Cosplay Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked over her shoulder as she said, "Idiot. What are you waiting for? Let's get some sleep." I crawled up and moved next to Sarah. I pulled her into the cleft of my body. She settled there and I felt her breathing get regular and slow. It was only a few minutes before I also drifted off to sleep.

I woke up some unknown time later to the sound of a phone vibrating. I tried to get up but I found Sarah was wrapped around me. She had turned sometime in the night to push me onto my back and draped over me. She was breathing soundly, and I had neither the strength nor the intention of waking her.

Nina walked over into my field of vision. She was clad only in a set of sweat pants. As she leaned down to fish around in my discarded pants, gravity did some miraculous things with her full breasts. I felt my dick stir, but there was an ache to it from all the use it got up to last night. The pain reverberated around and stirred up the wound in my arm. I flexed my hand on that arm and felt the flesh pull against the threads embedded in it. Sore, but nothing so bad as I thought my first gun shot wound might be.

Nina handed me my phone. She patted a hand onto Sarah's head and then held a finger to her lips while pointing at my phone. I nodded my understanding. She walked over to the bathroom where I could already hear a shower running.

I pressed the primary button and the screen sprang to life. It was one in the afternoon. There was no way I didn't have a stage full of pissed off friends running tournaments at the convention at that moment. Even though Sunday, the last day of GenCon, was short there was still a lot to pack up and load into our vans. There were still about three hours left of gaming to be had, but the work of breaking down our stage and tournament area would have already started. I sighed as I darkened the screen and put it on the table next to the bed. Sarah stirred and looked up at me from my chest.

"You have to go don't you? I mean you should go."

She leaned her head back down and hummed into my chest. I looked up at the ceiling and considered my situation.

"I don't have to. As much as it would piss off my friends, I think if I had the chance to spend some more time with you I would take it."

"Are you still high?"

That brought me up short. "I don't think so. Why would you ask?"

"I thought you might be mad because my friends drugged you just to get me laid."

"Ha. I'm afraid like most men you probably only needed to ask. The ecstasy...well it definitely helped me get in the mood after being shot. Also I'm not usually as inventive as all that, sorry to say."

"Well we should get more of it."

"I can't say as I would say no to more nights like last night. Well with less bullet wounds anyway."

"We have to check out today. I'm sure we're already in the realm of late checkout. Also, from the sound of that shower there's no telling how long those girls are going to be. There's a bunch to do."

Her voice trailed off at the end. I couldn't believe it. She wanted me to stay. I just needed to give her an easy excuse. I grabbed my phone and dialed up my boss at the con.

"Hey Jerry. Yeah sorry I know I should be there. Listen, you remember that thing we always talk about, but believe with absolute certainty could never happen? It's happening. I need a gimmie old buddy. The mightiest of favors. I knew I could count on you."

I leaned back into the bed and closed my eyes enjoying the warmth of another person lying across me. I was suddenly roused by Sarah twisting one of my nipples.

"Oww! What's that about?"

"You can't go back to sleep. Don't they need you? Don't you have a life to get back to?"

"Need might be a strong word. My new boss is an old friend. We can have all the time you want. I've got my room until Monday morning. You can all move your stuff over to my hotel right across the street if you've got the time, and you don't get tired of me."

"That sounds nice. Do you have two beds in your room?"

"Ahh. No. Only a king."

Sarah didn't say anything, but I thought I could feel her smiling.