All Comments on 'Corporate Slut'

by aWhaleInFullView

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story line!

Next, it needs a second chapter for sure!!!!!

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Very Sexy

Inside every woman is a little bit of slut. Survival of the species depends on it.

Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 16 years ago
Yowza! Great story. How about chapter 2?

Nothing like a uptight woman relaxing into the slut she really wants to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

A very enjoyable read. Thanks! I loved how you depicted the socially acceptable, strong, liberated woman who privately wants to be a slut. I often feel that way, so it was refreshing to read a well constructed account that is realistic and that much more sexy. I hope that you write many more stories... but I actually hope you don't do 'part 2' as tempting as that may be. The story would just become more extreme, with a fairly standard plotline of "descent" that'll veer towards the ridiculous just to continue the story. Instead, I think you could turn your attentions on the next story. You have a brisk pace, well constructed, realistic plot, and good writing skills that enhances your story, unlike other writers whose poor writing detracts from the story. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

you have got to make more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I would love to be a part of it. If ever I get a chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous