Corporate Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband cheats. Wife pays for his indiscretion.
4.4k words
273.7k
149
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Susan had been married for 17 years and had two daughters, one 16, and one 14. Susan was a grade school teacher, and Jeff was a mid-level manager at a financial consulting firm. Jeff was 38, and Susan was 36. Susan was a tall stately blond, with large breasts that were still as firm as when she was 19 and just married. Her ass still turned heads, especially if her long legs were visible. Jeff was still a handsome man, with some hints of grey appearing in his hair. He was frustrated by his work, unhappy that he had not reached vice-president level.

At the annual company Christmas party Jeff had a little too much to drink. The party was held at a country club where the company always held these things. He had flirted with his boss's wife, who admittedly was flirting with him and even rubbing herself against him. At her suggestion, the two of them had found an empty room on the second floor, away from the rest of the party and Jeff had bent Michelle over a table and fucked her from behind. She had initiated the sex, but Jeff had not hesitated once he saw his chance. The sight of Michelle's bare ass bent over in front of him, even in the dimly lighted room, was too much to resist. Just as they were finishing, his boss walked in and caught them. His boss did not react, but just asked Jeff to leave him alone with his wife. Jeff felt terrible and was scared about what would happen.

The next Monday at work Jeff figured he would be fired. His boss, George, asked him to go to lunch with him. This was even more awkward for Jeff, but he figured at least he would be away from the office when he was fired.

"You and I need to talk. You know what this is about. I think you'll be surprised, I have no intention of firing you if you can perform as I request. In fact you will get a promotion if you do as I ask."

Jeff gave him a hopeful look."Anything George. I value this job and I made a huge mistake last Friday."

"What do you think I should request as retribution for what you did?"

"I don't know sir."

"Do you agree that you need to make a sacrifice of your own to pay me back?"

Jeff nodded.

"What if you offered me your wife to fuck like you fucked mine?"

Jeff was stunned. When he finally regained his composure, he said, "I think that is reasonable. I really don't know if I can get Susan to agree."

"You can let me worry about that. We are going to have a New Year's Eve party at the country club and all the wives will be invited. I have arranged to have my wife's dressmaker make a new gown for your wife. All you have to do is to tell her to go get fitted, and make sure she comes to the party wearing it. Let her think you paid for it. Is that easy enough for you?"

"Yes sir." Jeff said, sounding a little forlorn.

"You realize she is going to have sex at that party, and not with you. Can you handle that? Can you remain dignified and detached when someone else is fucking your wife right in front of you?"

"I think I can."

"You will be witness to it, and I expect you to stand by and let her see that you approve. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I can."

"Good, you may make vice-president yet Jeff." They left, and Jeff was slightly encouraged, but wondered what lay ahead of him. He gave his wife the business card of the dressmaker and told her about the new dress and the party. She was very excited, and talked about it for days as she kept going back to be fitted.

The day soon arrived and Susan looked wonderful as Jeff escorted her up the stairs into the Country Club's mansion-like building. The silvery gown left her entire back bare, dipping low enough that if she moved just right her ass cleavage was barely visible. It was loose in the front, but not so loose that the shape of Susan's D-cup breasts were not visible under the sheer material. Jeff had noticed that she had not worn panties as she dressed, and that she only had a strapless and backless bra to stabilize her ponderous breasts. When the cold night air hit her he watched her nipples appear under the silky silver-colored cloth.

The dinner was elegant and they all sat at tables in groups of six. Jeff and Susan had been seated with George and Michelle, and Jeff's supervisor and his wife sat with them as well. They all made small talk as dinner progressed, and Jeff noticed that George was keeping Susan's champagne glass full and urging her to drink up. She was already pretty drunk by the time dinner ended, and she always became more outgoing, and flirty as she got drunk. She kept dropping her little handbag on the floor and brushing her breast against George as she bent over to recover it, always feigning surprise. Jeff had noticed George's hand on Susan's arm, and even once thought George might have patted his hand on Susan's thigh. At one point he put his arm around her shoulders as they laughed at a joke. George turned to Susan as dinner was cleared away and taking her hand, told her how beautifully elegant she looked, complimenting her gown. She blushed when he commented on how nicely it covered her backside. As she was clearly taken by his charm, he stood up, still holding her hand and asked her to follow him. They disappeared out the door.

George led Susan up to the second floor room where he had caught Jeff with his own wife. There was a large round platform in the middle of the room now. George asked Susan to have a seat on the platform, and then asked her if she could reach the bottle of champagne sitting on the opposite side of the nearly waist-high platform. There was some furniture against that side of the platform, so it was not possible to walk around and get the bottle. Susan climbed up onto the platform on her hands and knees to reach the bottle, giggling at her unladylike position and wondering if the back of her dress had slipped down below her lower back to expose her cheeks. She looked back to see if she was exposing herself and as she reached out for the bottle, George approached from the opposite side and grabbed her wrist. Before she realized what was happening, he had snapped her wrist into a soft handcuff attached to that far side of the platform. As she stared in amazement, he snapped her other wrist into another cuff, and walked around behind her to tie both her ankles with soft ropes.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.

"I'm doing what your husband gave me permission to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Your husband made a deal with me. I caught him fucking my wife."

"What?"

"So if you want to pay him back, you are going to be the entertainment here tonight dear Susan, and if you do it well, your husband may finally earn that VP position he wants so badly. Besides that, I have agreed not to fire him if you cooperate. Here, have a sip of this, it will make you feel better." He had slipped a pill into a glass of the champagne and tipped it to her lips. She swallowed, not thinking, and still stunned that she was tied on her hands and knees on this platform, but not yet suspecting what he had meant when he called her the entertainment. George was behind her and lifted her dress over her back, exposing her bare butt and her bare cunt. She tried to close her legs and realized that her knees were pulled apart so widely that she could not hide her private parts from George. He rubbed his hands across her open buttocks, telling her to relax. His warm fingers began to massage her clit and she realized to her own amazement and frustration that she was becoming aroused. He soon had his tongue on her clitoris and she began to moan involuntarily. She then realized he had undone the fasteners that held her dress on, and he pulled it down all the way to her knees. Her bra came with it, leaving her big breasts hanging down, uncovered. She felt George untie one of her legs and slip the dress off of her leg, and then he repeated that for the other leg. She was now naked on this round platform wearing nothing but her silver spike high heels. The champagne, the drug he had given her, and the attention to her pussy had all left her in a state of arousal and she was surprised and confused to realize that she was enjoying this attention. George put a blindfold on her, and then covered her with a velvet cloth. He soon lifted the back of the velvet and applied a vibrator to her cunt, and minutes later she was nearing an orgasm, panting heavily.

"Susan, I believe you like this, is that true?"

"Ohhh. Don't stop. It feels so good."

"All in due time, my dear. You just concentrate on how badly you would like to come while we assemble the guests for your little show."

"What show?" Susan said, panicked again.

"When you come, sweetheart, all of my VP's, a few of the wives, and your husband will be here to watch your conversion to a corporate whore."

"What do you mean, corporate whore?"

"My dear, I caught your husband fucking my wife. His cock was still in her when I walked into the room. That probably was not the first time they had been together. They might have been fucking for years for all I know. Now you are going to pay him back for that by letting all of his coworkers fuck you. He has agreed to that and will be here to watch. Do you understand?"

George expected that this revelation would get her riled enough, emotional enough to make her want to do this for him. She was drunk enough to have lost inhibition, and the drug was only making her feel more helpless.

"He did that? And agreed to this? If that is true, I'll let the whole damn company fuck me. That fucking bastard fucked your wife Michelle? I'll fuck them. I'll fuck them all." She paused. "And I may never let him fuck me again. That cheating bastard."

"Yes, he did. Very good, Susan. I won't abuse you by letting the whole company fuck you. Just enough to make Jeff realize he made a big mistake by cheating on such a beautiful and sexy woman." As he said this he continued to massage her clit lightly, and she was squirming on his fingers, trying to push back against them. Soon she felt George's cock pushing against her cunt and she pushed back, eager to feel it inside her. "Fuck me, George, fuck my cunt. Make my husband pay."

He stroked in and out of her, admiring her nice ass that still had a hint of tan lines, her pretty brown butthole, and the firm flesh of her upper hips that he was holding in both hands. As he came, he pushed his thumb against her asshole, penetrating it slightly.

"My god, Susan, you have a tight cunt." He rested for a few moments and then pulled out of her, leaving her cunt dripping with his come and visibly wet from her own arousal. Finally, George lowered the cloth over her again.

"So you'll do this?"

"Fuck yes. I'll teach that bastard to cheat on me." She told George as he left the room. After a while Susan heard other people entering the room. Furniture was being moved so that now the round platform was surrounded by plush chairs. The lights that all focused over the center of the room where Susan was covered on the round platform had been turned on. Tables were set up around the perimeter and food was laid out. A bar was stocked in one corner of the room. Susan sensed the room was filling up and she could hear the voices of many of the people she knew were Jeff's coworkers. Her platform began to spin slowly as she heard George welcoming everyone and telling them they were going to have very special entertainment tonight, compliments of Jeff. As he said this Susan heard them clapping and toasting. She grew excited, and scared, realizing that her bare cunt, ass, and titties were about to be exposed to all of her husband's coworkers. There was a hush in the room.

"With no further adieu, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mrs. Susan Watson to ring in the New Year." As the cloth was pulled off of her, he added, "Here she is, in all her naked glory. Just look at that incredible body." There was a hushed collective gasp in the room as they all saw Susan exposed. George was groping her tits as he said this, and then as she rotated on the platform, he put his hand on top of her ass, and said, pointing with his other hand, "And ladies and gentlemen this is one of the tightest cunts I have ever fucked. For a married woman with two children, Susan is one of the best fucks I have ever had besides my own beautiful wife, of course. And don't you love this sweet big brown asshole? Doesn't that ass look invitingly fuckable?"

"Jeff, do you fuck her in the ass?" George shouted across the room. Susan was horrified to hear this question. She had always been embarrassed to admit she like being butt-fucked, and having it discussed publicly made her feel a sense of shame, humiliation, and excitement, knowing that all these people must be staring at her widespread ass. She never heard Jeff's answer, but heard George announce loudly, "Later tonight gentlemen and ladies, we will try out Susan's cunt, each and every one of you, and if you are so inclined you may try her ass and her mouth. I believe she will be quite accommodating of anyone who wants a blow-job or a good fuck. I'm even tempted to turn her over and fuck those amazing tits she has." As he said this he pushed against one of her tits and made it bounce. The table stopped turning and George began to address Susan. "Susan, our guests seem to be impressed with your cunt and ass, your tits as well. I see a few gentlemen already fidgeting in their seats. I think you are making them horny. Are you looking forward to being fucked by all our guests?"

"Yes I am."

"Are you going to become our new corporate whore, and let all of the managers try out your cunt?"

"I will."

"Louder. Tell us with enthusiasm what you want to do tonight Susan."

"I want to let each and every one of you fuck me. I want to be the corporate whore."

"Round of applause for Susan, our new corporate whore." The room broke out in applause and a few whoops.

"Do you like sucking cock Susan? I think quite a few of our guests would like to have you suck their cocks."

"Mmmm. Yes, I love sucking cock."

More applause.

"How about that ass Susan? Do you want to be butt-fucked here tonight?"

"Ohhh yess." She said it even more loudly and her voice raised giving away her enthusiasm.

"How many cocks would you like to have in your married asshole tonight Susan?"

"All of them."

Applause.

"Did you hear that gentlemen, she wants all of you to fuck her in her sweet tight asshole."

"Can we call that your best asset Susan? Will this become our new corporate asset?"

"Yes"

"So Susan, you are looking forward to being the corporate cunt and asshole, and our company cocksucker?

"Oh hell yes."

"Okay then, before we start fucking Susan, we're going to warm her up a little."

George picked up a sybian that was sitting on a chair on the side and showed it to the guests. He proceeded to uncuff Susan's hands and loosened her ankle ties. He untied her blindfold. Susan felt slightly less embarrassed when she realized that she couldn't actually see the people in the room due to the lights in her eyes. The bright lights were all focused on her so she could only barely make out the room and couldn't recognize the faces. She could see George and the sybian he was pushing between her legs. She had never seen one of these, but the cock-shaped attachment made it clear what it was for. George told her to straddle it and lower herself down on the vibrator. It was plugged into an outlet in the side of the platform and George had a remote power control.

"Jeff, come up here and take a front row seat. I saved one just for you." Jeff was embarrassed but moved to the seat next to the platform.

"How does that feel Susan?"

Susan responded "okay" still not knowing what to expect. George sat down in an armchair next to the platform and turned on the rotation once more. Susan was spinning slowly, making quite a sight. She sat squatted down on the sybian, and her huge tits and hard nipples looked incredible with all the bright lights. Her legs were spread wide over the sybian, and from behind her ass was parted open enough to show her tighter hole. There were lights around the edge of the platform that George also turned on, eliminating any shadows from underneath. He adjusted one of them, making it into a spotlight on Susan's ass crack. Every detail of her body was illuminated, and the platform raised her waist to be at eye level to her seated audience. As the sybian began to vibrate Susan smiled and grimaced slightly, and after a few minutes she began to wince, obviously nearing orgasm. George sped up the sybian and Susan began to moan loudly, eyes shut tight, hands white-knuckled holding the platform floor like she was about to fall off, and panting with her mouth hanging open. She rocked slightly back and forth, unable to escape the stimulation of the sybian. Jeff had tears come to his eyes as he watched the mother of his innocent daughters spinning naked in a room full of his coworkers. He realized that George had an expensive video camera set up in one corner of the room so Susan's cheap display was going to be recorded for George's future entertainment. He couldn't believe what he had done to his wife, but in one sense was proud of her incredible body and her willingness to be a slut for his boss.

Susan began to scream loudly from the orgasms, and the room applauded, obviously enjoying watching her shudder from orgasm after orgasm, her tits shaking and ass clenching each time she spasmed. The peaks began to merge into one long stream of orgasms as George sped up the vibrator. George kept this up for almost fifteen minutes, which seemed like an hour to Susan.

Susan had forgotten all about her audience. Her moaning had become as continuous as her orgasms. At this point the only thing she could think about was the incredible sensation between her legs. She first fell forward on the sybian, opening her ass wider for her audience to see as she rotated before them. She could feel herself gushing as she clenched and unclenched her thighs on the sybian and she involuntarily began pinching her own nipples and massaging her tits. Her head was thrown back as she roughly squeezed her tits together. She sighed and moaned with each breath she took. This only added to the spectacle.

Finally George let the sybian slow down and Susan appeared to be spent and exhausted from coming. He knew she would now be ready for what was to come next. The sybian was removed and he tied Susan back in her earlier position on her hands and knees. She had come so hard it was obvious she was still experiencing small orgasms as her muscles spasmed and clenched. She struggled to get back on her hands and knees, almost unable to hold herself up. Her inner thighs were now dripping with juices from her cunt. George didn't bother with the blindfold, and the look on Susan's face was priceless. She was staring forward, still dazed, and her mouth was hanging open. The platform was turned on again and she became a rotating display, letting her audience admire her sopping wet cunt, widespread ass, hanging round tits and her ecstatic expression once again. Jeff was stunned watching his wife being displayed as a well-fucked whore to all of his coworkers.

"Okay gents, you all have a number. I am going to pick them out of this bra. This is Susan's bra by the way. She wasn't wearing any panties. You get to fuck her in the order I draw from the bra, and the first number gets his choice of holes, the second gets whatever is left available, and so on. As each of you finish, I will draw the next numbers."

The man who was first number drawn wasted no time in sliding his hard cock into Susan's wet cunt. Within seconds, there was a hard cock in her mouth and she began sucking it, trying to match the rhythm of the thrusting in her cunt. The motion made her breasts sway back and forth. The cock in her mouth soon pulled out and came across her forehead and in her hair. Soon enough she felt the cock in her cunt thrusting and spasming, and she began to come from the realization that she was being fucked by an unknown man's cock with an audience of her husband's coworkers.

12