All Comments on 'Cougar for College Cock'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nancy's sons and ex- together for family fun

now get nancy to seduce her stud sons...with her ex-hubby finding them..and he joining in for total family fun..especially with nasty nancy directing some hot bi action with sean/jay/dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it... keep 'em coming.

Best writer on the site is back...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

Although I was a little unsure how it would read with characters with no names, I think you did a great job. It was three pages, and it kept my interest throughout. Will this be a series? It has potential. Maybe Nancy's fetish will move beyond college students and into others, like delivery guys, trainers at the gym, etc.

mscorina36mscorina36about 16 years ago
welcome back ...

Good to see you back ... keep those stories coming ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best writer? - Definitely

Thanks for coming back - I love your stories. Very good build up and great details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The ulitmate cougar predator

You certainly know how to write dialog and steeming sex scenes. I love the hot cougar motif. Keep on writing!

MarakovMarakovabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Great story, I love stories about older women seducing and totally controlling the action with younger, shy men. I also didn't think I'd like it as much since you didn't use names for the guys but you did a great job with it. Would love to see more stories along this line...older women sexually dominating younger guys. Just my preference.

Mag58Mag58over 13 years ago
Yummy

a really well paced and well written piece of erotica - loved it.

habeanthabeantalmost 12 years ago
Love Nancy!

I loved this story! I had a hardon thoughout and wish I could have fucked Nancy myself. I loved her being the experienced predator. It's so often the guy in that role. She was very seductive, but also straight forward, knowing exactly what she wanted. I hope you write more stories with her character. She's very hot!

monesiamonesiaover 10 years ago
Bravo!

One of the best written, perfectly cadenced and believable stories in the entire category. Your Cougar is the woman of every young man's illicit dreams come to life beautifully in your writing. Thank you and so very well done.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Lucky kid

This story seriously had me wishing that I could find some bar where I could get picked up by a cougar.

gfawldgfawldover 2 years ago

Still one of the best stories here

BlackHole_1979BlackHole_1979about 1 year ago

Nice story.

Just one problem:

The author stated Nancy was leaving her hotel wearing black Rayon pants. But when she’s screwing “Fresh Face” in his dorm room she’s wearing a skirt.

Other than that it’s a great story. I shudder to think that kind of stuff happens today - a 40-something mom “taking” an 18-year old college boy. I was a college student at a prominent Midwestern university myself in the late 70s and these kind of “shenanigans” were almost unheard of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous