All Comments on 'Cosmic Calculus'

by BoRadley

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked

the story and the joke at the end on how long they wanna try, but in the end it is still sad for Bill because his problem is not solved at all and it looks like the first time she cheated on him. For Bahia it looks like she had already accepted her husband cheating, so who cares.

But I don't think a never ending revenge even if he showed some voyeuristic tendencies and now has good sex outside his marriage will make him happy again. you just loose so much trust and the longer your not talking the worse it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well he got some strange tail in reward but he

is still married to a cheating slut wife. Was in interracial bareback sex? Was it bareback with all the risk attached? Is she now pregnant with a mixed race bastard? Methinks you need photos of their next tryst and then divorce her ass. More fun that way, you get to keep your money and get the assholes wife on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good, but one flaw.

The story was O.K., except that you jumped from a first person narrative, to a third person view halfway through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jarring

It was impossible to read to the end, so I've no opinion on the overall effort. The awkward phrasing and the jump in perspective were enough to make me stop reading and scroll immediately to the comments section. Two suggestions:Find an editor, and for yourself and most everyone else who submits, I'll say the same thing I tell my students; if what you write sounds strange when read out loud.....rewrite, rewrite, rewrite.

BoRadleyBoRadleyover 16 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous...

"Jarring"...Mr. Anonymous...

Where can we read your work?

Perspective shifts are literary techniques at appropriate times which you would know about if you really were a writing teacher.

Why not simply say: "It wasn't my work and I didn't like it?" This is just fiction...not War and Peace.

Let's all see your work please. Where can we find it?

Anonymous comments aren't "jarring" they are something entirely different.

Bo Radley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unexpected consequences perhaps

the cheating spouses started more than they presently know. the innocent spouses have the chance to balance out their universe, as long as it takes for them.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very good sstory.

Glad to read about a sexy black lady and a white guy. How long until one of their spouses finds out? Go immediately to swapping or wait until they are caught? How come Hal didn't notice his wife's stretched out pussy? Author only wrote three stories - too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Absolute great story. Loads of good stuff. Great descriptions. I really enjoyed the story line. Great letting the husband come away smiling. So many writers fall down that path with every story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I am a published author and I have one booker, one pen and one Pulitzer in my cabinet and therefore whenever I see someone has criticized my story on literotica I feel like I have earned enough accolades to throw this question at them: "Where can we see your work?"

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Two wrongs don't make a right..this sorry wimp husband should have barged in when he caught them... now he has cheated and is no better than his slut cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Confront, then divorce, and move on. Sad but real story where 'vengeance' overcomes commonsense. They had no marriage in truth. There are no winners in such affairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous