All Comments on 'Corrupting Amber Ch. 03'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
robbie777robbie777over 19 years ago
still great

can you make the chapters longer you could turn her into a real slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great start

Really good start. Could become a great story but...thought she was being corrupted. Seems like she is taking the lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot as Hell

I love this kind of story. Sexy woman turning to drugs, liquor, deviate sex and slowly getting more and more slutty and corrupt. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Corruption

The idea of taking a nice Christian girl and turning her into a slit is a huge turn on. But the drinking and smoking make this story feel more like a advertisement for those products.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Going way too fast. She doesn’t care that she’s losing her inhibitions and losing her health. Her parents don’t care about their daughter. She’s able to smoke strong cigarettes and drink a fifth of vodka -without a problem.

This isn’t hot. It’s just self-destruction for the guy’s benefit. He obviously doesn’t love her. He’s just sick himself and is pulling her down with him.

It kinda defines the author, and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first vodka was at the Admiral Twin Drive-In. We ended up fucking like a pair of rabbits. I loved it!

Orpheum69

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

Love this kind of story turning an innocent girl into a slut, the smoking and alcohol is hot. Drinking a whole bottle of vodka is crazy but it sure adds excitement to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES