Costume Party

Story Info
Johnny hooks up with a sexy costumed hottie.
1.4k words
3.81
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been at this party for two hours now. I'm regretting coming here, why did I let Steve talk me into this. I don't know anyone and I can't tell who's who in these costumes. I'm the only one in a biker costume. I feel I'm the oddball in a sea of cartoons and comic characters.

"Hey Steve, I'm done with this. I'm going to head home!" I shout to my friend.

He shoots me a thumbs up as he continues to hit on this hot little nurse in the kitchen. I make my way past the clusters of characters. I reach the door and something tells me to glance back. As I do I see this woman come through the living room. She is dressed up as Snow White, and a very sexy one at that.

After watching her pass down the hallway I shut the door and head back inside after her. I find her in the kitchen and some guy in a cop costume is hitting on her and she doesn't seem to be enjoying it. I grab a couple drinks and deliberately interrupt his flirting.

Acting as though she's my girl I stand behind her and offer her a drink.

"Hey sweetie, there you are. I got you a drink." I say as I shoot the cop the stink eye.

"Aww.. How sweet, thank you." She says as she unexpectedly pecks my cheek.

The cop guy gets this disappointed look on his face as he says goodbye and walks away. She turns around and thanks me.

"Well you are very welcome my dear. You were looking a little irritated with him." I say.

"Yes.. He was being very rude." she admits as we clink our glasses and drink our beverages. "So biker boy, do you want to dance?" she suddenly asks.

Before I can answer she grabs my belt and pulls me to the dance floor. Some fast paced rock music start playing and she pulls me against her. She grinds her body up and down mine. She spins around and presses her ass up to my crotch and looks up to kiss my lips. My hands wrap around her waist and I grind myself against her ass.

It feels like were the only two people there. After what seems like hours of trance-like dancing with this woman she puts a hand on my shoulder and glides it down to my hand as she walks away. She grabs my hand and pulls me to follow her. She leads me around the wall and down the hallway to a bedroom.

I follow her inside and shut the door behind me. She lunges to me, forcing me against the wall and presses her lips to mine as she locks the door.

"I don't want to risk having to share you.." she whispers me.

She kisses me hard repeatedly as our hands roam each others bodies. She backs away from me and begins to remove her corset as I let my jacket drop to the floor. Her dress floats to the ground while I kick away my boots. I feel my cock push up against my pants. I think to myself, how lucky am I? My teenage fantasy, I'm going to fuck Snow White.

She backs up on to the bed and beckons me to come to her. Hypnotized, I obey and climb up and on over her pressing my lips to hers, making her moan into my mouth as my hand caresses her soft, bare thigh. She pushes me back and pulls of my shirt before shoving me on to my back.

Leaning over me, she starts kissing my neck and my hands wrap around her hips and massage them deep. Her lips wander down my chest and midsection. She stops at my belt, unbuckles it and whips it off me with a big, sexy grin on her face. She undoes my pants as I raise up and wrap my arms around her. Burying my face in her soft, full breasts I unhook and slide her bra off.

I roll her on to her back, sliding my hands down her curves to her hips and back up to her breasts. As I caress them and suck on her hard nipples she writhes in pleasure with longing sighs and moans. I kiss my way down to her panties. I slide my hands up her thighs and under the lacy fabric before slowly pulling them down and off.

I stand up and let my pants slide to the floor. Grabbing her by the feet I pull her to me and lower my face between her thighs. I glide my tongue up and down her moistening slit. Flicking her clit with each pass making her breathe faster. I massage her hip while I eat her pussy. I look up and can see her chest heaving. Her moans of pleasure are making my cock harden for her.

I wrap my lips around her swelling clit and suckle it as I slide two fingers inside her. Her inhales sharply as my finger penetrate hard. I pump them in and out as she grabs the blankets, clawing at them. She sits up and grabs my head.

"Mmm... Yes, baby please don't stop!" she whines, "Oh my gaw... Oh that feels so good."

My fingers speed up and I can feel her pussy clinch around my fingers. I stand up and kiss her, making her lick her juice off my lips. She leans her head back taking sharp breaths.

"Ahn.. ooh, baby! Right there... yes!" She yells, "Mmm.. make me cum! Hah-ahh, I'm going to cu-m!"

Her hand latches to my arm as her body tightens and she tries to stifle it but can't. She let's out a long moan as she falls to her back. Her moan fades to short, sharp breaths. Her chest heaving, out of breath she melts off the edge of the bed and onto her knees

I sit back in a chair in the corner and she slowly crawls over to me. Still breathing heavy she grabs my hard cock and starts to stroke me. I lean my head back and growl as her hand slides up and down the shaft. She teases the tip with her soft, warm tongue and my toes curl a bit. She slides her other hand up my midsection and rakes her nails back down.

"Rah.. Damn, girl. Hmm.. don't stop." I growl.

She lowers her face to my cock. Wrapping her tongue around it and then her entire mouth. She takes me all the way in and holds it letting her tongue go wild. I grab her hair and grit my teeth. She pops her head back for air and laughs as I finally relax and breathe again.

I take her by the hands and stand us up. I pull her close. Wrapping her ass up in my hands I press my lips to hers and smack her perky ass. I spin her around and bend her over the end table. I slide the tip of my cock up and down her wet slit.

"Hahnnn, yes baby. I want you inside me. Mmm, please fuck me!" she sighs.

I slide my cock inside her making her twitch and grab the table tight. Rocking myself in and out of her hole she moans and begs for more. I keep wondering how I got luck enough to live out a fantasy. She still has the damn ribbon in her dark hair. I'm so turned on I start to fuck her harder. She bucks up and pushes her back to my chest. she reaches back to grab my head and her other hand to my thigh.

I reach up and squeeze her breasts, causing her to whimper longingly. I bury my face in her neck. Sucking and nibbling on her soft skin, I begin to thrust into her harder.

"Ahhmm.. Baby, I want you to cum for me. Please, cum for me!" she groans.

I pull out and lay her back on the bed. I pin her hands beside her head with my hand and fuck her wet pussy slow and deep. The bed is rocking back and forth, she is moaning with ecstasy. I thrust into her increasingly faster. She starts to breathe harder. I can feel her clinch around my cock. I feel it welling up, my toes curl.

"Oh fuck! I'm cummin' girl! Hahnn... Rhaaa!" I roar.

Pulling my cock out and releasing my hot load all over her midsection. I lay down beside and wrap my arms around her. We're both out of breath as we kiss each other hard. We lay together until we fall asleep wrapped up in one another.