All Comments on 'Corset Adventure'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KevstaKevstaover 15 years ago
I like this!

It's got the feel of a good tale, and of course suits my prediliction for basques, corsets, and stockings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

Let's continue shall we ? Don't be shy with details

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulous story

Enjoyed it very much. Well written and developed its themes nicely. Makes me wish it could happen to me. Isn't that the mark of a good story?

tringirltringirlover 15 years ago
Very good

This author's collection is getting better. All the making of good story line and nicely constructed. Not overdone and "civilised". Sounds real and characters lifelike. Also exciting for anyone with these likings!

AngBarnesAngBarnesover 15 years ago
Just found this. Good story.

How come I missed this before? Good imagination and description. Hope author can write some more similar.

GenniGenniover 15 years ago
If only....

....this could happen to a girl! Simple story but so exciting and well written. I could happen, couldn't it ?

PostwarJamiePostwarJamieover 15 years ago
Perfect - how it was for me, too

How does this author know so much about my life? Very good story (if it is just a story), well written and full of real life. Who needs phantasy if this how it was. Memory is enough!! I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Short & Sweet

Nice romantic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cute Story

Loike happy endings of a romantic sort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So romantic and sexy too

I missed this earlier but glad I found it now. Such a sweet and sexy story with the ring of truth in it. This author seems to know all about girdlesex so I'll go and read his others now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
391 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....