Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

Ted chuckled, "I love you too m'lady, my wife."

She sat up and in little more than an intense whisper, "M'lord Ted, I realized something today, I couldn't live separated from you. If you would have divorced me like Ed did Nicole, I would just curl up and die...I could never be like her. I must be yours, totally yours, or life isn't worth living."

Ted smiled at her and gave her a kiss, "I realized Thursday, when Amy and Donna came to me with the whole story that I couldn't bear to live without you here with me. It's death do us part, Chris. So, Donna and I worked out a plan to get you back.."

She ran her fingers of one hand over his cheeks and chin, "The plan worked my love..., m'lord."

A quick glance at his watch, noticing that it was almost seven forty five, he said, "Speaking of Donna, I talked to her earlier today. She's coming over about eight tonight to help plan your recovery."

"Oh OK, great." she said, coming to life. Even giving him a short smile, "I like Donna. She and I have pulled off neat events together. She'll want a glass of wine." She started to rise up, "I'll go get her a glass and bring in the bottle."

"Don't worry about it right now, Chris." he whispered, handing her a glass of wine, "A toast. To Ted and Chris Canfield, acting as one, inseparable." As the glasses came together, she gave him big beautiful smile.

Holding her forefinger away from the glass, the gold band glowed from the light of the fire. She said softly, but with resolve, "Like one of your arms or legs, separated from you, I would just wither up and die..., m'lord."

The door bell rang. "I'll get it." said Ted, turning on some lights as he went to the door to find his "coach's right hand woman," Donna Hanson. Not at all a detail person himself, he relied on Donna entirely to cover them. She stepped into the entry and allowed Ted to remove her coat. "So, we have our Chris back, thank God."

Ted smiled, "Yeah Donna, we have Chris back. Come on, she's out by the fire." The 52 year old coach's assistant followed Ted into the living room. At 5' 6" she had a middle-aged European woman's body covered by a very conservative dress. Donna had large breasts, most likely "E" cup, wide hips and ass. She always reminded him of Aunt Dee in the Andy Griffith Show reruns he watched as a child on T.V. Motioning to where Chris was sitting, Ted asked, "Glass of wine, Donna?"

"I'd love one, Ted. thank you."

As the three sat by the fire, sipping wine, Christine gave Donna a "blow by blow" description of the events of Friday evening, night and on into Saturday. How her butt still smarted from the spanking and her pussy still burned and ached from the pounding of Ted's cock. That she still didn't know where he got the stamina, but that she deserved everything he did to her. Christine then reached over and covered the wrists of Ted and Donna, "I'm so happy that your plan worked."

Ted sat his wine glass down, "Sweetheart, that's one of the things I wanted Donna over here tonight to talk about. What exactly happened last night and today stays between the three of us. And ladies, so does knowing how the plan developed and how I was able to pull it off." Ted went on to tell Chris how he and Donna started planning about two PM on Friday. That Donna had brought some pills that her late husband used to get it up when he started having trouble getting an erection. That Ted took a couple of them and practiced on Donna. Three times she sucked it up and three times he fucked her. Just as Donna said it would most likely happen, each time he went off in her it took longer to get it back up and longer to get it off.

Donna placed her hand on Christine's wrist, "Chris dear, we felt it was the only way to get Ted to do it in a detached manner. On the third time I told him to pound me like some whore. And, boy did he. I have to admit that I had the wildest orgasm I have ever had. But Chris, when you said he rammed that monster cock in you on the first stroke, Oh my, that had ta hurt. It wasn't until the second time that he got it all up inside o' me. Chris gave them a big smile and almost laughed. Then turned to Donna, "You played the whore so Ted could make the plan work? And, get me back? I love you Donna. You've gotta be my best friend."

Donna smiled, "I love you too, Chris. But, I gotta tellya, that was the most cocksucking I've ever done in my life." They all laughed, "So, on the third time I'm telling this guy as I'm getting into position, Oh by the way, something else I had ta teach this guy, the doggie position, anyway, I told him to fuck me like a whore. The first stroke comes sliding, gently into my pussy. So, I turned and told him, 'Ted, your mad at this whore.' Boy, then he started thumping me with long, hard, body shaking strokes. I got a sample, just a sample of what he did to you."

Ted spread what wine remained in the bottle between the three glasses. Then he rose and said, "I'll get another bottle."

When he was out of ear shot, Christine leaned over closer to Donna, "He wants ta leave the team and the school. He wants ta take a position at a J.C. in California. "

Donna responded, "Oh Chris, I know. I booked the flight, the car, motel, and the appointments with everybody out there."

Christine gripped Donna's shoulder, "We can't let that happen. We gotta get a plan together while he's gone and spring it on him when he gets back."

Noticing that Ted was on his way back, Donna whispered, "OK, call me Monday afternoon, or at home in the evening."

The three talked into the evening close to midnight. As they talked they felt a different, even tighter bond had developed between the three of them. When Ted invited Donna over, he told her to plan on spending the night so they could talk well into the night and more on the following day.

Calling it a night, Christine led Donna into the maid/guest quarters and checked to make sure the bed was ready, "Chris? I had an idea breeze by me tonight of what we can do. We'd haveta get Don Gibbs involved."

"Oh Donna, I think he'd jump on anything that would keep us here."

"Well it seems to me that most every body wants both of you to stay. So, what if we got everybody to sign a petition asking him to stay. Every student, teacher and staff."

"Yeah Donna, that's a fantastic idea. We could present it to him at the airport when he comes back."

"There ya go, Chris. Let's sleep on it. Ted gets up around nine on Sundays, doesn't he? I'll be in the kitchen around seven or seven thirty. Meet me there, we'll have a cup o' coffee and discuss strategies to make it happen." Donna said ending with a chuckle.

"You're on, I'll see you in the morning. G'night Donna."

"G'night Chris... Oh Chris? I love you."

"I love you too, Donna. And, thank you for your help in bringing me back." Christine closed the door thinking how much she loved Donna like an older sister. The first born in her family, Christine was always the responsible one. How could she have let all of this mess happen? How could she let them get such a hold on her."

Christine joined her husband in bed. Laying on his side, she lay next to him on her back. He ran his hand up her legs to find her pussy uncovered. As he ran his fingers over the top of her bush, he whispered, "Shorty nighty and no panties on my sexy wife."

She smiled and purred, "After last night and this morning, panties bother me. My loving husband found it necessary to fuck my pussy raw a couple of times over. So, I'm letting it rest and get some air..., m'lord."

"Hummm, good idea." he said as his fingers moved over the top of her clitoris.

Christine's red pussy lips spread open and her clitoris rose to meet his touch, "Ohh m'lord, Teddy Bear... Oh, that feels so good. Oh, Ohhh, Ohhh..."

As she writhed with pleasure, Ted thought, "No time like the present to reciprocate in giving my wife some oral pleasure." It was something he had never done to her in there twenty years of marriage. He replaced his fingers with his tongue.

Christine reacted immediately, "Oh, Oh, Ohhhh my lord... Teddy, Oh, Oh, Ohh yes, yesss. Oh my lord, so good." She took a deep breath and letting it out, squealed, "Yessss, Oh yess." Gripping the bed sheets, legs spread wide, she moaned in her orgasm, "Oh sooo good."

When her orgasm subsided, he lay down beside her and rolled her over onto her left side. He took a firm grip on her left breast with his right hand and drifted off to sleep thinking, "My wife is back, our children have their mother back and her parents have their daughter back...."

With her husband's strong arm around her, holding her close, Christine drifted off to sleep thinking, "My husband called me Chrissy..."

*

Look for Chapter 2 Recovery and Repair Coming soon.

Also, look for more on Nicole Williams and Darren James in Ch. 03

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers