Couch Trip

Story Info
Double vaginal penetration leads to cream pie.
1.9k words
3.48
143.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Augusta had been having trouble at home. She couldn't get excited at her husband's sexual advances. He suggested she go see a therapist. Augusta refused stating that the problem was her husband's and his alone.

One day he came home late and he was acting very strange.

Augusta knew he had seen another woman just by the guilty look on his face.

She decided to finally see the therapist to save her marriage.

Augusta arrived at the modern-looking building on Broadway. Dr. Ian's had the Penthouse office, suite number 56 with a beautiful view of the downtown bay area.

Augusta admired the giant-sized Buddha and African masks adorining the reception area before she found a seat. Besides herself, there were about 9 men sitting in the reception area.

Augusta's name was paged over the intercom system on the right side of the wall just before the door marked Benjamin Ian, M.D., Ph.D. She got up swiftly and went to the door to answer the call.

"Augusta Wilson? This is Dr. Ian. Please step into my office. Thank you."

"Yes, Dr. Ian," she responded.

Augusta found herself in the middle of an oasis once she opened the doctor's door. There were runing fountains and soft relaxing Oriental music playing in the background with a comfy cream-colored fur-line couch smack dab in the middle of the Dr. Ian's office.

"My, this place just takes my breath away," she said to the doctor.

"Just try to relax and please have a seat on the couch," he directed her.

Augusta sat on the couch and instantly she was relaxed.n Dr. Ian asked her to describe the problem she was having in her marriage.

She began, "Doctor Ian, I don't feel in-the-mood when my husband wants sex. I just let him do his thing and I lay there. I don't have the desire for sex, anymore. And my husband ALWAYS wants sex. Can you help me, doctor?"

"First of all it is perfectly natural for your husband to want sex. What isn't natural is your lack of desire. I think you should build up your sexual stamina," the doctor explained to her.

"How do I do that, Dr. Ian," Augusta inquired.

"You have do do exactly as I tell you okay? Then you have to relax your mind and BODY. Can you do that , Augusta, relax your mind and body?"

"I will try," Augusta told him.

"I mean right now, relax your mind. Then relax your body. You can lay down on the couch if you want, Augusta," he explained.

August stretched out on the couch, making sure she took her shoes off so as not to dirty the cream-colored couch.

"Now, Augusta, I want you to relax and close your eyes. That's it. Now hold out your right hand palm facing up. Good," Dr. Ian said.

And with that said, Dr. Ian placed his cock in Augusta's hand.

When Augusta realized what it was she screamed at him, "What do you think you are doing, doctor?"

"I'm teaching you how to be nice to your husband, frigid BITCH!"

Augusta was appalled at the doctor's tone of voice and language he was using toward her.

"I'm leaving doctor. Good bye," she said as she got up from the couch.

"Not so fast, my dear," a voice sounded behind her.

"Richard? Richard, what are you doing here?" Augusta asked her husband.

"Augusta this is my fraternity brother Benjamin Ian from Alpha Delta Nu. I wrote to him explaining our marriage problems and he agreed to help us at no charge. Augusta, he is a licenced sex therapist. He knows what he is doing. If you want to save this marriage, I suggest you sit your pretty ass down and listen to what he has to say," Richard went on to reveal to her.

"Augusta I want you to remove your clothes and lie facing up on the couch, o.k.?" Dr. Ian asked her.

"Very well Dr. Ian. I shall do as you direct."

Augusta removed her silk blouse, then her cotton skirt, kicked off her penny loafers and peeled off her pantyhose. She did not wear a bra as her breasts were still perky after 5 children and 4 of them were breast-fed.

Richard walked over to her, bent his head down and started to lick and suck her right nipple then her left nipple.

Augusta did not react.

Dr. Ian took out his cock again and told her, "Open your mouth and enfold my cock with your lips."

Augusta opened her mouth to receive the doctor's cock. Now that her mouth was full of manmeat, Richard took out his cock and started rubbing it all over her right breast then her left breast.

"Suck my cock, BITCH," the doctor commanded her.

Meanwhile Richard was squeezing the precum from the tip of his cock onto Augusta's breasts.

"Umf. Witchoard!" Augusta tried to speak but there was no room left in her mouth as Dr. Ian began to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into Augusta's mouth, reaching her tonsils finally and gagging her with it.

"I said suck it, hard," he reminded her.

Augusta began to finally suck his cock, but had no choice as she had to suck the cock in with precious air that she needed to fill her lungs with.

"That is a good SLUT! Now turn around so we can see your clit," he commanded her.

Richard spread Augusta's thighs apart so Dr. Ian could observe her clit.

"You guys can come in now," Dr. Ian said into his intercom system.

Augusta guessed too late why the other men were in the waiting room. They would be part of her radical sex therapy.

The 9 guys came in and went over to where Augusta lay on the couch.

"Nice clit. Can I taste it?" several of the men asked her.

"No," she replied.

"Why not?" one of them asked her.

"I'm not in the mood. Besides my husband is watching," she answered.

"Lady, who do you think interviewed us for this session? Bingo, your husband!! You have to learn to loosen up and PUT OUT MORE OFTEN!!!"

And with that said the man talking to her grabbed her right breast and offered it to Richard.

"Here man. Take her tit and cum all over it," the guy told Richard.

"I would love to, but she won't get excited if I do. She will just watch me and then turn her head," he told the guy.

"What if you come on her tits and I come in her pussy? Do you think that would get her excited? Let's try," he suggested.

Richard started rubbing his cock manually, himself working himself up to climax. The guy was pulling out his cock and he brought it up to Augusta's lips.

"Spit on it for me will you babe," he asked her.

She pulled Dr. Ian's cock out of her mouth and spit on the guy's cock.

The guy took his cock, spread Augusta's thighs wide apart and proceded to penetrate her vagina. He got his cock halfway into her when.

"Awwww. Yeah, oooohhh, yessssss," Augusta exclaimed as the guy came inside her pussy.

"Gee, I guess your wife likes cum inside her pussy," the guy said.

"You heard what the man said. She likes CUM inside her pussy. GUYS START LINING UP," Richard instructed the remaining men.

"This bitch treats me like I don't even exist and then she barely knows Dr. Ian and she tolerates his cock in her mouth and a load of cum from a stanger in her pussy, but when I try to have sex with her she gives me the cold shoulder. So, she likes to act like a total WHORE! She is going to get treated like the WHORE she knows she is!!! We are just going to guide you along," Richard said outloud to everyone as he looked at Dr. Ian who winked towards the window.

Unbeknown to Augusta there was a hidden camera situated at the top of the window curtain that was taking pictures of the men, Augusta, Richard and Dr. Ian. Dr. Ian kept this type of recording to refresh his client's sexual progress and he meant to progress Augusta to her ultimate maximal slutty side of the personality. The side that Richard, his fraternity brother had begged Dr. Ian to commence with Augusta.

Richard did not want to lose his wife to a lack of sexual desire. Richard had an idea that if his wife was made to feel relaxed she would enjoy sex with him and this sexual exercise would get her to feel sexually liberated.

Richard stood over Augusta, watching the next guy pump and climaxed inside her pussy. Dr. Ian told Augusta to open up her mouth and lick Richard's cock.

Augusta did as she was told and she began to moan in ectasty when Dr. Ian mounted her and plunged his cock into her pussy. Dr. Ian asked Richard to fuck Augusta' s pussy together with him, simultaneously. Richard again began to rub his cock, but more furiously as he wanted to climax inside Augusta' s pussy as Dr. Ian was climaxing inside her pussy.

Both Richard and Dr. Ian began a rhythmic pumping of Augusta's pussy, stretching it to maximum capacity as both Dr. Ian and Richard were at least 9 inches in lenght and at least 2 inches in width, penis sizewise.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," Augusta warned before she began to shudder and shake fully enveloped in her own powerful orgasm. She began to gyrate and rotate her hips.

"I want more and more cum in my pussy," she pleaded with Richard.

All the 9 men had lined up and took turns filling Augusta's pussy with their frothy cumshakes. The cum was now leaking out of her pussy and pooling onto the cream-colored couch.

Richard was so happy to see his wife climaxing that he happily obliged Augusta and took the elevator down to street level. He went to a nearby pub and recruited more men to fill his wife's pussy with thick milky manjuice.

Richard rounded up 5 guys.

Altogher that was 16 different sperm-types swimming deep inside Augusta's cervix at the end of the evening.

One by one the men fucked her pussy then came inside of her.

Richard was loving the site of his poor wife moaning in pleasures.

That wife of his did enjoy sex and now she would be hot for sex whenever he asked her to PUT OUT.

Of course, he would consult Dr. Ian who would provide the place and time and hopefully the other men to double penetrate Augusta's pussy and fill her to overflowing with cum.

Richard could not wait for another couch trip for Augusta. In fact, he decided to pencil Augusta in for another session next week.

Dr. Ian promised to have 30 men waiting to double penetrate Augusta's pussy. Dr. Ian also wanted to have Augusta moan out louder when Richard fucked her, privately at home so he decided to turn the recording of Augusta in full throes of orgasm to Richard.

Late one evening, Richard watched the recordings of Augusta being pumped, and fucked and creampied by the 15 other men and all the while that she was being fucked like the secret whore that she was she kept mouthing something over and over again.

Richard finally had to slow the recordings down and analyze them one at a time.

He finally realized that she was mouthing, "You are making me cum Richard just by me looking at me."

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers