still on the road driving. Do we know for sure that Shelby is really her father's biological daughter? Darla wouldn't be the first person to be addicted to getting off by cheating. Once she's caught the thrill of illicit sex is gone.

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 13 years ago
So you drug it out to the end

1 - there ain't no "h" in karma - but what the hell

2 - three very creepy, freaky people. The only one I'm concerned about is Susan

3 - okay, let's just play along for a moment and accept the whole Cobracrap angle. No real guilt for her actions, certainly no remorse - until caught.

4 - the whole stretched beyond the bounds of credulity, not to mention plain bizarre PI, truck stop pick-up, Anniversary cruise, Daddy's suicide and I just happen to be working for the company your husband hired thing. I'm surprised you didn't find a way to have Shelby hire the guy.

Other than that - an entertaining story!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Evil

Nice evil vindictive plot, reminiscent of an Addams Family plot. But, where would a 14 year old get this magical viagraish pill??

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 13 years ago
"Psycho" shower scene music please...

""Nope," I began. Before I could finish Shelby's innocent face twisted in front of me.

"What!," she said sharply. Suddenly I realized that I would never want to be on my daughter's bad side.

"I haven't asked her silly," I said. "How could I do it without you being here?" Shelby's face was back to normal in an instant. She was even happier than before."

The only thing missing is Shelby coming through the open window with an 8' kitchen chef knife to plunge it into Darla, or Susan, or even her dad's heart.

"You were supposed to be mine...!!! Liar!!! Cheat !!!"

or something like that...

Cobra-user unmasked and sent to the funny-farm; scene cuts to the voice-over; "Why, I wouldn't hurt a fly..."

I think Anonymous HDK, and AS nailed it quite nicely...

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Excellent Piece of Work!

StangStar06, I have to admit, this was a very good piece of work. Could it have been better? Of Course! everyone og us who writes sees where there can be a nip here and a tuck there. But all in all, A great piece of work!

It was DIFFERENT! It was like Rod Serling or Alfred Hitchcock came to visit LE.

Darla reminds of of the not quite all thee woman we saw back on TV years ago; pensive, extremely self-centered and oblivious to the world around here. Saint Dad is Andy Griffith on steroids but totally blind to the world around him, including his daughter. And Shelby? Well, she is the devil child; too mature for her own good, manipulative, crafty. And that is what made this so good! This wasn't about him at all. It was totally about a power struggle between young and age, old and new, the current generation against the former one. It was a metaphor for the angst with is ever present between the world of our children and ours locked in deadly combat. (None of you are buying this shit, I hope) But it is a damn good story about two "women" fighting over the man they love.

This as well done in general and I think Stangstar needs kudos for 2 accomplishments. One was dragging us up from the LW mire of "wimp cuckold vs. manly testosterone knuckle dragger" which is so prevalent here to see a new kind of story in which the man is entirely parenthetical. It gives us all a third option! I would love to see more stories this imaginative.

His second accomplishment was getting me off my ass to go looking at a new Mustang. :)

Thanks for both, Stangstar06!

Regards

C

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 13 years ago
Not Sure How You do It.

I didn't see the ending coming. Normally there are just so many things you can do with a cheating story... husband or wife.

As I read the comments, the one word that I didn't see was creative. I loved the story, but hated to see Shelby be the villain.

But I have to say, I loved the writing!

Like it or hate, it doesn't really matter.

It gets a 5 from me for being well written and different.

Like we've come to expect, another great job!

happyjack921happyjack921about 13 years ago
A part two is needed

it appears susan has helped shelby become this evil vindictive little bitch. The father has problems also, he a emotional wimp. This child has been giving her mother this drugs for over two years, which means she start giving her mother these drugs since before the age of twelve, where would she get this drug--susan her teacher, friend, mentor, mother-figure and confidant.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Well done

I liked the way that you made the mother evil, and then began to work for sympathy for her. The final twist was for the mother finding the drugs in her daughter's drawer, making the daughter the evil and manipulating one in the story

The whole story was quite exciting and well written.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fraud!!

I've been reading and writing stories on this site for far longer than I care to admit nad I've never seen anything like this shit! I finally figured it out when I read this story which I must admit was very good. I really don't think there is a StangStar06. All of the evidence is here if you look at it. Some guy we've never heard of starts writing stories here and in 6 months takes over the fucking genre. Over the past few months I've read a lot of shit on this site but a lot of the stories that I remember months longer come from one guy, how is that possible. Also there's the fact that week after week as Rehnquist said we get a lot of stories like K.K.s current piece that are very good technically, but even after reading them we really think about the Stangstar story. Has anyone besides me noticed that suddenly there are more LW stories posted on Thursday than any other day of the week. I think that StangStar06 is more than one person, how else would he or she be able to come up with a different story every Fucking week. I see aspects of Rehnquist, DQS and even JPB, all of the guys he constantly praises in his writing, are they his influences, maybe but I think the three of those guys get together and when they want to put oout something off the wall they just use the StangStar I.D. it makes all the sense in the world. A couple of those guys are pro writers and it would give them a way to annonomously try out some of their wilder ideas. Also the Stangstar comments each week have become like a god damn chat room, with everyone logging in and giving their opinions not only on the story of the week, but on the state of this category in general. Then they take what they learn from everyone's feedback and make their stories more in line with what we want to read. One of the things that tipped me off was SS06's story Chrissie. The scene with the bit titted blonde telling her boyfriend that she could get the professor to do anything she wanted just by rubbing her big old titties on him was so similar to DQS's scene in one of the chapters of his book that it made me think. This is of course only my opinion, but think about it. For the last few weeks StangStar has commented pretty favorably about Mandy's work, even that crappy attempt she had of finishing a JPB story, maybe she'd the next one to join the StangStar I.D.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Well told story . . .

. . . to have only one real character and that a teenager. Young Shelby was a real bitch, wasn't she? In many ways she reminds me of my late daughter who could be just as selfish, self centered, and as creative. She was a daddy's girl too; maybe something about that trait. In any case, good story SS.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Dear Anonymous (Fraud!!), It's Not Me

Thanks for the kind thoughts behind your conspiracy theory that StangStar06 is really me, DQS, and JPB writing our wackier ideas out under a nom de guerre. However, I'd like to point out the following:

1. JPB has never needed a pen name to write out his wackier ideas. His stories are all over the spectrum under his own name.

2. DQS's chicks all have enormous tits and are incredible looking. Darla here was short and dumpy. Also, DQS (wisely) centers his stories in a town he knows well--Jacksonville, FL. I have no idea where StangStar's stories are all set, but it's not sunny Jacksonville.

3. And me? Well, I use a lot more dialogue, I don't like any Mustang made after 1967, and my preferred dream auto is the Ferrari.

Also, with the exception of JPB, neither DQS nor I have ever been nearly as prolific as StangStar. If I was, you'd all be really sick of me by now.

So let's give credit where credit's due: The Stangmeister.

TE_RossTE_Rossabout 13 years ago
A new take on teenage angst

While this is a Loving Wives story of sorts, the main conflict is between the mother and daughter. The fact that the mother initially rejected the child and saw her as a competitor for the husband’s attention became the basis for this conflict and the wife’s infidelity was merely a tool used for escalation.

The mother, Darla, explains that the conflict with her daughter began shortly after her birth and that she (the mother) initiated the estrangement. Contrary to what some others have noted, I found the daughter to be one of the most interesting female characters I have read in a long time.

This is not some Patty McCormack clone from ‘The Bad Seed’. This child’s goal is two- fold: to punish the mother who emotionally abandoned her and to protect the father she loves. I’ll disown her methods but not her motives.

Normally I have issues when children appear in these stories. They often act out in ways that speak of much more maturity than their age would imply. However, here the behavior and language seem appropriate to a teenage Shelby and to the story.

When you have a plot where one character has such a dominant personality it comes at the expense of the other characters. For example, the husband/father in this story came off as being rather weak and not very well defined. Even though his is a major point of view in this tale, he seems to be a proxy for his daughter.

The story might have been enhanced with more interaction between Darla and Shelby. Aside from that though, it is nice to see female characters carrying the plot for a change.

By the end of the story the new wife seems almost irrelevant; Darla has gotten her comeuppance and Shelby has met her objectives and that’s all we should care about.

fausttusfausttusabout 13 years ago
Never thought I give you a one on a story

I realize even the best have a miss every so often. I hope this is your only one.

NOT ONE Character in this story is redeemable. Nice try on the M. Night Shyamalan ending but still missed.

You are still a great writer on this site please keep it up.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Hey FRAUD shut the F@?$ up

Writing on this site for that long Eh FRAUD? Bullshit! Comment under your site name weasel! But until then leave these real writers alone to write these great tales for us. I feel bad for you writers having to deal with assholes like that anonymous Fraud guy a few comments down. Great story nice twist and perfectly ended.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
This one is very believable and very scary.

I have known teenagers to do things along this line to attack one of the parents. And teenage girls are devils one moment little angels the next. The most common is claiming sexual inappropriate activities. Once the charges are made no matter how flimsy, false, impossible they are; people will remember them.

No I feel very sorry for Darla, to be attack and destroyed by your own daughter. Her husband does not, will not believe her. This has to be the most horrible thing to happen to you (short of the afore mentioned sexual accusation). To find the evidence, and know that nobody will believe it even then. But the husband has the devil whispering in his ear the whole time.

The one that should to be quacking in her shoes is Susan. Fore she could be next. Remember the devil has struck once and gotten away with it, and will not waver the next time. The next strike may be more direct and more sadistic even. Although as girls reach the upper teens dads fall from favor, so lookout Jim you can be replaced!!

The devils husband does not stand a chance. If he does not toe her line he will be set up for a fall. She will of course look like the perfect innocent victim.

As aways great story. Please keep it up.

Still like the early Mustang rag tops. Cruising along with the top down and my wife next to me. Going nowhere at a nice leisurely pace, but in style!

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Congratulation!!!

53 comments in what a day and a half?

Many of them long an thought out.

I hope you are truly enjoying this time.

Congratulations!

p.s. I agree with RHinSC, her true name should be Cobra.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Here, here Rehnquist! High five’s RePhil

I fully agree with your assessments of the Anonymous Fraudster.

I, myself write for my own enjoyment, I post for the enjoyment of the readers. Sometimes a story hits the mark, sometimes it doesn’t. If I fail to entertain, then I take solace in the debate that generally rages from the story, at least I’ve managed to get some morons thinking rather than wanking. I think Stang would be mortified to think he’s got someone like me sitting in his head writing his stories.

I will take one crumb from the crumbly cake presented by the Fraudster, and that is, I must be doing something right to be included in his post. Anonymity has never been my thing, and being included makes me feel...well...known...giggles

Rehnquist is right, JPB doesn’t need anyone to hand off his wacky ideas to, he takes credit for his own as do I. Like the punch line to the French Fighter pilot joke states. “When I go down, I go down in flames!” But they're all my flames, and no one elses, thank you very much. I don’t want anyone taking credit for my failures, I work to darn hard for them, and I’m damn well going to enjoy them.

And another thing! While I like Mustangs, no offence Stang, but my preferred ride is a Porsche 911 Carrera GTS...in Pussy Pink if anyone’s thinking of a birthday present they might like to get me? Whaaaaat? Hey a girl’s gotta try...lol

Gets off the soapbox, straightens skirt, Thanks Stang, I’ll just go over here and have a quiet drink now, care to join me in a cold one?

Amanda

PS, Michelle is my preferred female form if anyone's interested...lol

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
wow yet ANOTHER truly awful story from StangStar

For the life of me I cannot figure out what is generating all this praise. EVERYTHING is soooo over the top sooooo fucking extreme that the story is absurd and mind bogglingly bad.

StangStar... you need to stop writing this kind of crap.

Everyone else thinks that the sun shines out of your asshole but they have not seen the trends that I have. Each of your last 4 or 5 stories is progressively worse and when the rest of crowd figures this out the reader reaction is going to be intense.

wretched

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
big succsess stang....

for the simple reason of all the debate this story generated, keep upsetting the lit applecart stang, and maybe just maybe other authors will start thinking outside the box.

i always say if a story generates as much feeling as this one has then the authors done his job well..........

im a reader not a writer so i never realy thought having a lit account made much sense, but for the hider haters i will sign this :P

Riz.

DC_PackardDC_Packardabout 13 years ago
Sorry, man.

Not one of your best efforts.

I, mostly, liked the basis of the story (especially the beginning), but the ending was weak, Jim comes across as having no clue as to how is own life is being run for him. Also, Shelby is, and I can't be any nicer, a total SOCIOPATH.

However, entertainment is the reason for the story, and I was entertained, so, thank you for these words.

DC

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
I like the story, but

...a few details bother me. If someone was drugging her at home, the drug should have worn off as she was away.

The child obviously has another issue here, if she was that offended she could/should have asked her mother to stay and be the mother she should be. This story presents it as a deep hatred for her mother that started in the womb. Not a very likely situation.

Just my opinion, but, that deep hatred bothered me throughout the story.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
This is an amazing story

I liked this as much as any story that I've read on this sight , I felt a real sence of fulfilment in this story from begining to end. A fine job Stanger keep right on sending them to us to read. R.T.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
In reponse to PTBuzz

In response to PTBuzz My sister has a dislike of her mother that apppears to have been formed in utero. It does happen.

I would like Darla to trace the drugs and have the daughter criminally comitted to receive help along with any accomplases. This should help the parents reconcile or the old wife could set up the new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What 13 year old should have to beg their mother to stay home? Yeah she could have asked but the truth is shouldn't have had to in the first place. She may have "mommy issues" but that's because children aren't stupid, she knew how her mother felt about her. What mother thinks of her daughter as a mistake? Or an Evil Bitch? I don't think she is a sociopath I think she loves her father and was closest to him as a parent. She was a little too involved but she just wanted the best for her father.

People cheat every damn day without thought to the people it hurts. Like the son whose father killed himself. He was an adult and could have said no but he was also fighting with his wife and vulnerable. Darla screwed up her own life and has no one to blame but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're one of my favorite story tellers

You do know how to tell a story and hold the reader's interest. Good read. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Karma, not Kharma

The story is great, but you misspelt the word "karma".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A five star,

read and a fine story to boot. I enjoy your stories and hope to read more. R.T.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
No surprise ending -

But it was a fun story to get through -

On the not so funny part I wonder how you found the idea to have a 12 year old find the drugs, understand the implications, manipulate the mother for each trip out, manipulate dad so well (that part is easier to imagine certainly) and pull off the whole stunt that way.

Damn smart 12 year old and sociopath may be strong but clearly a bit screwed in the head (another clinical term lol)

Well written and entertaining - Thanks

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Very good actually

I guess she liked truck driving as much as Stang loves Mustangs...

You know, sometimes Mothers don't like one of their kids either. I know my parents favored some over others, but then their were 9 of us.

Shelby did bring up memories of the movie, "The Bad Seed". Yet she didn't kill anybody to get what she wanted like that girl did. Shelby just didn't like her Mom in this story, so was not a complete sociopath.

I guess I have to conclude that this entire family was dysfunctional. At least the Father gets a younger and better looking woman to be submissive to out of it...along with his Dom daughter.

Very good Stang. Every unusual.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
good story overall

but just a bit curious on how a 14 year old is supposed to to get her hands on drugs, especially something that was in the experimental stages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perscriptions

There are a lot of internet sites where you can get shit like that with no prescription. Just do a search and you'll see.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Another Hit!

Stang, you are the MAN! You are my favorite author on this site, hands down. Keep 'em coming Brother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kill the little bitch

Shouldn't this be in the incest category as it's pretty obvious that Shelby wants to fuck daddy dearest, by the way if i was Darla i would have murdered Shelby.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Something

Even though she was being drugged to get horny I don't remember the story ever mentioning her using masturbation to sate the hunger. Let's face it she lacked the ability to stay faithful regardless of the drug, I mean it didnt mentally impair her just made her incredibly horny. He'll I'm incredibly horny 90% of the time but still manage to keep it in my pants. Anyway great read I enjoyed it yadda yadda about typing on a smartphone and keep up the good work and wacky ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5*

Great story! It was a real shock at the end to find out that Shelby wasn't so innocent.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Karma!!!

In a couple years the daugther with need a kidney. The only match is the mom who says no!!!!!!!!

LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsanealmost 12 years ago
I knew it!

As soon as the "I was drugged" bit popped up, I started thinking Shelby was behind it.. and sure enough!.. Haha.. I loved it.. Yet another great story by you StangStar..

-LI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chytown needs to learn how to spell.

It's "daughter," not "daugther."

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Ugly erotica, beautiful manipulation

4.51 stars rounds up to 5

The only sex scene was actually deliberate violence. Lose 0.40 points.

It became increasing clear that Little Sweety was running the show, starting before they left the house. I found the frequent change of POV disconcerting, but it was made clear fairly early in each flip. Still, I would prefer a name heading each time.

Only other quibble is that Little Sweety would not have been that careless in keeping a drug she was no longer using, let along storing it where Big Sweety could find it! Lose .09 points. Still rounds up to 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me too

Knew Shelby was behind it.

GROSS FLAW is that she is not stupid enough to leave the drug lying around after the job was done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, this story is kind of nasty, if you really think about it. There was one affair when Shelby was 11 that she couldn't possibly have known about. Yet apparently she rejected her mother from birth, and despite only being 14 managed to get enough money to hire a PI who just happened to be the child of the man her mother cheated with, and on top of that acquire and illegally administer drugs.

She also apparently made sure to administer those aphrodisiac drugs before her mother went on the road so that Darla couldn't possibly use her husband as a sexual outlet, forcing her to either lose her job or cheat in order to vent the sexual frustration.

As I said, truly nasty and manipulative. It makes me ask the question that someone else already posted, when did Jim and Shelby start having sex? It's pretty obvious that they've been having an affair and that Susan is a cover. No sane father would allow himself to be pimped out by his daughter like that.

Usually the kids are the most sympathetic characters in these cheating wives stories, but Shelby just comes across as even more of a bitch than her mother, and one with a severe Elektra complex.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Incredible story! Very twisted and well told. The ending surprised me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Bhosdike kharma nahi karma hota hai madar chod.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
its karma.... not kharma....

Nice story though

..

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
great story

Very predictable, but a thoroughly enjoyable tale nonetheless. Can't blame Shelby, because Darla admitted herself that she never loved her daughter, and couldn't wait to get away from her and back out on the road. Maybe Shelby was just testing her mom in the beginning,to see if she could be trusted, and Darla failed.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Really?

This had to one of the worse story lines I have ever read. Needs another chapter or two. The next one tells how the child bitch offs her stepmother for an imagined slight toward daddy. The a chapter on how she slowly poisons daddy when he doesn't pay enough attention to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really wish you'd write a sequel.

Lex1Lex1over 10 years ago

Did not enjoy this story. I stopped halfway through. While I know that in your stories you always have a near Saint husband and a evil narcissistic wife, this was a bit too much to swallow. While I like to read about a cheating party getting what they deserve through karma, I don't know a manipulative child disrespecting their parent. No matter what went on between the husband and wife, the child does not have the right to disrespect either parent. Both of them are the reason that she is alive. I am not a fan of that.

Even though I am a man, I have a limit to the amount of Sainthood I can take from these victim husbands. I do advocate forgiveness and reconciliation when possible, but these Jesus-like husbands who are sacrificing themselves unselfishly are just not reality. Women cheat, that happens. But we men have flaws too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rehnquist has this one pretty closely pegged.

As I was growing up there was a guy I first met in the 2nd grade; a classic sociopath, he didn't try to break the law. Right and wrong were just irritants to him. He was incredibly charismatic. He owned me I know that. I did his bidding right up to the day he was killed. In fact I was nineteen and he was twenty. He knocked a girl up, and, afraid she was going to try to get him to marry her, he was lining his friends up so we would appear in court to say we got her too. This was years before DNA was even on the horizon. On a Friday night he explained to me what I would say and how I would behave in court. I concurred. He was killed in an accident that Sunday. I never had to destroy that poor girl. She really loved him. No one ever told her what he was planning. Interestingly me and I'd say three other guys all got on with our lives and did quite well after he died. It was as though his death released us. When we got to the end of this story I recognized my friend in Shelby. From what I've read Hitler had this mesmerizing impact on people. There's just something in their chemistry. Sorry, I'm adding this anonymously. This story is a five; a five in cold blood.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
One of your Fives!

Great story although I saw the end coming. I was twisted up about the fact that regardless of the drug, mama had chosen the road over her family. Sex was just the tool to end the miserable situation. Unusual choice for a woman to be off on her own long haul truck driving. She had some issues to start with.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeabout 10 years ago
Girls are evil

I have always said boys are dumb and do reckless things. But girls are made up of pure evil. I say this being a 'girl' myself and the mother of one of each. Boys will fight with each other, yet still be friends. Girls will never forget and can exact the most chilling revenge. Brrrr!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
She Said It Herself

Drugged or not, she could have stopped going on the road.

Also, there are these new inventions, dildos and vibrators!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
new inventions

Yeah, vibrators have only existed since 1734, totally understandable why such a new thing would escape her notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dead man walking.

Feel real sorry for the husband in this story , he is one unlucky dude,

unfaithful 1st wife , devil for a daughter , wicked witch for a 2nd wife ... poor fcker has no luck at all .

Question: daughter is 14 when the divorce happens. she's been drugging her mom for 2 years ... how the hell does a 12 year old get hold of (fictional) experimental prescription medication ????

only answer that makes any sense is the teacher got them for her ....

so evil teacher & messed up daughter ... get to run daddy's life for him ,, lol family from hell ...

Yeah the other commentators are correct ,, Darla could have quit driving and scratched her itch at home .. no excuses for her behavior... BTB

BUT burn Shelby & Susan as well ...

xxxhugsxxx.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
almost, but not quite

As usual, a very entertaining story with lots of drama.

But I have a couple of questions:

IF, as we are told, there was "a small bottle, in my daughter's desk drawer with one word on the label. Corbraxicodone." Yet, it wasn't till 2-3 days out on the road the itch started to build. When Rusty was away from Shelby and the small bottle, how did the drug get in her system?

As part of the divorce settlement package both the house and truck were sold with the proceeds being split by a formula decided by the parties and their attorneys. Where does Darla/Rusty live and what does she do for income?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
It's not Kharma's price....

It's not Kharma's price, just the price to pay when someone cheats and the husband or wife have self-respect!!!

CubDriver95CubDriver95about 9 years ago
Fingerprints

Maybe this was covered in a previous comment but Darla says that no one would believe that Shellby would drug her. A better ending would be for Darla to decide not to destroy her husband's life for a second time but to bag the bottle of drugs with her daughters finger prints on it. Maybe she could it use later if he ever started to wonder about his little darlings involvment. Wouldn't get her a reconciliation but he might at least understand what happened.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THEY SAY WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE---YOUR LIFE FLASHES

or maybe it was a false alarm that shakes one to the core. TK U MLJ LV NV

LimchenghoeLimchenghoeabout 9 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Sorry SS it's all a little far fetched for me, having a 50 yr old woman trucking & fuc. .ng around the country while the poor cuckhold of a husband frusts at home. 2*

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Why do so many readers...

try to deconstruct every little thing? They do understand that your stories are pieces of fiction, right?

An excellent piece, again - I award you eight stars - my five plus another three that Anon couldn't be bothered to use.

OldfatanduglyOldfatanduglyover 8 years ago
Read the intro!

Evidently, an awful lot of these commenters did not! The author clearly states: "Please don't take it too seriously. It's only a story". Taffbanjo hit the nail on the head. It's called FICTION!!! If you don't know the meaning of that word, you really should look it up. Personally, I think it's an excellent story, one of Stang's best. Love the characters, especially Shelby!

I think I'm gonna start reading the "comments" section first. If Harry hates a story, that's a sure sign that it's a good one, and well worth the time to read. He should change his nom de plume to "Hairy Vagina". No, on second thought, that would be an insult to hirsute pussies, the world over.

Anyway, great work, Stang! You da man! (And that's high praise, coming from a certified, card-carrying Ford hater!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

the only thing realy is asshole should keep his mouth shut and look to his disfunctinal father he cheated and then when he did not get his way shot himself like a child good riddence in my book but i qeeuse you needed the dude for the profecy just wished you gave him an actual reason

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
Corbraxicodone.... MAY NOT EXIST, but

they are currently finalizing Final FDA trials for a female Viagra (Flibanserin)... according to me its just another legal way to sell a milder date rape drug. i apologies to women who really suffer from real sexual dysfunction & who will probably really benefit from this drug.

200 years back, the doc wrote a composition on a scrip of paper, you would take that paper to a pharmacist, he would then prepare the composition mentioned and pacakge it & sell it to you, cocaine drops were widely prescribed for tooth aches to depression.

today if you want to mass produce/procure any chemical compund/composition, you sub contract it to small scale mini factories to produce precursor chemicals(the basics of the drug) thus, even if the drug is illegal the production & possession of precursor is not, eg: crystal meth= illegal, MethylAmine= not illegal, methylamine is a precursor to produce crystal meth.

where are these factories, well china is host to a plethora of various budget factories to mass produce precursor...

SS06 am sure you are very well aware about the parts for cars nowadays which are mostly made in china, but rebranded as american, just flip you iphone, read the words, made in china, designed/assembled in USA..

Welcome to the Real world.......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous