Corbraxicodone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds extremely fair to me," said the judge. "It's actually much more reasonable to your ex wife than what I was about to suggest." He again gave me the evil eye and court was adjourned. After Jim's words on my behalf, and the look in his eyes as he said them, I was sure that he still loved me. I couldn't figure out why the hell he was pushing the divorce so hard though if he felt that way. It didn't bother me because I was still determined to get him back. It was only a matter of time, and he'd just given me the wedge I needed to separate the pieces of his armor. Shelby's visitation, we'd have to work out a schedule which meant he'd have to talk to me. There was also the fact that we'd have to come in contact with each other, even if only briefly in dropping her off and picking her up.

As I looked across the room at them while they gathered their stuff and got ready to leave, I noticed that Jim was barely holding his tears back. My giant of a husband obviously wasn't very happy about our family being torn apart. Then as I looked at Shelby, holding his hand and rubbing his back to console him, her mask dropped and I could see how happy my daughter was to have me out of her life. Our eyes met across the courtroom and the little bitch was smirking at me. I was sure that she'd been the one to push for the divorce. She'd taken advantage of Jim's emotional state and just pushed him to do something that his heart really wasn't in.

I started walking across the courtroom to talk to him, and before I got to him, she stepped between us and erupted.

"Haven't you done enough to him already Darla?" she screamed. "Look at him! This isn't my happy and smiling Daddy. You broke his heart, and he's barely hanging on. Why can't you just leave him alone? Why do you have to twist the knife? Cheating on him, and making him a laughing stock among truck drivers isn't enough, is it? You have to go to court and take nearly half of his assets too. You got to go out on the road and have your fun, and just destroyed our family. He got to pick up the pieces. Even now, you have your freedom so you can go out on the road and screw every man you meet. It's even better for you because now you don't have to worry about having a husband and a daughter at home. You got your freedom Darla, my daddy got a broken heart."

Every eye in the courtroom was on her. Even the judge had stopped to listen. Jim tried to pull her away, but she kept talking.

"The funny thing here Darla," she said. "Is that I guess someone is going to have to explain all of this to me someday, because I surely don't understand it. Maybe it's because I'm just a dumb little kid. But I thought that when someone did something bad, they had to be punished for it. They always tell me that when you do something bad you have to be responsible. You did all of the bad things, and my daddy got all of the pain. He got screwed twice Darla. First you broke his heart by doing what you did. Then we came here today and the court screwed him. You only own 20 percent of that truck but the court gave you 40 percent, didn't they? That's not justice. Your name isn't even on the mortgage for the house but the court gave you forty percent of that too didn't they? What about child support? My daddy, besides just having custody of me has to pay for all of my expenses too, hasn't he sacrificed enough for me already? If you don't have to pay for my upkeep why should you get to see me? We already know you don't love me."

Jim pulled her away and started telling her to come on they had to get home. The Judge had heard the whole rant though and asked for both attorneys to join him in his chambers.

"It seems that I haven't been as thorough as I should have in reviewing this case," said the judge as he stepped into the room. "Normally if both parties have agreed to a property settlement, all I have to do is rubber stamp it and move the process forward. In this case there seem to be some facts that I was unaware of, that have a great deal of pertinence."

"Your honor, my client simply agreed to the settlement her spouse suggested," said Miss Bendix. "He seemed to think, it was fair. And he never brought up child support. We tried to have meetings with him several times, but we were always meeting with his attorney alone."

"Your Honor, my client wasn't thinking about monetary gain when he came up with what he wanted. He only wanted a quick separation and termination of the marriage before any negativity or fallout could adversely affect his daughter. He is also emotionally distraught even now, and just wanted the pain to end. So he offered what he thought were generous terms that any attorney would jump at just to get out of it. I followed his directives to achieve that goal." said Bertram.

"I thought you were attorneys," snapped the Judge. "I thought you were professionals, with ethics, and morals. Did you know that in the past twenty years, the reputation of our profession has taken a black eye? This is a fine example of why. You guys are no better than legal clerks at best or ambulance chasers at worst. You have pre-written divorce and custody documents and you just fill the details. You make money off of the process, and charge not only by the hour but by the case. The more divorces you ram through, the bigger the BMW you drive. I know this is not a criminal case, but did either of you think about any Justice for that poor man and his daughter? That little girl hit the nail on the head and embarrassed all of us. If a puppy shits on the floor he gets his ass whipped with a newspaper and eventually he stops shitting on the floor."

Both attorneys looked at the Judge, and then at the floor.

"That woman shit on the whole institution of marriage and not only profited from it, but without some kind of child support is able to sidestep her responsibilities towards her daughter for the next few years. It's like she had a get out of jail free card. She gets to go out and continue doing what she does, and leaves him both poorer and saddled with all of the responsibilities. Plus needless to say the poor man will probably never trust another woman in his life. I've changed my mind I will not grant the divorce until you come up with a better settlement agreement. Today is Friday. I'll expect to see something on my desk by Monday morning at the latest."

Miss Bendix came out of the meeting red faced, so I was sure that things hadn't gone well. She set up a meeting with Mr. Bertram and me, for that afternoon. Jim as usual refused to come.

In the meeting Miss Bendix and Mr. Bertram dickered back and forth. They talked about income both Jim's and mine, savings, future earnings and a lot of other stuff while I stared out the window.

While they argued I barely listened, because none of it really mattered to me. The only thing I wanted was to lie down in my big soft comfortable bed and have Jim put his arms around me and slowly make love to me. I didn't want some strange man pounding me like a drum with his giant dick. I didn't want some slick Truckstop Romeo using all of his smooth moves on me and teaching me new things. I just wanted what I'd thrown away. I wondered why and even when I'd wanted anything else because for the life of me I couldn't explain what I'd done. Every one of those episodes, they started about 2 years ago happened for the same reason. After I'd been on the road for a day or two, I'd just start to constantly thinking about sex. It would finally get to the point that my pussy was just on fire, and I'd have to get some kind of satisfaction. I'd never wanted to cheat on Jim, but I just couldn't help myself. It was like I was someone else when I did it.

Another thing crossed my mind. I'd been home for over a month awaiting the divorce, and I hadn't had the urge. Not one time since I'd been home had I even thought about sex until now, and I was thinking about Jim. Maybe the shock of him leaving me had cured me of whatever turned me into a whore.

The next morning, Saturday, was important. It was my first scheduled visit with Shelby. I was hoping to clear the air between us, and spend some girl time getting to know my daughter. I was also hoping to start forging a relationship with her again. Since she'd become a teenager, we hadn't really been close at all. Maybe I had concentrated too much on my life on the road and not enough on my family.

I was in the parking lot outside of the local mall at about 10:55. I was supposed to be there at 11:00 but I didn't want to take any chances. I guess Jim still didn't want to see me, and wouldn't agree to allow me to visit Shelby at their new house, so we were meeting at the mall. I was hoping we'd just get to say hello to each other. Maybe saying hello wasn't much, but it would be better than what I'd had for the past month, and it was something we could build on.

At 11:00 on the dot, a slick red Mustang pulled up about twenty yards from me. The driver's side window went down and I could see Jim. He didn't so much as turn sideways to see me. Letting the window down was just to let me see that it was him. Shelby got out of the passenger side went around and kissed her dad goodbye. She started walking towards my car and I noticed how tall she was. At fourteen she was at least as tall as I was and a good deal thinner. She seemed to have most of her Dad's attributes, only their female counterparts. I remember at her age my boobs were already pretty big, but Shelby was still in that bee sting stage. But she was far prettier than I'd ever be. Her sandy brown hair was the exact shade as her Dad's and she had his eyes as well. She stood beside my car and waited for me to get out as if she was awaiting execution.

"Hi Baby," I said as cheerfully as I could. "I think we should start out with some shopping, and maybe get our hair done." I knew that no teen-aged girl would turn down shopping.

"How does that sound?" I smiled at her and reached for her as I said it. The first step in my plan to get my husband back was to get Shelby on my side. If I could win her over the rest would be less of a problem. She moved away from me as if I was a cockroach. The look on her face wasn't nervousness or fear, it was disgust.

"It sounds like something you should probably do with one of your boyfriends," she snapped. "We're going to lunch with a friend or two. Come on we don't have much time." She started walking towards the mall's entrance leaving me wondering what the hell was going on. I caught up with her just inside the doorway, she had her dad's long legs and walked nearly as quickly as he did. I initially felt pretty good. Did she say we were having lunch with a friend or two? This was even better than I'd hoped, if she wanted me to meet her friends, maybe things weren't as bad as I'd thought. Maybe the evil Shelby I'd seen at court yesterday was just a sad little girl who missed her mommy, lashing out at the person she thought had betrayed both of them. After all realistically, she was my daughter too.

We sat down at a table at the food court, and Shelby whipped out a clipboard with a pad on it. I had just started thinking that maybe she had some questions to ask me and had written them down, when I saw her motion for another woman to join us. The woman a pretty Asian woman came over and sat down. She and Shelby started talking animatedly, and pretty much just ignored me. Shelby started asking the woman questions and the top of my head exploded, as she wrote down the answers.

"How old are you?" asked Shelby.

"I'm thirty," giggled the woman.

"My daddy is 42," said Shelby. "Why do you want to date him?"

"Well I like older men, are you sure he's 42, he looks younger, and he's handsome and very kind, and also kind of sexy."

I sat there in shock, listening as my daughter asked the woman several more questions, and then told her she'd be in touch. Then as soon as that woman walked away Shelby waved another woman, a tall blond over. Shelby asked her a few questions and told her she'd be in touch was well, but scratched the woman's name off her list and tore up the answers to her questions. She stood up and threw the torn up papers away and just shook her head. Just before I could tear into her, another woman showed up. This one had long dark hair and was only a bit taller than I am. Her boobs were big too, not as big as mine, but her waist was smaller and I have to admit she has a nicer ass.

Shelby started asking her questions, and apparently liked her answers. She spent more time with this one and even told her a lot of things about her dad. She told him his favorite colors, and things he liked to eat. She even told her about his Mustang obsession. When the woman got up to leave I was seething. Shelby sat there and compared notes and looked at a chart. Then finally she turned to me, almost as if it was an afterthought. "What are you pissed about Darla?" she asked.

"In the first place, I'm your mother. You should call me Mom, Ma, Mommy, or even Mother. And secondly, I can't believe what you're doing. Does your father know about this? I can't believe he'd put up with this," I said.

"I'll call you Ma, Mom, Mommy, or Mother, as soon as you start acting like one. And no, Daddy doesn't know anything about what I'm doing. But I need for him to be happy. I need him to get over you, and the best way for him to do that, is to start dating again, so I'm lining up some candidates for him. Why should you care? You're the one who started all of this because what you had at home wasn't enough for you," she said.

I really felt like slapping her right there in the mall. But I knew that if I did, I'd probably make things between us worse. And I'd also ruin any chance of getting back with Jim. Kharma.

"So you're interviewing my replacement, right in front of me?" I asked. "I thought this was about us spending time together." What I really wanted to ask her was if I could get on that list of hers.

"Darla, this is only a formality, you know how Daddy is. I've already picked out his next wife. But Daddy is stubborn. She's beautiful and kind, and really nice. She's perfect for Daddy. But if I told him that, he'd never even give her a chance. So I'll set up a bunch of women who aren't quite as nice, or as pretty, and then when he does meet her, he'll pick her and think it was all his idea. Plus when he meets her, it won't be on one of my set up dates, so he'll be more likely to think it was natural."

"What about me," I asked. "I'm your mother. Don't you even want to hear about what I think about all of this or what I want? I want your daddy back, Shelby. I want us to be a family again. I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I'll give up going on the road. I'm going to therapy. I'll try my best to be the best wife and mother there is."

"Sure Darla," she said. "You do that." Then she looked at her watch and I realized our time was nearly up. We hadn't spent hardly any of it together. She had just used me to bring her to the mall so she could interview my replacement.

"Well could you at least interview me and set me up for a date with him as well?" I asked her.

"No," Darla," she said.

"Why, the hell, not?" I snapped heatedly.

"Darla, you're too old. You're not pretty enough. Your body is all wrong, and you're not his type," she said calmly. It was as if we were discussing which flowers to plant in the garden, not her planning on finding a new mate for my husband.

"I was his type before all of this happened," I hissed between my teeth.

"But that was before we found out what type of woman you really are," she hissed right back at me. "My Daddy needs a woman who can be true to him, only. Not someone who can't keep her legs closed. Darla, I'm not getting any younger, I'll be 15 soon and the clock is ticking. In about 3 and a half years I'll be heading off to college, and I need Daddy, happy, married and secure before I go. So either help me, or get the heck out of my way. Now take me back to the parking lot and don't try to talk to him. He's still trying to get over you. He cries about you when he thinks I can't hear him."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

A few months after the divorce, I was beginning to feel like a person again. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I never would have made it without Shelby. My daughter was there at every opportunity to pick me up when I fell, and to inspire me when I tried. A little more than a month after the divorce hearing Shelby had signed me up with a dating service and screened a few women for me to date. Though I didn't agree with her at first, it was a good thing. Maybe not for finding my soul mate or anything, but to get me back in the swing of things after not dating for so long it was great. It also helped me to stop thinking about Darla so much. Her betrayal had cut me far deeper than I'd ever imagined. She'd hurt me worse even than I'd let on.

Of course none of those women worked out, but it was fun anyway and it went a long way towards making me human again. Darla has never given up. She even went into therapy and had a blood work up done. Darla told us that her therapist thought that her actions sounded like someone had been giving her some sort of drug. One of the experimental drugs he'd mentioned, Corbraxicodone, a low dose libido enhancer worked exactly as the symptoms Darla had claimed she had. Over a period of time the person's appetite for sex grew until it was vented. Darla couldn't of course explain who'd want to give her the drug, or where they'd get it from, or how they'd give it to her without her knowledge, or what they'd have to gain from it. It was all just more of Darla's bullshit. She didn't like her life now. The thrill of being able to go out and fuck whoever she wanted wasn't as good when she wasn't cheating on anyone.

At any rate, I had someone of my own now. Shelby wasn't too upset about it either. I'd been called to Shelby's school to talk to her homeroom teacher about Shelby's grades. I'd been worried about whether or not she'd show any signs that the divorce had affected her, and I thought that maybe this was going to be the first. Only when I got there her teacher told me that Shelby was doing fine in all of her classes and hadn't told anyone to call me. A check of the office staff also revealed that no one there remembered calling me about Shelby. All of her teachers were also at a loss. I ended up staying and having lunch with Shelby's teacher, Ms. Susan Aames, and had a great time. We got so lost in talking that before we knew it she was late for class. I remember looking deeply into those blue eyes, and hearing someone say, "Uhm Daddy, you're embarrassing me. We're supposed to be having class."

I looked up and saw that Susan's class had returned from lunch and they were all sitting there in their seats staring at us. Susan of course turned a bright shade of red, and immediately gave them a reading assignment. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble or embarrassed you," I told her.

"Don't be silly, I can't remember the last time, I was this comfortable with someone," she said.

"Me?" I asked puzzled. She just smiled and nodded. "Would you like to get more comfortable?" I asked, and watched one of her eyebrows arch as I realized what I'd said.

"What I meant was would you like to go out and maybe have dinner," I asked. "I didn't mean that I wanted to be any more comfortable than we just were. Well maybe eventually, but I'm really not that comfortable right now, so maybe, or at least I hope that we would be comfortable, eating dinner I mean not anything else..."

"Please Ms. Aames just tell him yes, before he talks himself out of it," said one of the students.

Two nights later we had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, and we closed the place down. They didn't have a dance floor, but since we were the last customers to leave someone turned on the radio and we just danced. It was magical. Unlike some of those arranged dates, though Shelby tried her hardest, this was real and I knew it. The next day I talked to Shelby, and surprisingly she was okay with it. She told me that she had another bunch of hot women from the dating service lined up, but if I was happy with her boring old teacher she was happy for me. I asked her if it would cause her any problems with the kids ribbing her about me dating her teacher, and she assured me that she gave as well as she got so she was sure there wouldn't be any problems. I know my daughter, and for some reason I think she was secretly happy that I was dating her teacher.