Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker didn't seem to be showing any interest in the couple beside him. He continued to bear down, pounding Hannah into an overdrive of pleasure. She shrieked and gasped and squealed, a chorus of pleasure. She couldn't believe how good he was, how much she was enjoying getting fucked, it was like for the last eighteen years she had only known junk and now she was discovering Triple A. Her hands were clawing at Parker's back, gripping and tearing at him, forcing the young hunk into her harder and harder. "OOOhhh, oohhhhh, give it me baby, give it me."

He pounded at her, violently, brutally, intensely slamming his huge meat into her cunt, opening and stretching it. He was moving faster and harder, his face a mask of concentrated passion. Suddenly it twisted and changed, like a rubber mask being ripped away, and he grunted, gasping out, "Fuck... I'm gonna cum." He continued his frenzied ramming, hammering at her hole, for a few more moments, his face twisting even more as he began to pump out his semen, filling her wet cunt with his warm seed. It filled her, sliding out and down, dribbling over her labia flaps as he pulled out with a slurp. "Fuck," he grunted, "That was special."

Hannah agreed, she was on fire, gasping in pleasure from the orgasms that had wracked her body and left her wanting more. There was a moan from Josh and she turned her head to see that her friend had moved her head down her son's body and even now was licking and sucking at his dick bringing him to hardness. Hannah was unable to resist doing the same to her own son, sliding down the rug so that her head was opposite his prick, she began to lick at the flaccid member. It tasted salty and sweet, caked as it was in his and her cum. Her tongue moved round the beast, lapping away at the goo encrusting it, cleaning it of his hardening semen. As she did so the prong began to waken and become erect again. Soon it was hard and stiff, like a trunk growing upwards.

"Fuck Mom, yeah that's good," Parker moaned as his Mom's tongue continued to do its work, sliding down to his balls and up to his bulbous head, covering every single inch of flesh with her wet saliva and then licking it again. Parker groaned in pleasure as she tickled at his sack with her lips, sucking it in and letting it go before resuming her tonguing of his member, all the way to the top. Her mouth opened and she began to slurp at it, pulling it into her mouth and rolling her lips over the huge dick, feeling her jaw strain as she opened wider.

"Ohhhh, baby, that's good, fuck me," Julia was squeaking again as her son's reinvigorated cock banged at her pussy as he pumped on top of her. He was moving quicker and harder this time, thrusting the dick deep into her cunt. The Milf's legs were up and around him, dragging Josh into her.

Probably Parker thought that was Hannah's goal as well, a second fucking of her hot wet pussy. But the Milf had higher ambitions than that, now she had given herself to Parker she wanted to give herself fully. She continued with his cock for a few more minutes until it was as well oiled with her spit as possible. Her head came up, her mouth making a popping sound as it disengaged from the massive member. She looked at Parker, an expression of intense satisfaction on his face. It turned to first surprise and then joy as she smiled at him and said, "Do you want to bang my ass?"

"You want me to screw you in the pooper?" he asked in wonderment.

Hannah got onto her hands and knees, "It's up to you," she purred, knowing full well that for an eighteen year old anal sex was the holy grail.

"Hell yeah," Parker replied enthusiastically, before adding, "but only if you want."

His Mom gazed at his huge, hard member, "Oh, I want." Parker moved behind her, and she gave him further instructions, "Baby, open me with your finger first, loosen me up." The busty Milf gave a moan of pleasure as his middle finger pushed into her sphincter, opening her butthole as he twisted it round. He slid it up and down for a minute, the walls gripping at the digit even as he elasticated them. He pulled it out, leaving the hole still open

"Ooohhh, that's right, Parker, stretch my asshole," Hannah gave another long, low moan as he returned, this time with two fingers, pushing them in as far as they'd go so that his knuckles were rubbing at the soft anal chute walls. "OOOOhhh," she groaned louder as her son twisted and pushed and prodded, making her butt ready for the huge dong that was soon to follow. "Ohhhh, yes, that's good, that's ready."

Her son pulled out his fingers and moved his hand to her butt cheeks, pulling them apart. Her backhole was hardly empty long enough to feel the chill night air seep in as Parker replaced it with his dick. Hannah gasped and groaned as his huge dong pushed at her shitter. Even loosened by his fingering her ass was tight from lack of use, there hadn't been a dick up there for years. But Parker continued, ignoring the tightness and fighting back against the walls obstructiveness, pushing his prick in, pressing apart the tunnel and filling her so completely with cock that she squealed in satisfaction. "Ooooohhh, aaaahhhhh, yes Parker, stick it in me, stick that big prick down my shithole." He continued, thrusting at the tight butt, going deeper and deeper with his cock until she could feel it pressing at her pussy wall, making her shudder in excitement. "Aaaahhhh, aaaaahhhh, oooohhhhh, that's big baby, that's so big."

Parker was thrusting forward, pounding at her, gripping her waist and pushing up her cheerleader vest so that his fingers were gripping at her skin, digging deep at the flesh. His balls whapped at her butt cheeks, smacking hard against them as he gave her his full length, slamming faster and faster as her ass chute loosened and retracted. Her skirt was over her cheeks, jumping and shaking as she was rocked back and forth. Hannah squealed and gasped, "Ohhhh, harder, baby, harder." She gripped the rug and squeaked in pleasure, her large tits bouncing and straining against her vest, the friction from the material making her nipples red and raw and erect – sore and pleasured.

"Go for it, Parker, fuck her," Josh had cum in his Mom and was now watching his friend ass fucking, "Give it her hard."

"You go girl," Julia cried in support, "Take that dick all the way." She turned on her side and rested her head on Josh so she could see properly.

"Yeah, this is it, Mom, this is my fucking huge dick in your ass," Parker pounded harder, his schlong vigorously ramming at her pooper, slamming open the hole.

"Oooooohh, aaaaahhh," Hannah was squealing in orgasmic pleasure, as she came and came again, the ecstasy flowing though her like a wave. The cock pounded deeper and harder, ramming at her walls, hitting places she never knew existed, driving her into another round of orgasmic thrills, "Oooohhh, aaaaaahhhh, aaaaahhh." Her cheerleader uniform was soaked in sweat, the coolness of the night blown away by the energy of the fucking. Perspiration dripped down her face and across her back, sticking the vest to her skin. Her son's hand were covered with sweat as well, his palms slipping at her side, his fingers stabbing in like if he let go he'd fall.

"Go on, go on," Josh was calling in excitement.

"Yeah, Hannah, you can take it all," Julia was equally vocal.

"Ooohhhh, aahhhhh, aaaahhhh, fuuuckkk!" Hannah shrieked again, her body shaking and shuddering as the orgasm hit her, like she was an electric cable. "Oooohhhh, aaaaahhh, yesssss, fuuucckkk, aaaahhhh!"

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," Parker grunted, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah." He rammed harder, slamming her asshole open and making her skirt bounce even faster on her ass. "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah."

"AAAaahhh, baby, baby, aaaaahhh," Hannah shrieked.

Behind her Parker was going even faster, grunting incoherently as he rammed her shithole and stretched it like it had never been stretched before. Suddenly he stopped, gasping pleasure and Hannah could feel his semen blasting into her bowels, soaking the hole with his seed. His cock slipped out, leaving the cum to dribble out. Hannah giggled, "Was that special?"

Parker rolled over and high-fived Josh before replying "Worth the wait."

"You want to take a souvenir photo, I know you boys have being doing that," Hannah asked.

"Yeah sure Mom, Josh you want to take one too, return the favour for the lift today?"

Which was why both Parker and Josh got photos on their phones of Hannah Williams, skirt round her waist, ass up in the air, leaking cum from her butt. They were shots that both guys and the rest of the team would look at again and again.