Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
373 Followers

He grunted and thrust up, his chest heaving and his pecs straining as he slammed up. The dick pounded at her spot, making her quiver and squeal and gasp ecstatically, "OOOohhh, aaaahhhh, fuuuckkk, yessss, baby, yesssss!"

"That's it Mom, that's it," Todd gasped in excitement, "I'm going to cum."

"Oooohhh, yesssss," Gina stretched back as her son's cock pumped into her. "That's so good." The sperm shot up her tunnel, flooding the hole with semen. It trickled down as her pulled out, sliding over her lips and down her crack. She lay back on the bed, panting and smiling, as the cum oozed into her, her skirt was up round her waist and her legs open so that Todd could see what he'd done.

The teen was lying naked on his back, the grin on his face suggesting that he was as bothered about the fucking as she was. She turned on her side so she was facing him and smiled, "Do you want to get your cell?"

"Why do you want to make a call?" asked Todd.

"No, but don't you want some proof for your friends. You can take some pictures of my pussy and then you can fuck me again."

"Sure thing Mom," Todd grinned.

*

The game was over, another victory for the six guys and one well deserved. An early lead with a goal from Pete had never been lost, with two goals in the last two minutes from Josh and then Parker turning the score from respectable to triumphant. It was no wonder that all of them were in a good mood as they moved round the dressing room clad only in towels, with water still drying on their lean muscular bodies. But eighteen year olds being eighteen years old and highly sexed they had already ceased to talk about the game and had moved onto something much closer to their hearts, or at least lower parts of their body, fucking and more specifically the fucking of their hot Milf Moms.

"I swear she has the hottest pussy on the planet," said Pete Rossini of his Mom, Angela, "It's like it grabs you and won't let go, but still remains so fucking wet so that it's like sliding in jelly. It's almost like she's this fucking sexy tight virgin." There might have been some exaggeration with his comments, but Parker Williams could tell from his friend's grin that the spirit was true, Angela Rossini might not have been like a virgin but she was fuckable. He looked on as Pete continued to his description, "Y'know last week I thought was a one-off. It was great, but I was sure she was going to retreat, especially as that was it until Saturday. And then after practice, shit guys, she jumped me as soon as we were in the door, we fucked twice before we even got upstairs."

"Fucking cool," grinned Josh. He passed a cell to Parker, saying quietly as he did so "It's Todd's," before turning back to Pete and saying more loudly, "More details, you get her doing it doggy style?"

"Fucking yeah..." Pete crowed as Parker looked at the cell. On it was a picture of a pussy, cum leaking from it, Todd's Mom – his friend hadn't been shy in revealing the details. Parker continued to look at the photo for a long time, his dick stirring under his towel as he imagined planting his own cock in there. Or even better, into his own Mom, Hannah. Damn, he was jealous of the other guys, all of them seemed to have fucked their Moms at least once. His – well he was pretty sure she had made gooey eyes at him whilst he'd been kicking about in the back yard and her cheering had been more than enthusiastic as he'd scored, but apart from that he hadn't got as much as kiss and handjob from her.

"She's a fucking squealer," Bryan had taken over from Pete and was expounding at length about how he had lost his virginity on Saturday and how his Mom had reacted to it. "I was fucking her for ages and she just kept screaming, 'Fuck me baby, fuck Mommy's warm wet hole' so I did until I came in it. And then, if she didn't drop her head down to my dick, which is shitting covered in my spunk and her cum and start fucking licking it until I was hard again; which only took about half a minute I admit. Then I was fucking her again..."

Josh nudged Parker and the Parker quickly passed on the cell to Pete, aware that he'd been monopolising it for too long. That might not have been the only reason Josh was getting his attention because as soon as he'd passed the phone on Josh was placing another one in his hand. This time he didn't need to say who it was, as even sitting on her knees with a thick glob of man goo sliding down her face Megan Carter, the cheerleader squad captain was instantly recognisable. Parker stared again at the photo, the Milf hadn't wanted her son, Rory, to take one of her nude 'They weren't at that stage in the relationship' for pussy shots she said to her son primly. She didn't mind if he didn't cum in her cunt and painted her face instead. As he'd then taken a quick shot of the results, it seemed her morals were flexible. However even if she wasn't as exposed as Gina it was as equally easily to fantasise about nailing her hot redheaded cunt. Parker licked his lips imagining her, and then replacing it with his petite and busty Mom. He was half-listening to Josh as beside his friend, talked about fucking his sexy Hispanic Mom in the shower until the Milf was as soaked from the fucking as from the shower water.

"So you still ain't managed to nail your Mom, Parks?" Parker was brought back to reality by Pete's question.

He blushed as he realised the five guys were looking at him sympathetically, like he was the only one of them who'd been turned down to Prom. He shrugged trying to appear nonchalant, "No. Not yet."

"You know, if she ain't into it I reckon I could talk my Mom into it. Get you off the bench and scoring so to speak," said Todd and both Pete and Josh nodded to show that if for some strange reason Gina wasn't fuckable enough for Parker both their Moms could be made available.

Parker certainly wasn't against giving his friend's Moms a special delivery, but he still wanted to bang his own Mom first. "Thanks guys. I'll take it under consideration, but you know the saying about waiting, I reckon my Mom is going to be one of those good things, she just needs a little longer to rev her engine." The others grinned and nodded their agreement, giving his back a slap in brotherly affection.

Still whilst he was sure his Mom would be hot once started, perhaps he did need a little help to crank the handle. He turned back to Josh, "You know Saturday practice. I was thinking that we should put Mom's car in for a service, so we need a lift there and back..." He outlined his plan to a grinning Josh.

*

It was such a pain in the posterior that her car was in for a service, thought Hannah Williams. It was lucky that Parker had heard the banging when he had borrowed it to go out on Friday and, thinking quickly, had booked it in with a nearby mechanic so that she'd have it for Monday morning for work. He had also rung his friend Josh and arranged lifts for himself and his Mom, removing her other concern that with no car she'd miss her weekly cheerleading practice and gossip and he'd miss his soccer practice. She looked at Parker, sitting beside her in the back seat of Julia Vega's car; he was so bright and handsome, with a body that had swiftly turned from scrawny to athletic. She was so proud of him, the cleverest boy in his school and turning into a star striker on the field as well.

"Thanks for the burger," Josh Vega said from the front seat.

"It was the least I could do," replied Hannah. She and Parker normally stopped for a quick bite to eat on the way back from practice; it saved having to cook when she got in and was a little treat for her son for coming out of his shell. Still as they sat in one of the tables, with Josh and Julia, she had been a little surprised at the ease with which Josh slid his arm round his Mom's waist and the relaxed way they shared each other's burgers and drinks. Hanna knew that they were fucking, in fact all the Moms were, and she approved as she could see how happy it was making them; she just didn't expect them to be so open in their affection. But then, she concluded as they had finished their meal and returned to the car, no-one in the burger bar knew who they were apart from the Williams and from comments from Parker she knew he was as approving as he was.

For a few moments there was silence, the four of them watching the dusk fall outside and the twinkling of lights switching on. Then Josh said, "You want to go up to Cook's Bluff; you can see the stars from their. It's really cool."

Before Hannah could think of a reply her son had answered, "Yeah. That sounds great." He turned to his Mom, "I can show you the constellations."

"Okay," Hannah answered, "If you want to."

"Mom, turn left here," Josh instructed his Mom onto a narrow road and then off that onto a track and from that a field, coming to halt beside some trees on the top of the hill from which they could see cars zipping along the road near a mile away.

"It's a nice night, let's get out," said Parker. Hannah wasn't so sure, she felt that there was a slight chill, not so cold as to be unbearable, but cool enough to be uncomfortable – especially as both she and Julia were still in their flimsy cheerleader uniforms. But she acquiesced as her son was already opening the door.

"There's a rug in the trunk," said Josh, "I'll get it out."

Hannah got out of the car and looked into the sky; in the darkness the stars' sharpness seemed magnified like they were thousands of twinkling little diamonds. Despite the beauty she shivered as the night air chilled her naked arms. She clasped them close to herself, rubbing them gently as her son came to stand beside her. He didn't seem to be cold, but then he was wearing a leather jacket and jeans, not a short skirt and vest. He rested his arm on her shoulder, at six foot he towered over her five foot two. His spare hand pointed into the sky, "Do you see those stars? That's Pegasus – the winged horse."

Hannah couldn't see anything, but a random collection of dots, but she nodded, following her son's outstretched hand as he pointed out the others. She still couldn't make any of them out, but pretended she did, not wanting to appear dumb to her smart son. His hand continued to rest on her shoulder as Josh had laid out the rug and took a seat on one edge next to Julia. The two of them sat in silence, looking into the darkness; Hannah thought they looked sweet. Another cool wind blew through the trees and she shivered.

"You want my jacket?" Parker didn't wait for a response, before he removed his jacket and draped it round her shoulders.

"That's very gallant. Thank you," Hannah smiled appreciatively at her son and he grinned back, his white teeth gleaming like stars in the darkness – he was so good looking, she was lucky.

"Shall we join Josh and Julia?" Parker asked, but as he had his hand on his Mom's and was guiding her to the rug it wasn't really a question he was looking to have answered.

They sat down, leaving some space between them and the Vegas and next to nothing between each other. They were so close that Hannah could feel her son's denim rubbing against her naked thigh and hear his quiet breathing as he looked out into the night. His hand moved to her, comfortably and casually resting over her shoulder as he continued to point out other constellations and stars. Beside them Josh and Julia began to kiss, their lips pressing together and their bodies moving and wobbling as they stroked and massaged at each other. Hannah's eyebrows raised in surprise; the Vegas were going even further than in the Burger Bar, albeit with less of an audience. Her son saw she was looking away from the stars and turned to follow her gaze. He grinned and turned back to her, "They're such a hot couple, don't you think?"

Hannah nodded, "Yes, they are." She smiled, "I think Josh is a lucky boy, your first is always special and to have his Mom..." she trailed off, blushing slightly at what she was saying.

"If you say so..." Parker was so close to her she could almost feel the corners of his lips turning up in a grin.

"I...I... think it's true," Hannah felt herself getting even redder. Her sexual feelings for her son had been growing more and more ever since she'd seen him in his soccer strip, kicking the ball at the wall. At first it was little more than a vague admiration of his sleek body, but as he had matured and become fitter over the last few weeks, loosing the last of his baby fat and replacing it with toned muscle the feelings had become more and more intense. She was relieved when last week Angela had admitted she'd fucked her son and the rest of them had all confided that they were having fantasies as well. And today, as they caught up, she found out she was the only one who had yet to act on her fantasy and fuck her son's brains out.

"Moms are special," agreed Parker. For a second his mouth was so close to hers she could smell the mint he'd popped in it after the burger. And then it was on her, opening round her lips and pressurising them with her tongue. For a moment Hannah didn't react and then she opened her own lips, letting him slide between them. When she was a teen Hannah had been easy, a slut and borderline hooker, fucking random guys for a joint or because they'd bought her a couple of beers. She didn't want to be that girl again, but she knew she had also waited long enough. She would fuck her son as the others were doing, but she now knew that it wouldn't be a one night stand, but as part of a committed relationship and she was ready.

Parker kissed at her harder, surprising her with his skill and touch, his lips controlling hers, his tongue managing her mouth. The hand that had been on her shoulder was down at her waist, sliding up and down her side, massaging her beneath her vest. His other hand was on her naked thigh, stroking at her flesh, his fingers tapping and brushing at her as his palm moved ever higher.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Hannah momentarily broke the kiss to show her approval. Parker grinned and without replying returned his mouth to hers, the hand from the side moving to the front. Hannah quivered as it groped her large titty through the vest and squeezed, her nipple rose with excitement and she knew that her son could feel its hardness through the thin cloth as he continued to play with her tit. She let his tongue flow over hers as her hand moved to his side. Beneath his polo-shirt his chest was firm and hard, the muscles rippling out like cobbles from a medieval street; it felt so good and sexy, so manly and hunky. She was so lucky, her son seemed to be a real man.

Beside them Josh and Julia were lying down on their sides, Julia spooning into her son. Hannah noticed that her friend's white cotton panties were down at her ankles and that Josh was moving slightly. She was aware of low moans coming from the hot Hispanic. She brought her lips away from Parker and gently inclined her head towards the other couple, "Are they...?" she didn't finish.

Parker quickly turned to look and then back to her. A wide grin split his face, "Fucking? Yep, they're fucking. They're dating, it's what guys do with their dates."

"Am I your date?" Hannah asked.

"I suppose you are," grinned Parker in a way that suggested there was no suppose about it.

"Oh," Hannah smiled, her eyes sparkling in the starlight. One hand slid from her son's side to his pants and she rubbed at the denim, feeling the lump underneath, "Do you want to fuck me?" She wasn't totally sure if it was a question or an invite.

Her son squeezed her titty harder and moved his other hand further up her thigh and under her skirt, "Yes. Yes I do." His fingers were stroking her cotton panties and she realised that they were damp with lust.

"Okay then," she drew up her legs and lifting up her skirt, took hold of her panties and pulled them to her knees. "Just so you know, I'm not easy; this isn't some one time thing."

"I hope not," replied her son, he reached for the panties and pulled them the rest of the way down, dropping them beside the rug.

"I want commitment," she lay back, keeping her skirt lifted and slowly moving apart her legs.

"You got it," replied her son. He knelt up and undid his jeans, pulling them and his boxers down to his knees. His huge dick pointed straight out, it was as big as Hannah had ever seen and in her younger days she had seen plenty. She gave a quick intake of breath and spread her legs further. The jacket slipped off her shoulder and lay beneath her forgotten.

Beside them Josh and Julia continued to rock and moan.

"So we're serious?" Hannah asked. Parker moved onto his butt and finished pulling off his jeans and the pumps beneath them, leaving the socks as his only clothing on his bottom half. The Milf licked her lips as he came towards her, the cool of the night banished by the rapid heating of her pussy and the warmth of her son's body as he clambered onto her, gripping his large prick in one hand.

"We're serious," said Parker as he entered her.

Hannah gasped in pleasure. It had been months since she'd had sex, not since she'd broken up with her previous boyfriend who, as he couldn't handle being a Dad, Step-Dad and lover, had decided that'd he only concentrate on the latter and not with her. And even he had been nowhere as big or thick as the dick entering her now was. It was like being split in half, torn by the huge schlong. Parker was moving up and thrusting down, inching his way into her, stretching her walls like a thick elastic and filling her with his meat. Her hands reached out and gripped the rug, tugging it upwards as her son speared her with his massive member. It took only moments for the pleasure to begin to flow through her, like every nerve was being touched. Her back arched and her huge boobs threatened to burst through the thin material of her dress, "OOOhhhh Parker, oooohhh Parker."

"Yeah Mom, I'm here, I'm giving it you like you so want it, big and deep," the young man was on top of her, thrusting his cock in as deep as it would go, his balls banging at the outside. "That's it Mom, you take my huge prick. I'll be your boyfriend and fuck you like you're eighteen again."

Up he rose and down he fell, his dick plummeting into her cunt. She was soaking with pleasure, the juice oozing out of her walls and swamping her pussy. In and out he hammered, each thrust and pull making a slurping sound as her wet cunt sucked at his huge dick, the girl cum leaking out over her lips, leaving them warm and slick. Parker was moving faster and harder, he was so virile and manly, a real hunk hammering at her hole. The Milf cried out in ecstasy as she came, her body bending and rocking as the orgasm took control of her, "Oooohh, yessss, ooohhh, fuck me Parker, fuck my Mom cunt."

"Yeah Mom, you're my girlfriend and I'm fucking you, I'm fucking you good," Parker grunted and rose and fell, his dick ploughing in and out of her.

Beside them the moans and bucks of Josh and Julia might have been lower, but they were no less passionate, the grunts and gasps filling the air as Josh speared his Mom's twat from behind. She cried out in pleasure as she too came, the sound of her pleasure renting the air. The cries added to Hannah's enjoyment and her libido stepped up a gear, forcing her into a counter-orgasm, "Oooohh, yessss, baby, yessss, make me cum...!"

Her son rammed harder and faster, pounding his dick at her like her words were a challenge. A challenge he met as her back twisted and her face contorted, "Oooohhh, fuuucckk, Parker, oooohhh fuuuckk, you're making Mommy cum!"

On the other side of the rug Julia squeaked and babbled and shuddered as her son sped up and grunted, his body suddenly tensing. He pulled his dick out of her, with a sloppy slurping sound, his cum dripping from her slot. The Milf turned round, still pressed against him and began to slowly and tenderly kiss her son.

teller72
teller72
373 Followers