Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark opened his eyes and looked down in his lap. He was sitting in his swivel chair at his desk, fully clothed except for his cock, which he had freed from his shorts by pushing them down slightly. His penis, now soft, was still in his hand, covered in his own cum. He sighed, allowing his fantasy to dissolve from his mind and cleaned himself up, changing out of his cum covered shorts. He had just settled down to watch a movie on his computer when he heard a crash from out in the hall way. He got up to look out of his door to see what the ruckus was about and saw Marianne leaning back against the wall. She saw him and grinned happily, holding her arms out for a hug, but when he came towards her, she stumbled and fell forward into him.

"Mark! Sorry, I'm jus'—jus' a lil' drunker than I realized," she slurred, clearly very intoxicated. She was wearing her sleeveless top with the front three snaps unbuttoned; the black and pink lace of her bra was already visible. Mark stood, stunned for a moment before saying, "It's ok. Do you...want some water or something?"

12