Cottage Retreat

Story Info
A needed weekend for a husband and wife.
2.2k words
4.05
55.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sorand
sorand
50 Followers

A little background...My name is Mark my wife is Stacy. We are in our early thirties, me 33, Stacy 31. I stand 5'10, 190, brown hair, athletic build, but not what I was 10 years ago. Stacy is 5'8, 130, blond hair, a truly gorgeous women.

My wife Stacy and I needed time away. With three young kids, and just life, we badly needed stress relief. Our answer was a trip to a lovely resort cottage on a beautiful lake.

The only part of this trip that made this weekend a little different then our other trips was Stacy. Since the birth of child 2 & 3 (boy, girl twins), she had gone through some, well, physical changes. As part of our agreement for bearing three kids, she was rewarded to a "mommy makeover". From head to toe, she was rewarded what ever medical procedure, spa treatment, or beauty makeover she desired.

The months leading up to her mommy makeover, Stacy was fanatical about her physical appearance. For some reason the thought of being naked in front surgeons or nurses made her self conscious. She worked out every day, being running or light weights or swimming. I compared her behavior to a house wife who cleans her house before the cleaning lady arrives to do just that.

But all of her hard work paid off big time. Between the craftsmanship of the surgeons and Stacy's own hard work, her physical appearance was better then before kids. Her abs toned, not ripped but solid; her butt at least 1-2 sizes trimmer then before kid one, down to a size 2-4, before kids she was a 4-6; breasts a perky 34 large C small D, before kids a small C. Don't get me wrong she was a knockout before kids, but it was truly and amazing physical transformation.

Our getaway weekend arrived 6 months after her mommy makeover and recovery concluded. We arrived at the small resort excited for our 5 day long-weekend together. The resort was nice, very serine; views for miles, forests, rolling hills, beautiful tress, and calm lakes. We were visiting on one of the last warm weekends of summer. No kids, no stress, no worries; just husband and wife.

Our cottage sat positioned poolside with stunning views of the main lake. Most of the cottages surrounded the pool, just not with views like ours. The pool was extravagant, more so considering a lake sat 50 yards away. It had multiple levels all flowing into the main pool; spas bubbling at each end; waterfalls cascading into the pool producing a wonderful, relaxing sound. And lounge chairs positioned poolside just right so at any given time anyone could look up and see the lake between the cottages.

We arrived later afternoon with just enough daylight to take in the scene at get our bearings. We made home in our 2 bedroom cottage; complete with living room and kitchenette. Stacy unpacked and changed into a wonderful, somewhat sexy, evening dress for our first night's dinner.

Dinner was our first chance to assess our fellow lake cottage guests. Most were couples, a few singles-mostly men. But all seem to be around our age to a little older. Everyone was pleasant, polite, and reserved to their evening of dinner and light music from a small string band. Stacy and I ate our dinners accompanied by a nice bottle of wine and flowing conversation. We retreated to our lake/pool side cottage for a relatively early first night.

I changed into my usual PJ's, boxers and nothing else, and crawled between the sheets. I suspected Stacy had more in mind since she was taking a little longer then usual to complete her bedtime routine. She exited the bathroom wearing a very sexy baby doll, pink, and it did its job perfectly. All of her new curves, old curves, man made curves, god's given curves, and hard work was on display just right. I welcomed her into bed and she crawled in next to me.

We proceeded to kiss, and caress each other; nothing too hot or heavy, but needed and welcomed. We talked and laughed, kissed and touched into the night. We fell asleep in each others arms listening to crickets chirp outside our cottage.

Morning arrived with the rising sun. Stacy was quick to get ready and change into her favorite bikini. I was a little disappointed she had brought her the old standby swimsuit; I thought for sure her new physical appearance would have brought with it a new sexy bikini. Once changed, she made her way out to the pool for an early morning swim.

Days passed, spent lounging around, lake activities, nice dinners and a little dancing. To my surprise, almost every day Stacy had new night wear for me and a new swimsuit for her; each one getting a little more revealing and a lot sexier. On our second to last day is when events transpired which prompted me to submit this event.

Stacy woke up in a very revealing teddy; red with black throughout, see through mostly, with thong back. She got out of bed, made her way to the living room window and peered out to the pool. She wined in a very innocent way about having to change into a swimsuit for her morning swim. I guess someone could consider what Stacy was wearing to be a very revealing mesh-swimsuit. That must be why I said back in a playful tone "wear that". Two simple words are all it took; she turned to me and smiled, grinned really, in a sultry way. She grabbed her towel and walked through the door.

I lay in bed shocked, not believing what just transpired. When I caught my senses I sprung from bed and made my way quickly to the window. I watched as her bare ass wiggled to the edge of the pool; where she slowly stuck her toes in the water, testing the temperature. It was almost like she knew I was watching by the way she moved herself poolside. Then it hit me, was I the only one watching?

I did a quick inventory of poolside patrons, I counted 5. Two solo guys on separate ends of the pool, 1 solo girl and one couple. All with trained eyes right on my wife. Each one watching every step, every sway of hips, every move Stacy made. I watched them in amazement as they watched my wife.

Stacy stepped down onto the first step of the shallow end stairs. Hanging onto the railing, with her thong covered ass towards me, she stood for a second and then took another step down. One of the guys on the far end of the pool moved to pools edge and sat, I presume for a closer look. Stacy moved deeper into the pool down to the bottom step, water now up to her breasts, she moved her arms around the waters surface. Every eye poolside was still watching her every move.

She slowly waded around the shallow end, getting closer to the couple sitting poolside. Stacy spoke to them as she swam slowly by; I think she was explaining her choice in swimsuits. She completed her slow lap back to where she started. She sat on the second step, just high enough to reveal the soaking wet see through material. I watched as one of the men approached her and sat next to her on the same step with the pool railing between them. They stated a conversation which I'm sure had something to do with her sexy swimsuit.

I continued to watch as they talked, not long before she was laughing and having a good time. Shortly after the first guy approached the second guy swam up, taking perch at the bottom step directly in front of my wife. I am sure he had a great view of her wet breasts and revealing outfit. All three continued to talk, laughing, having a good time, all in all in good innocent fun.

I moved from my view point and changed into my swimsuit. I was ready to join my wife and if needed save her from the two pool dudes. I made my way outside and walked over to my wife, leaned down and kissed her on the head. She looked up smiled, said hello with that same grin, and proceeded to introduce me to her two new friends Jim and Stan. I said hello and offered to make us all tequila sunrises. They all accepted and I returned to our cottage to play bartender.

Before I made any drinks, I took my spot at the window to watch what would happen next. My wife was the first to move; she made her way down the steps and waded in the water not far from Stan, still just talking. Jim walked down the stairs and joined them, all talking, but I did notice the 2 guys taking long glances up and down my wife's body; after all the wet teddy did nothing to cover her body.

I walked out with drinks in-hand and served them up. I sat in a lounge chair near by; sipping on my drink I almost chocked when my wife asked me this question: "Stan and Jim suggested I lose the teddy since it didn't cover much anyways, what do you think honey?" Not knowing what to say, I said "what ever you want honey." And Stacy turned to Stan and Jim, flashed that grin again, and reached up to each shoulder and started to peel off her teddy. One arm at a time she slid off the straps, pulled down the top part until it revealed her full breasts, and finished with a wiggle move that produced a wet teddy in the palm of her hand.

She smiled as she stood naked for the poolside party to see. It didn't take long for Stan and Jim to follow her lead, off went their suits. Stacy must have negotiated terms when I was playing bartender; now all three of them stood in the shallow end of the pool naked in the morning sun.

I could see through the water Stan and Jim liked what they saw in Stacy; I was even growing hard myself. I looked over at the other couple poolside and they watched from a distance but I could tell they were enjoying the show too, they sat a little closer then before. The solo girl that was poolside was no where to be found.

Stan, Jim and Stacy all talked and flirted while I watched and sipped my drink. I would listen and participate in the conversation now and then, but for the most part I just marveled in the actions of my wife. Every now and then Jim or Stan would stand closer to Stacy, but no touching was taking place from what I could tell.

As the morning passed on, Stacy said we needed to get going and started out of the pool. Naked she walked up the steps as Jim and Stan watched every move. She grabbed her towel but just kept it in one hand; with her other hand she grabbed me and led me to our cottage. We barley made it through our door when she tackled me against the wall.

We kissed deep, passion overflowing our senses. I caressed her back with my fingertips, making my way down to her firm ass. I cupped it and pulled her tighter to my body. I kissed her neck, sucking her ear lobe, nibbling on her soft skin. She removed my trunks with skill and in one motion I was naked against her.

I picked her up, locked her legs around me and carried her to our bed. Letting her drop softly I stood over her as she laid naked, water still dripping from her soft skin. I kneeled down; spread her legs with my hands, looking deep in the eyes I kissed my way from her feet to her inner thighs. Stacy was rubbing her breasts as I worked my way up her legs.

Being completely shaved and bald I could tell Stacy's juices were flowing as I kissed around her swollen lips. Licking the length of her pussy I flicked my tongue as I reached her swollen clit. She shivered with pleasure. She reached down and spread her pussy lips for me, giving me complete access to every inch of her wet pussy. I continued to lick and kiss and caress and finger her perfect pussy until her thighs closed tight on my head; letting me know she was coming. We both moaned as she had a powerful orgasm.

We had some of the best sex in a long time that morning. Every position we could think of, every piece of furniture, everything we could do to make each other come again was done that morning. The rest of the day was spent in bed due to my wife's swimsuit experiment that morning.

As night approached we got dressed and went to dinner; we passed by the spot were my wife rested her teddy after removing it in the pool, it was no were to be found.

I think Jim or Stan walked off with a souvenir.

sorand
sorand
50 Followers