Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

Crawling over to him she thought, "Good thing that sucking cock turns me on." She mounted him and slid down the shaft, thinking, "Boy, am I loose. He really stretched me out last night. Calls it a custom fit, I guess so."

"OK slut, you're doin' good. Now, put your feet behind me, souls together and your hands on my shoulders." He gripped her breasts with his large hands. He looked her over and decided that she was totally fucked and impaled on his cock, ready for hypnosis. Eye to eye contact and with just a few of the words he knew, she slipped right under and he found himself speaking directly to her subconscious that does not know the difference between truth and fiction. He promptly established a password and instructed her on what is required to get her under hypnosis again. He then went about taking full possession of her body, mind, heart and soul. He also informed her that the feeling of the grip on her breasts would always be there. He went on to instruct her that when they were alone she would address him as my lord or master. Taking her out of hypnosis, he rolled them over and began fucking her deep, with long, slow strokes. She gripped the bed covers and wrapped her legs around him, then moaned, "Oh, Oh! Ohhh yes. Oh that's good, Ohhh yes." As her orgasm subsided he erupted inside of her. She gave him a slight smile, "Thank you, m'lord." He had to admit that it was the best sex action that they have had in ten or fifteen years. Rolling off her, he said, "Go cleanup, then make us some breakfast."

As Christine finished cooking breakfast, Ted checked messages on the answering machine. The usual for an off season Saturday morning was one maybe two messages. Today there were fifteen. He decided to deal with them on later. After retrieving a pregnancy detection kit, he took a seat at the breakfast table Christine set a cup of coffee down before him and noticed the kit. She gasped. As he opened the package, he said, "Thanks for the coffee. Oh, by the way. Were you missing something when you got there last night?" Christine did not take her contraceptive pill on Friday morning. Deciding to take it when she arrived at the frat house. But, when she arrived, the pills were not in her purse. "No pill all day yesterday, none this morning, either. And slut, after twenty years I know your monthly cycle. I also know that you are as regular as clock work. No pill all day and at the top of your cycle. There you were settin' on your throne, ovulating. Yet, you still let them mount you on that throne, white queen of sluts. Waiting for any or all of them to stick it anywhere they wanted too, bareback. So, any one of those college boys coulda knocked ya up. But, lucky for you, I got there first. Our computer hacking daughter, Amy hacked into your medical records and found that you were on the pill since June. How about that? I decided to find out just how firm a grip they had on you. Gettin' up on your throne with no protection. I'd say that they had quite a hold on your ass. Open your dress and spread your legs a little bit." Crying again, she complied and he handed her the device. "Check it out, bitch." She inserted it, then removed it. The results were immediate, pregnant. She gasped again. "Considering how much I pumped into you last night and this morning, and it's a good chance ya had two eggs down there... I'd say there should be more than one. Really for a litter?"

They had gone natural child birth in her first two pregnancies, with Ted as her coach. He had studied the process well beyond the class work. So Christine, well aware of the truth in what he said, gripped the arm of his chair and went down on her knees and whined, "Oh my lord, I'm thirty eight, almost thirty nine years old. We have grown children. I can't..."

He placed two fingers over her lips and said, "Sure ya can. Women do it all the time. Just think, you'll be a teacher again, home schooling our second family." He laughed, glanced at his watch, look at her and flicked her on the nose, "It's all gonna work out. Besides, it seems like you were the happiest when the kids were little, so we do it again, why not? Get breakfast on the table, we got some branding and banding to do this morning."

Christine stood up, the first part of the erotic story "Jaycee and the Nerd High School Teacher" he had given her to read this morning came to mind. So, in total obedience, she said ever so softly, "As you wish, m'lord.." She would get a tattoo on her hip, a gold band on her right forefinger and bear the children resulting from her indiscretion. Fortunately, her husband would be the father.

----------------------------------

Ted and Christine returned home from the tattoo parlor where she was "branded" as totally his woman. They had also been to a jewelry store where she was "banded" to remind her of the "branding" tattooed on her right hip. After hanging up their coats, Ted reattached the collar to her neck, and asked, "Feel much like the white queen of the frat house whores, now slut?"

Christine answered meekly, "No m'lord, no I don't."

"Was five months of fucking around with those boys worth it?"

"No, m'lord. The cost is running way to high."

Glancing at his watch and reattaching the leash, he said in a matter of fact tone, "You're my own personal slut now and I think we have about enough time for one good solid fuck before lunch. Is my super cock sucker ready ta git it up?"

She bowed her head and moaned. Then asked softly, "Oh m'lord, can I just suck it off?"

A still angry look in his eyes, he barked, "Oh, they taught you how ta do that too, huh? Well, not on your life bitch, you still need some more fucking! Now, git down!" With that he turned, yanked her chain and lead her upstairs to their bedroom where he ordered her to remove her clothes. He removed his clothes and sat, spread legged on the edge of the bed, "OK super cocksucker, do your thing." She obediently complied, dropping to her knees before him. Taking his limp cock in her hands it reminded her of the night before. As in the frat house room, she glance up at him. His anger was not quite as intense. But, there she was again, nude, collared and leashed, on her knees before her angry husband. "When will this nightmare ever end?" she thought, as she stuffed his cock into her month.

He allowed her to suck on it for awhile after it was up and hard because what she was doing felt, Oh so good. Then he barked, "OK bitch, up on the bed, doggie position." Once she was on the bed, he spread her legs, "Let's take a look at that pussy. Humm, still purdy red. I'll get the Vaseline." He coated her pussy lips, then rammed his cock deep into her ravished pussy. "So slut, you want me to take my time, or get it over as soon as possible?"

Christine moaned, then replied, "Do what ever you want, m'lord. Take as much time as you wish."

"Right answer, slut. Now, it looks like we getting somewhere. I'll fuck you where I want, when I want, for as long as I want." he proclaimed as he stroked deep into her, trying to be as easy as he could on her raw pussy lips. He reminded himself again, that this was his wife and he loved her deeply. It had and still did cut deep into his heart every time he hurt her. He wished so much that there was some other way. But, the plan seemed to be working. It appeared that he would soon have his loving wife back, the whore fucked out of her. Then there was the little bit of an upside. She had become one hell of a cocksucker. He made up his mind right then to become as good with his tongue and fingers on her pussy as she was with her month and hands on his cock.. He rolled her onto her back and with a pillow under her hips and went on to finish. As in the night before, he was totally unconcerned whether or not she had any kind of orgasm. But, orgasm she did. She gave him a little, satisfied smile, thinking, "Today isn't half as bad as it was last night." Rolling off her, he said, "Good fuck, bitch. Now, go clean up, then make us some lunch."

She rose up off the bed and in almost a whisper, "Yes, m'lord." With the leash in hand she, went off to the bathroom to clean up. She returned a few minutes later and as he pulled on a terry cloth robe, she clean him. Then she asked, "Roast beef sandwiches, m'lord?" Ted drew the cord on his robe up tight and tied off the cord, "Yeah, that sounds good." She returned the wash cloth to the bathroom, then asked, "May I wear a house dress, m'lord?"

He looked at her for a moment, "Yeah sure, as long as it buttons up the front. I'm going into the study to check some of the calls that have come in."

"Thank you, m'lord."

After lunch, Ted stripped off Christine's house dress and had her place her hands flat on the table. He kicked her legs apart and rammed his cock to the hilt in her still wet, fucked raw pussy. She squealed, "Oh no, m'lord. Please don't do it to me any more... Pleease?"

He ignored her pleas and leaned toward her right ear. Using short strokes, he whispered "Look at your left hand, slut. What do you see?"

Her meek reply was, "My wedding rings, m'lord."

"What do they mean to you, slut?"

Again, meekly, "That I'm still your wife, m'lord."

"My wife, yeah, that's right. Those rings musta been hard to see when you were fucking those boys, huh slut? What's that band on your right forefinger mean, slut?"

"It reminds me of the branding on my right hip, m'lord."

"That's right.. Lot harder ta miss, isn't it, slut?"

"Yes, m'lord."

Fucking her to finish, he clicked the leash back in place, then barked, "Get down, bitch. we're gonna go up stairs and fuck some more." She groaned, then dropped down to her hands and knees. He retied the cord around his robe, then yanked her chain toward the stairs. In a drill sergeant's tone, "Who owns your body now, slut?" Her answers came soft and meek.

"You do m'lord."

"Your mind?"

"You do, m'lord."

"Heart and soul?"

"You do, m'lord."

"And, who's cock is that pussy a custom fit for?"

"Yours, m'lord."

"Anybody else's?"

"No m'lord, never."

"You've become a fantastic cocksucker. Gonna suck on anybody else's cock?"

"No never, m'lord."

"And, your ass?"

"For my discipline, m'lord."

"What can get my cock up that nicely made ass?"

"My disobedience of you, m'lord."

"Good Slut. Looks like I've almost got the whore fucked right outta you." He proclaimed. She just moaned.

As they passed the entry, the door chimes rang. He guided her to the door. Checking the peep hole, he found it to be five or six students. All appeared to be basketball players. He opened the door, backing her up to allow them entry. He barked, "Heal, bitch." Lead by Darren, Doug and Jason, the six players filed into the entry area.. They all gazed down at the nude Christine, head bowed, arms covering her breasts. Ted asked in a harsh voice, "What do you assholes want now?"

Jason was the first to speak, "Can I cover your wife, sir?"

Ted glanced down at Christine, "Yeah sure, her house dress is on the table."

As Jason went to get the dress, Darren spoke up. He didn't have the usual cocky, overconfident look about himself. It was more like that of a scared little boy, "Ah, coach, we didn't mean for it to get this far... Ah, we didn't treat her badly or hurt her. And coach, she seemed to like it." Doug added, "Jason wouldn't let us do anything that might hurt her." Ted knew that Jason had a crush on Christine since he joined the varsity team. It didn't stop the anger that flared up in Ted, "Oh, bullshit, assholes. Ya made her into a slut/whore and that's who liked getting fucked in every hole. The white queen of frat house whores and sluts."

Jason had returned with Christine's dress and covered her nude body. Standing up he said, "We're really sorry coach. We didn't know it would get like this.."

Still in an angry posture, Ted growled, "My ass, spare me the bull shit. All three of ya knew full well what you were doin'." Then turning to the other three and recognizing one, he asked the player, "Did you fuck her, too."

The young man stammered, "No, no coach. I wouldn't think o' doin' that ta Missus Cee."

Darren injected, "The rest of the team didn't know what was goin' on with her.." Ted would find out later that he was lying. That Darren had called each member of the varsity team and invited them to come to his house and fuck Christine anywhere they wanted. Each player declined.

Ted turned to the other two, "Who are you two?"

One of the two young men thrust out his right hand, "Chuck Meyers, sir." After Ted finished shaking Chuck's hand, the other boy thrust out his, "Stuart Johansson, sir."

Ted asked, "You all three on the varsity team?"

"Yes sir." the three boys chimed together.

'So, what brings you to my house tonight?"

"We heard that you might leave the team, sir." replied Chuck, "Stuart an I, ah well, both our parents sold their homes and moved us into this high school district so we could play varsity on your team."

It wasn't the first time parents had moved their family just so their son could play on his team. Three state championships in six years makes a difference. But, it still stirred something in him each time he heard it. "Yeah well, I'm gonna fly out ta California the end of next week and check out a J.C." Ted heard a softly spoken plea from his wife to not leave the team. He apparently chose to ignore her plea and continued, "How the hell do you expect me ta git a team to the championships with this kinda shit goin' on with my wife?"

The three perpetrators went on to apologize profusely and the three players asked the coach to stay with the team. Ted sent them away with the promise that he would seriously consider their request. When they had gone, he yanked Christine's chain, pulled her dress off her shoulders and barked, "Come on slut, let's go fuck some more."

-----------------------------------------------

Ted descended the stairs after a shower and heard one of the cellphones ringing. Christine, in the kitchen preparing dinner, answered it. "Hello."

"Hi, precious." said her father.

She turned and leaned up against the kitchen counter and cried and whined, "Oh daddy, daddy...Oh daddy, I screwed up, big time. Now Ted has me living in hell on earth. I've acted so irresponsibly and self centered. He has me wearing a dog collar and, and daddeee, he leads me around on my hands and knees with a dog leash."

"Well, Christine? How should one be treated that has been acting the way you have?" her father asked.

When Ted realized who she was talking too, he remained just out of her sight.

"Oh daddy, I know.. There's only one word to describe what he's been doing to me since last night. He's been fucking me, daddy. Just fucking the krap outta, Oh daddy.." she whimpered.

"You know you deserve it, Christine."

"I know, daddeee, I know, but... Oh daddeee, last night he spanked me..., hard. My butt still hurts."

"You deserved it."

"I know, daddy. I was so selfish. Here I am a thirty eight year old wife and mother of grown children and I let boys half my age stick it anywhere they want too. In my lust, I have hurt everybody I love and that loves me. I'm losing my teaching credentials and now Ted wants ta move to California. I guess all I can say right now is that my husband does still love me and didn't file for divorce, most would have."

"You are right there, Christine. You are very right about that. Everything he is doing is because he loves you so much."

"I know, daddy. All I long for right now is that he call me Chris or sweetheart. Not bitch, whore or slut like he has since last night."

Waiting a few seconds after she stopped talking, Ted walked into the kitchen area. Christine asked her dad, "Oh daddy, did you tell mom?" Within a minute, she began to slide down the counter to the floor, then whined, "Oh no, no, no. daddy, I'm so sorry." Looking up at Ted, she whimpered, "Here's Ted, tell him." As she rose to her feet, with tears rolling down her checks and neck, handing the phone to Ted she whispered painfully, "I gave my mother a heart attack..."

"Hey, dad." Ted began the conversation with his father in law.

"How ya doin', Ted?"

He walked out into the living room. "Well, dad, I think we have Christine back. It would appear that my wife, your daughter is back with us. I think I've fucked the whore outta her. Pardon my french. But, that's the only way I can put it."

"Well Ted, that's an improvement. You've brought her down as low as you can. Now ya need a plan ta build her back up."

"Yeah, I'm working on that right now. Dad? How's her mother?"

"Well, like I was telling Chris, Amy and I were checking out the website last night, thinking Chris' mom was in the kitchen, cooking dinner. We went onto Christine's page and we got into some rough spots that even Amy and I were having trouble with what we were seeing and hearing, when we heard from behind us. 'That's our daughter!' It was Chris' mom. When we turned around toward her, she collapsed into a chair and had a mild heart attack. We had to call the paramedics. She has now convinced herself that we have lost a daughter. That once a whore, always a whore. We just brought her back from the hospital a few minutes ago. Ted, I don't know how we are going to change her mind about Chris."

"Oh man, wow dad. Well, let's see if we can get our heads together and see what we can do to get them both past this mess. How's Amy?"

"Oh, ya know, she's dealing with it. She just hopes that your plan works and she gets her mother back."

"Good, why don't you come over to the school about eleven thirty on Tuesday. We'll get some lunch. I need your fatherly advice to clean up this mess."

"OK Ted, I'll see you there." Ted closed the phone and laid it on the counter.

"How's dinner coming?"

Christine turned to him and said, "It'll be on the table in a few minutes, m'lord. She paused, then in a whimper, "I gave my mother a heart attack." More tears rolled down her cheeks. He wanted so much to hold her and comfort her.

Instead, he turned toward the dining table and said, "She's home now and gonna be alright. Your dad and I are gonna get together and work this all out."

After dinner Ted made a fire in the fire place. Then went out to get more firewood. When he returned, he found that Christine had finished washing the dinner dishes, something he usually help her do. Now, she was sitting on the hearth, gazing into the fire. He sat the firewood by the door and went into the kitchen. He popped a bottle of wine. Pouring two glasses, he joined her by the fire. He thrust one glass toward her and using a pet name from early in there marriage, asked, "Glass of wine, Chrissy?"

Without looking at him, she replied, "Pardon me, m'lord."

A little louder, he asked, "Glass o' wine, Chrissy?"

Her head snapped up to look at him. She asked in a little girl's tone, "Teddy bear?" her pet name for him, early in their marriage.

"Yes Chrissy, your Teddy Bear is here. Welcome back, my precious wife."

Christine took a sip of wine. Then set the glass down. "Hold me, Teddy Bear. Just hold me."

Coach and Mrs. Canfield sat silently by the fire for almost a half hour. His big strong arms wrapped lovingly around his repossessed wife. "She's mine now." he thought, "and I will never let her get that far away from me, ever again. I will always keep her close."

"How so very good it feels," she thought, "to be back in my husband's big strong arms. How good it feels to have him call me Chrissy. Not slut, whore or bitch." Her pussy still hurt. Her butt was still red and stung from her spanking. She still had to face her son, daughter and family. Not to mention the principal of the high school and anyone that might be in the office on Monday. At least she would have her husband by her side. Christine broke the silence with, "I love you m'lord Teddy Bear."

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers