Costume Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a bit longer before she came out. She did look kind of funny in my old clothes, but even in them she was incredibly sexy. She looked significantly refreshed too.

She didn't sit.

"Scott, I think I should go now," she said directly in a very soft voice.

"Hungry?" I asked neutrally.

She just shook her head.

I wasn't going to drag this out if she'd decided to leave. I'd figure out soon enough where we stood.

"I'll go grab the car keys" I replied.

I went and got them and my wallet and was back in a flash. I got the front door for her and as I was locking it she started down the walk to the truck. I could see I'd been successful in at least one regard, she most definitely wasn't walking normally!

I opened the passenger door and helped her up.

We drove the few short minutes back to Henry's. When we got there the parking lot was pretty full. Being Sunday there would be a big crowd for the game. Henry's was a sports pub when he wasn't throwing a party. She pointed out which car was hers, but I had to park a ways from it.

Before I opened my door, I asked, "Can I call you?"

"Sure" she said unenthusiastically.

It wasn't the time to make an issue out of it, I simply handed her a pad and a pencil. She wrote her phone number and handed it back.

I got out and came around to open her door. I helped her down and we walked to her car. She pushed the door lock button on her key chain and I helped her with that door too.

She got in and turned the key on then lowered the window.

I bent down and leaned in. My intent was obvious. She leaned toward me and we kissed. It wasn't an extremely passionate one, but it was certainly more than a peck.

"Scott?" she said.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Please call," she said softly.

"Count on it!" I said trying not to be too enthusiastic but wanting it to show I was serious.

She smiled back, rolled up the window and drove off.

As I stood there I realized her reluctance that morning had been because she was afraid I'd view it as a one-night stand. It would turn in to a Hell of a lot more than that if I had anything to say about it.

To be continued...

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12