Cosplay Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am." I scooted back onto the bed and leaned back onto the head board. Sarah crawled across me, balancing her drink deftly, and plopped down next to me. She pulled at a few places around her head and freed the wig revealing short black hair that fell just past her ears. It made her even more beautiful. I touched her elbow as she tried to take a first sip of her drink. I looked over at her with the most serious face I could muster.

"Hey. Sarah?"

She stared back at me with concern written on her face. "What?"

"You are super pretty. I would like to touch your face with my face." My serious face quickly slipped into a huge grin. Sarah groaned like I'd made an awful joke and put her hand over her face.

"I hate talking to people who are way more high then me."

"High? I'm not high. Maybe I'm a little drunk but..."

"She gave you E, Vince. That wasn't pain medicine she gave you."

"Huh. I've never been high before. How do you think it is going?"

Sarah laughed at me and it seemed to break the ice finally. I shrugged and turned my attention back to my drink. We talked then, Sarah and me. For a long while. She was from Ohio. I was from Chicago. She joined the Army and become a medic, though she'd not talk about her experiences overseas. I'd gone to college and become an engineer. She'd found friends and the community of cosplay and general nerdery. I'd grown to hate my office job, and when the economy took it away from me I joined my friends to run gaming tournaments. We were really starting to get along when a moan from the other side of the room pulled my attention away from Sarah.

At some point Nina, who it seems was a natural blonde, had gotten Angela, who had hidden shoulder length red hair under her pink wig, naked on their side of the room. Nina was latched onto one of Angela's breasts while her fingers danced between Angela's legs. Angela was moaning freely while her hands roamed over Nina's back and hair. I turned back to Sarah.

"They are really together. Like all the way together. How do you deal with that going on in the room when you're trying to sleep?"

Sarah frowned over at the girls before responding. "We should try to get some sleep. I'm going to get out of this outfit. Do you mind sleeping on top of the covers?"

It only dawned on me now that we would be sharing this bed. I can only imagine the goofy look that must have crossed my face. "Sure. Whatever you say. It's your place anyway."

Sarah hopped out of the bed and went over to the bathroom and out of sight. I turned my attention back to the girls to see that things had moved swiftly. Nina was also naked now. Her tan body and blonde hair seemed smoky in the low light of the hotel room. Her body was soft in all my favorite places and it jiggled as she pumped her fingers into Angela's wet pussy. I could hear the wet rhythmic pulsing sounds of Nina's hand. Angela was biting at her own hand in an attempt to stay quiet but her moaning was easily heard over the other sounds of the room. Angela's body was the thinnest and smallest of the three but the tone of her body made up for any loss of volume. The muscles and tendons moving under her pale skin was more than a match for Nina's jiggling hips and ass.

Angela's hands suddenly moved to her own breasts and twisted her nipples about savagely. Her face was a rictus of pleasure and she silently screamed out for more. Nina poked her head up to show a face wet with juices. She crawled up her lover's body and kissed her gently as she lowered herself on top of Angela. Nina's breasts nearly enfolded Angela's smaller ones. Angela breathed heavily into Nina's mouth as they both eased into the bed holding tight to each other. Nina was the first to break from their embrace and looked over to me.

"Oh my, an audience. I'd ask if you enjoyed the show but that's quite clear."

I looked down to see the evidence of my own arousal trying to work its way out of my cargo pants. I hadn't really noticed but I had a raging hard on. I could feel the ache of it now at the root of my cock where the tendons were sore from pressing against the confines of my pants. I also realized I'd had my shirt off since I'd gotten in the room, though that wasn't really so impressive. Angela whispered something into Nina's ear. Nina rolled off the other woman and moved around so that her head was at the other end of the bed. Angela spoke as Nina continued to move around on the bed.

"Let's see it then."

"See what?" I can't believe I was that high.

"Your cock. It's not really fair to get a show like this for free." Nina was now working her legs between Angela's. I couldn't believe they were going to start scissoring in front of me. My befuddled mind couldn't argue with Angela's logic. I hopped out of the bed and before you could snap I was all the way naked. My cock bounced at its sudden release from my pants. It was as big as I'd ever seen it and looked practically angry. The skin of the shaft was pulled tight over my enlarged phallus. The head was a purple monster far darker than the rest of my cock. All of it measured about seven inches usually, though it actually looked a bit longer now for some reason.

I put my hands on my hips and waggled it at them, milking my inebriation for all it was worth. Nina smiled at me as she began to rub her pussy against Angela's.

"What do you think? It's pretty nice. Right?" I said with all sincerity.

Angela snickered as she said, "Well it does make up for some of your more soggy bits."

I put on a shocked face. "Are you saying you don't appreciate my curves?" I twisted my body about, shaking my body as I went. As I was parading around Sarah came in from the bath room rubbing a towel through her hair. She was dressed now in yoga pants and a sports bra. Both bits of clothing clung to her body so tightly as to be a second skin. I actually felt myself get harder somehow as I turned to take her in. She stopped dead in her tracks and her shocked face reminded me of my nudity. Nina and Angela might have forgotten us entirely from their sound of their wet bodies colliding followed by the occasional whimper or moan.

I pointed back at them as I tried to think of a reasonable explanation for what was happening. Sarah just shook her head and tossed the towel down on the ground.

"Just make sure to cover that thing up before you try and get into this bed." She said it quickly as she pulled the covers down and crawled underneath. Once she was under, she settled herself on her back and put both her hands behind her head. "Could you get the light before you lay down? Don't worry about them. They'll be at it for a while."

I bent down and fished my boxers out of my pants and pulled them on over my aching cock. I walked around the room turning off lights. The last was the reading lamp next to Nina and Angela. Angela was now in a near sitting position and was essentially fucking Nina, bouncing their clits against each other. I felt totally unnoticed as I watched them. I felt like I could cum just from watching them. I could feel my hips try to fuck the air. I shook myself, trying to gain some control. These girls were definitely not into me, and though they had not totally ignored me, I didn't think they really wanted me to join in. Call me a pussy or whatever but I just wasn't the kind of guy to try and fit myself into the love life of two women who were obviously very into each other.

I walked back over to the bed with Sarah in it. I rolled into the bed and mirrored Sarah's position with my hands behind my head. I laid there in the dark for a while listening to wet smacking and moans from the other bed. I glanced over to Sarah who had moved her hands beneath the covers and turned away from me. Taking advantage of a moment of relative privacy I snaked a hand down to my cock. I rubbed at my cock under my boxers. Oh it felt so good. I very ready to cum from all the stimulation. Just a few more strokes and I'd finally cum. Sarah spoke from the other side of the bed. I glanced back over to see her eyes shining at me from the darkness.

"Seems you've figured it out."

I stopped myself at the sound of her voice. "Figure out what?"

"How I make it through these trips with Nina and Angela going at it like wild dogs."

"A little self stimulation?"

"Yeah. Actually I'm doing it now. Under the covers. Do you...want to see?"

She didn't wait for me to answer but pushed down the covers that covered her body. I could see the black material of her sports bra straining against her breasts as she arched her back on the soft memory foam of the mattress. Beneath that her smooth golden skin was pebbling some at the sudden loss of the warm blankets. As her left hand pushed the sheets away from her hips I saw her flat and firm stomach had sweet definition with her hip bones only slightly poking through the softer flesh. Eventually I could see a wispy square of black hair, trimmed short, leading down to where her other hand was moving quickly above her pussy. As she'd been slowly exposing herself to me, I'd managed to shimmy out of my boxers and latched a hand around my cock. With the E running around in my blood I felt like I could feel every pulse of life coursing from heart to cock and back again. The rough skin of my hand sending waves of pleasure into me. I changed to my other hand and was about to reach over to run it all over her body when I was suddenly filled with doubt again. Somewhere inside I just couldn't take this at face value and dive head first. Instead I touched her face. I cupped her cheek in my hand and looked into her eyes. She bit at her lower lip making a face that increased the beat of blood under my stroking hand.

"Is this all right, Sarah? You feel so warm. I want to...touch you more."

She didn't speak. She nodded her head and pressed her face deeper into the palm of my hand. I released my cock and rolled over to get closer to Sarah. I kept my right hand on her cheek but slid it down to let my fingers sink a little into her hair and around her neck. My left hand slid onto her belly and rubbed slowly feeling the little invisible hairs there. She was so warm. I desperately needed more of her. I leaned close to her face and she nearly jumped into me. Her lips pressing against mine for only the slightest of moments before her tongue pushed through to greet my own. She moaned into my mouth, pushing her breath into my lungs and I laid more of my weight against her. She settle back into the bed even as my hand on her belly slid across her ribs to her back to pull her tight against me. Her fingers never left her clit and in fact I could feel the vibrations in her body increase as our kiss stretched on.

I finally broke away from her mouth and immediately set about tasting my way down to her neck. I lightly trailed my tongue on the tender flesh even as my hand tangled in her hair to pull her head back exposing more of her for my tongue to wet. My hand moved up her back and around her shoulder. My other hand moved down her arm, which was pressed between us, to find her hand. The hand that was between us was buried in her quivering pussy. I took it away at a cry of dismay from my new lover. I smiled, thinking of how close she might have been to cumming. I liked making her wait.

I moved her hand to my cock, which had started to flag some. Her hand was wet with juice from her cunt and allowed her to move smoothly up and down the length of me. I moved my hand down between her legs and found her hot and waiting. I traced my hand around the outside of her lips which were puffy with lust. I pressed in at the edges and slid higher to trace around the hood of her clit. As I reached the top of her pussy I could feel Sarah's grip tighten on my cock.

"You like that Sarah?"

"Yes." Her voice was breathless and she pressed her hips up with her response.

"I'm going to touch you. In your deep places. I love how you feel. So warm."

Even as my fingers found their way inside of Sarah, my other hand came from behind her head and tried to move to her breasts but the space between us was tight. I rolled off her which made it impossible for her to hold onto my cock. She seemed almost lost in the pleasure I was giving. I'd never had a woman respond to me like this. I kept my fingers inside her as I moved to kneel next to her. I used my other hand to pull at the edges of her sports bra.

"I don't think you need this anymore. Take it off."

She sat up part way and I saw her stomach muscles tense in a way that set my cock to twitching. She quickly put her hands under the stretchy material of the sports bra and whipped it off her body in one fluid motion. She dropped back to the bed and said in a whisper, "Now. Hurry up and make me cum."

She squirmed under my ministrations and her hand returned to stroking my cock. She kept rhythm with my plunging fingers. Somewhere in that that rhythm of pleasure I had a realization.

"You took some too didn't you Sarah. You've had some of the E?"

She nodded, but as she did so, she increased the speed of her stroking. I pushed my fingers into her faster, to keep pace, and moved my thumb over her clit. She bit her lower lip and sucked in a load of air.

"Are you going to cum Sarah? It feels so good when you touch me. It's going to feel even better when we cum. Cum for me Sarah. I want to see you cum!"

We both sped up and soon my eyes closed and I was pressing my hips into her pumping fist. As I approached climax my free fingers found Sarah's nipple and I pinched and twisted.

"Oh fuck that's awesome. I'm cumming. I'm cumming so fucking hard. " Sarah said from her haze of pleasure. I responded by blowing my load all over her stomach. Rope after rope of hot semen splattered onto her golden skin. We both breathed hard into the darkness of the room. As the blood stopped pounding in my ears I could hear applause from behind me. I twisted my head around where I could barely make out Nina and Angela golf clapping from the other bed. I waved at them. Nina leaned over Angela and pointed a finger at the still recovering Sarah.

"She's been an absolute drag this whole trip. Glad to see that she's finally having some fun. Poor thing's had the worst luck with boys at these conventions. You be nice to her or you'll have use to deal with."

"Yes ma'am. I'll due my duty. Wonderful stuff this Ecstasy. I'm still hard even after a shot like that. What do you think we should try next?"

Nina and Angela conversed quietly for a moment. I looked back to Sarah, who was idly tracing a finger through the puddles of cum on her stomach. I leaned down and licked up a splash of my own cum off her. I looked back to Sarah who had a stunned look on her face. I liked my lips.

"Yummy. A bit sweeter then I imagined. What?"

"Shut up and get your dick inside me."

Sarah suddenly threw her legs around me and pressed my cock to her entrance, rubbing it up and down to smear the remains of her cum and mine together. I pushed the head of my cock into her, but kept it to just the tip. She was so warm and soft. I wrapped my hands onto her elbows and pulled her up onto my lap. Her own weight then pressed the full length of me into her. I wrapped my arms around her middle section and she leaned back over my linked arms. Her breasts rolled around her chest and I pulled her closer where my questing mouth tried to latch onto her hard nipples. Her hips rolled and the sensation nearly stole my mind away.

Over on the other bed Nina and Angela had copied our position and were grinding away at each other, with Angela underneath like me and Nina trying to bury her girl's head into her chest. I released Sarah's body and she fell back to the bed. I slid my knees under me and leaned over her. I fucked myself into her in a slow steady pace. Sarah ran her hands into her hair and spread her short hair out on the bed. She writhed under me. Her hot wet pussy was begging me to be fucked, but I kept the pace slow and steady.

"Does it feel good Sarah? You feel good. I think I might melt into you if we keep this up much longer."

"It feels fucking awesome. I haven't had a good solid piece of man for months. Just fuck me till I die."

I continued our slow pace for a few minutes while my brain tried to figure out how I got so lucky. Sarah was fucking awesome. Someone who liked things that I liked. Beautiful and knowledgeable. I shook my head in an effort to focus on the task at hand. I started fucking her faster. There was a wet smack as our hips met and my balls collided wither her ass. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and pressed my hand in the fold of flesh between hip and thigh. Now as I pushed into Sarah, her hips rose up and changed the angle of my entry.

"Oh fuck! That's awesome. Faster. Fuck me faster."

I drove into her as fast as my back could manage. I moved both her legs to my right shoulder and felt the space inside her tighten around me. I ducked my head and licked at the inside of her knees as the wet sound of our fucking filled my ears. I spared a look for the other bed. The girls were kneeling facing each other. Each had a brace of fingers buried in the other's pussy. They leaned against each other. Their breasts and nipples grating against the other. Nina was the first to cum. She started shaking while her pumping fingers became almost violent inside of Angela.

Nina cried out, "I'm fucking cumming. Cum with me. Angela please cum with me."

Angela let her weight lean completely against Nina as she came. She nearly wailed as her hips fucked the space between the two girls. I, meanwhile, had been hammering Sarah. I didn't think I had ever been so energized during sex, but the mood in the room had me pumping my cock as hard as I could manage into Sarah. She was pulsing all around me and shaking her head left and right. I couldn't be sure when her orgasm had started, distracted by Nina and Angela, but it seems that it wouldn't finish with any sort of speed. I felt myself boiling in my loins. This was coming to an end. I didn't want it to. I wanted to do as Sarah had commanded me. I wanted to fuck until we died.

I spread Sarah's legs around my hips again. I grabbed one of her arms and pulled her up to me. I held her to me, but she seemed almost unconscious in her orgasm. I pressed her breast to me and felt the hard nipples push in my flesh. I wrapped one arm around her back and the other moved to the back of her head. I held her ear to my mouth and licked behind it. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm going to cum soon, Sarah. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck it feels fucking good."

She had a look of sudden seriousness. Her hips fucked back into me. Her eyes locked onto mine. She wrapped her arms around me in a mirror to my own around her. I felt her fingers twine into my hair. She pulled my mouth to hers. As our tongues touched again I felt my cock spasm. Fireworks went off in my brain and I pressed myself one final time into Sarah. I held us together while my body filled her with as much seed as it had left to give.

Sarah broke our kiss and planted a few more along my jaw and down my neck. After a few minutes I felt myself slide free of Sarah's pussy. I released her and we both fell away from each other to opposite ends of the bed. She started laughing and I followed.

"Do you two have any idea what time it is? Some of us are trying to sleep." Angela said from the other bed. I looked over to see that Angela and Nina were wrapped up together. Nina already seemed to be breathing lightly as she rested on Angela's chest. Sarah ran off to the bathroom, and I pulled some tissues from the bedside table to dry the sex covering me. Sarah rolled into the bed and pulled the covers around her. She turned away from me. I got really nervous then. I feared whatever spell had brought us together was broken in that fast trip to the bathroom.