Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
373 Followers

A small touch of red appeared on Gina's cheeks and she shrugged, "Depends what you mean"

She didn't elaborate but Megan certainly wasn't going to let the conversation end their, "I mean fucking and if you don't... spill..."

Gina shrugged again, perhaps wishing she hadn't brought up the conversation, "I just thought... you know with you looking at my panties..."

So she had noticed, thought Megan. For some reason that didn't make her uncomfortable, but hot. It also wasn't an answer and she said so.

"Okay, a couple of times at college when I was drunk I made out with a girl," Gina replied.

"Wow, what was it like? how far did you go?" Megan asked.

"Not very far. I let one them of get a hand under my bra. And as to what it was like... its hard to describe...but I wouldn't say it was bad, not as fun as a guy, but still something." Gina blushed a little.

"I always wanted to," Megan admitted. "I've always been a bit scared though, of trying, I don't know why... that'd I'd suck at it, or not enjoy it or that I'd make a move on someone and they'd either be totally straight and grossed out or a full-blown lesbian and I'd make them think there was a chance I really was a lesbian, rather than just trying."

"I wouldn't mind trying again, if you wanted to experiment with me?" Gina looked at the floor as she spoke, a hand nervously reaching up to twist at a strand of hair.

For a second Megan was unsure how to respond. She was banging her son, did that mean she was exclusive and shouldn't be fucking anyone else? Was she even ready to try lesbianism? and with Gina, her friend. Then her mouth took over. "Yes. Shall we go to my room?"

Without a further word she turned and went upstairs, a few feet behind Gina followed. Megan closed the door behind them as they entered and sat on her bed. Gina paused, standing just inside the room, unable to get any further out. Megan nervously patted the bed beside her, "Why don't you sit here?"

Gina nodded and did so, she wasn't reluctant, but she didn't rush either. She got down on the bed, a leg drawn up under her so that her skirt was way up her thigh. She bit her lip, "So what do we do now?"

"You're the one who's done it before," replied Megan, butterflies scooting round her tummy.

"We could kiss?" Gina said.

"Okay," said Megan. They moved their heads together and pursed their lips. The result was a brief peck between the two of them, before they both retreated giggling and reddening. "Okay, I'm not an expert," said Megan as she straightened up again and ran a hand through her red hair, "but I'm thinking there should be more to it."

"Let's try it again," agreed her friend.

The two Milfs tittered like schoolgirls to hide their nervousness as they approached each other again. For a brief moment it seemed like it would be a repeat of before, lips briefly brushing before a quick pull-back. But this time Gina opened her mouth a little and the touch of her movement encouraged Megan to remain and open her own. Gradually they began to open them wider and move the lips around, pressing and pushing at each other. Megan didn't retreat back as she felt the tip of Gina's tongue coming forward, instead she slid her own tongue out so it was tickling at her friends. Gina's hands were on the redhead's waist, her finger's playing up and down Megan's sides. Megan returned the favor, copying her friend's movements and massaging at the other Milf through the material of the cheerleader vest.

Gina had been right, kissing another woman was something. Sure Gina wasn't Rory with his muscular frame, hard dick and youthful passions, but she could kiss and there was something about the softness of a woman's touch that made a nice change. Especially as Megan was copying Gina whose hands were getting higher and higher so that were up at Megan's titties, the fingers stroking at the side boobs. Doing the same Gina enjoyed the feel of the malleable tits as she touched them and made them wiggle underneath the vest.

"That was nice," giggled Gina.

"As good as you remember?" asked Megan.

"Better," her friend replied and leaned in for another kiss. Their mouths moved even more passionately than before, their tongues tantalizing, teasing, tasting each other. Gina's hands slid round Megan's front and the palms rolling over the redhead's globes, the fingers squeezing into the flesh. Megan copied her, loving the soft feel of her friend's big pair.

"Do you want to go further?" asked Gina as she pulled her head back. Megan nodded and watched as her friend pulled off her top. They'd changed together many times so Megan had seen Gina's tits before, but in her excitement they seemed bigger than normal and more bouncy. Her friend smiled and shook them as she reached down for Megan's top "You too."

Megan pulled off the vest. Her boobs weren't as big as Gina's, but they were firmer, kept in place by sports bras and exercise. Gina didn't seem to have any complaints as almost as soon as the top had been dropped her lips was down on first one and then swapping to the other, kissing, licking and nibbling at the titties and their teats. Megan moaned in pleasure, her nipples hardening in her friend's mouth. She couldn't copy Gina's moves, not without being double-jointed, so instead she reached out and began to caress her friend's naked boobs, juggling them in her hands. Gina licked and slurped harder, her teeth gently biting at the tit nubs and stretching them out.

"That's so good," moaned Megan, her back stretched and bent as waves of sensual bliss rode through her. "That's so good."

All the time Gina's hands had been on her side, massaging her, but now one of them was slipping lower onto her Megan's thighs and then upwards under her skirt. Megan could have stopped her, but she didn't want to, she was boiling with excitement. If this was further than Gina had gone previously, it was much further for Megan, but she wasn't yet reaching a barrier she didn't want to climb over. "Ohhh," she moaned in excitement, "Oh yes, oh that's good."

Her friend took that as encouragement and slid her hand up further until she got to Megan's panties. For a moment Megan wondered if that was as far as Gina was going to go, whether her friend would concentrate on sucking her titties and ignore the pussy. She gave another groan, "I want more, play with my cunt."

Gina raised her head briefly to nod, "Yes," before returning her mouth to the nipples. Her fingers meanwhile pulled away the cotton covering Megan's slit and began to stroke at the labia underneath, gently and tenderly.

Megan quivered in pleasure as the finger explored, sliding further under the material and over the lips, touching and teasing the slit between, Gina's nails gently scratching the pussy itch. The redheaded Milf began to get wet, she could feel the juice forming between her legs. "Oh my God, Gina, that feels so good."

"Mmmnnn and these titties taste lovely," giggled her friend, raising her head again and then lowering it.

Megan gasped as Gina's finger slid into the top of her pink, running over the flesh. She knew she had to return the sexual favor, whilst Gina wasn't complaining about the massaging of her tits it was no-where near as pleasure inducing as having them sucked as her cunt was played with. Megan slid her hand under her friend's skirt and up to the panties she had been looking at earlier. She pushed them far enough away to slide a finger at her friend. Gina's cunt was already wet, Megan could feel the cum on her finger as she rubbed at the hole. Her friend tittered into her tits and rubbed harder at Megan cunt. "Ooohhh," Megan moaned, "Oooohhh, play with my pussy. Finger it good."

"I want to eat it," said Gina, "These tits are lovely, but I want to try pussy. Are you alright with that?"

Megan had sometimes fantasized about having another woman lap out her cunt, but had never thought it would happen. But she had no reservations, standing up to remove her cheerleader skirt and panties, , "Oh please. I want you to eat my cunt."

She smiled naughtily and her friend grinned back, removing her own skirt and panties as Megan lay down on her bed. The redheaded Milf. spread her legs open. "Come and eat my juicy pussy," she purred.

And then she gasped as Gina's tongue began to do its work. The other woman spread the hole with two finger and began to lick. She moved quickly and passionately, slurping at the juice on the hole and pressing down into the tunnel. With a finger she began to massage Megan's clit as she did so, doubling the redhead's pleasure. "Ooooohh," moaned Megan, "That's right. Just there, that's the spot."

Gina licked harder and quicker, the sound of slurping filling the room, as Megan quivered with excitement. She got wetter and wetter, her cum mixing with Gina's saliva as the raven haired Mom lapped at the cunt. Megan had been eaten before, by a variety of men, including her ex-husband and various lovers, but none had the skill and passion another woman could bring to the task. Gina seemed to know exactly what to do and how to do it to send Megan to the most pleasurable heights available. The redhead groaned and arched, crying out in pleasure as Megan's tongue brought her to orgasm, "Oh my God, oooohhh, urrrrrhhh."

Gina lifted her lips from Megan and smiled, "You enjoying?"

"Yes," giggled Megan, before gasping in pleasure as Gina's mouth returned to her sexhole. The raven haired Milf's tongue swept down, as her lips pressed at Megan's cunt, kissing and licking together and sending Megan into a orgasmic overdrive. The redhead stretched and arched, her muscles tensing and relaxing as she came, "Ooohhh, urrrrhhh, aarrrrghhhh." The tongue wasn't as good as a nice hard dick, but it was close.

Gina lifted her mouth again, "You're yummy."

"A yummy Mommy," giggled Megan. "Have you finished?"

"No, not by a long way. I just said you were yummy," replied Gina.

"I want to have a go with you and see if you taste as good, I'm sure you will," smiled Megan.

"We could go together," suggested Gina, "sixty-nine."

That sounded good to Megan. She rolled properly onto the bed and spread her legs. She licked her lips, "Let's do it. Plant your cunt over my face."

Gina quickly joined her friend on the bed, lowering her naked body over her squadmate so that each of their pussies were facing the others mouth. Megan slid one had over her friend's buttocks, massaging a cheek and encouraging them down. With the other she opened the pussy lips, using her middle finger to gently tease the clit and then slide in the hole. Her tongue pressed in, following it. A trickle of juice spread down it.

Gina had swapped tactics, no longer going in with her tongue. Instead she was using that to concentrate on the clit, licking and lapping at the bud and its hood. As she was doing that she was also using a finger to slide into the wet hole, stimulating and exciting Megan even more.

The room was filled with the sound of slurps and groans as the two naked Moms lay together, their tongues and fingers working at each other cunts, pleasuring them into orgasm. Cunt juice seeped over their lips, sweet and tasty. Megan could feel her pleasure rising, waves of orgasmic bliss riding through her. From the quivers and quakes and squeaks and squeals of her friend, Gina was feeling the same. Their bodies shook as they licked, harder and more passionately, vigorously sweeping their tongues at pussy, until they were soaking.

"That was something," giggled Megan as they eventually broke apart, their lips coated with the other's juices.

"It was. I enjoyed our 'experiment'" said Gina. She looked at the alarm clock beside Megan's bed, "Should we get dressed, the boys will be back soon?"

Megan shook her head as an idea formed, "No... I have a plan."

*

As Rory Carter went to a different school from his soccer team mate and friend Todd Knight he hadn't planned on giving him a lift. But then he saw him getting off at the nearby bus stop and pulled over, gesturing him in. Todd clambered in, throwing his bag in the back seat of the expensive car; if he was jealous that his friend got a nice set of wheels whilst he had to travel on public transport he didn't show it. "Thanks bud, you saved me a walk."

"Hey not a problem, but happy to go to your place and drop you off, it's not too far out of my way. Twenty minutes tops."

It was probably nearer thirty, but his friend shook his head, " I was going over to your place anyway. My Mom's still there, she said if I came over she could give me a lift home."

"Sure thing." It explained why Todd was in this area, the stop Rory had just picked him up from was off his buddy's normal route. "They're practicing cheering?"

"I guess, she didn't say." Todd grinned, "I hope so. She always looks so fuckable in that cute cheerleader uniform and she's so fucking horny after it I'm guaranteed a bang when we get home."

"I can see the benefits of your Mom picking you up so you can get her home quick," Rory replied, "You wouldn't want her stopping for some shopping on the way off and going off the boil. But yeah, my Mom's the same, I swear she got those fucking uniforms as casts off from some porno as they're so fucking hot."

"You heard from Josh, fucked his Mom in her ass."

"Shit yeah, man, I heard it, got the picture as well. He really reamed her, she's fucking gaped right open. And that lucky bastard Parker got some butt action as well," Rory shook his head in amazed admiration.

His friend nodded, "Took him long enough to get some tail and then when he does she gives him her butt to bang. As you say - lucky fucker."

"Lucky, lucky motherfucker," Rory said and shook his head laughing, "Shit what I wouldn't give to fuck my Mom's ass."

"What I wouldn't give to fuck your Mom's ass as well, they're one pert pair of buns she's got. I mean I'd do my Mom as well, in a heartbeat, introduce her brown hole to my big cock," Todd said.

"You think they're up for it?" Rory asked.

"What me fucking your Mom's ass?" Todd grinned jokingly.

"That as well, but first me ass fucking my Mom and you fucking yours."

"I don't know. But then I didn't think I'd be plowing my Mom in the bed she used to share with my cunt of a Dad," Todd said. He shrugged and grinned, "Tell you what I do know though bud, I'll be working on it, I'd love to score me some Mom butt."

"Yeah me too. And once you do remember to take a snap for the guys."

They turned into the drive of Megan and Rory's house, though it was almost a mansion with graveled space at the front which would easily fit a dozen cars and a lawn which dwarfed the parking space by four or five times, all ringed with a high hedge. The back was even bigger. At the moment there were only three cars parked, Megan's sports car for runarounds, her jeep for shopping and family trips and Gina's second hand model, which was older than both of Megan's added together.

"I wonder where they are?" said Rory as they opened the front door. He paused for a second and then called out, "Mom, I'm home and Todd's here as well."

"We're upstairs in my bedroom," Megan's voice drifted from upstairs. "You want to come up?"

Rory looked at Todd and his friend nodded, like Rory he was probably wondering why their Moms were in the bedroom rather than practicing moves in the gym or drinking coffee downstairs; but whatever the reason it was unlikely to be one the two horny sons would have a problem with. They bounded up the stairs, taking two at a time Todd following Rory as the young man took a right towards his Mom's room.

Rory stopped in the open doorway, Todd crowded behind him. Lying naked on her bed was his Mom, passionately kissing an equally nude Gina Knight, Todd's Mom. Rory felt his cock getting hard as he watched them slurp at each other's mouths, their hands sliding up and down each other bodies as they hugged and caressed.

"Fuck man, that is hot," behind him Todd spoke Rory's thoughts.

The words also made the women look up, dirty, lascivious smiles on their faces. Megan said, "We've been waiting for you."

"Want to join us?" added Gina with a sexy purr. She turned onto her back and showed her pink pussy hole to the horny teen guys.

Todd and Rory looked at each other, both grinning, "Damn, right."

They kicked off their shoes and began to swiftly get undressed, their eyes glued to the sexy Mom's lying enticingly on the bed in front. The Mom's looked back, transfixed by their son's muscular bodies, hard pecs and soon, as their pants came down, their huge manhoods. Rory took a step towards the bed, ready to pound his Mom until she squealed, but Megan held out a hand, "We've got a slight change of normal plan."

"What?" asked Rory, unsure what it would be but sure he'd enjoy it.

"We were thinking that Todd could fuck me and you could fuck his Mom, if you want to," smiled Megan.

"A Mom swap," Gina added.

The two guys grinned, "I'm up for it if you are buddy," grinned Rory.

"You know I am," grinned Todd.

The two guys switched sides and got onto the beds, the Moms lying back side by side their legs spreading as they opened their pussies in invitation. "Come bang us," giggled Gina.

Todd was on top of her, grabbing his huge dick and pushing it into her fuckhole as beside him his friend penetrated his Mom. He grunted as Gina's pussy opened to receive him, it was wet and warm and willing and it only took a few thrusts before he was deep into her. He placed his hands either side of her and began to hump up and down, driving his massive dong deep into her cunt. Gina cried out in pleasure as the young man's penis filled her, arching her back as the full length slammed down her pussy. Her large titties, bigger and juicier than his Mom's pair, bounced as she shuddered. He raised himself and rammed down, "This I really want Mrs Knight."

"Call me Gina," she gasped, "No need to be so formal."

Rory didn't answer, but rammed down - hard. The bed was shuddering and shaking, the wooden frame creaking as two young, supremely fit young men rammed energetically down at the two horny Moms. Quick and hard the sons pounded, plowing their dicks into the wet cunts below them. The two women squealed in pleasure, their hands reaching up to wrap round the studs hammering them and their legs spreading wider, so that they intertwined with each other, Gina's right calve rubbing at her friend's left.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Gina squealed as she was banged hard by her son's friend. "I want it Rory, give it me good."

"Fuck right," Rory hammered his cock into her pussy, enjoying her squeals and gasps as it his large meat stimulated and excited her. He glanced at his friend and grinned. Todd grinned back, as obviously having fun fucking Rory's Mom as Rory was fucking his. The two soccer players rammed harder and quicker, competing, without saying so, on how vigorously they could pound the pussies of the Milfs. The answer, to judge from the squeals and cries, was damned hard. Ryan could see his Mom's face contorting as she came and feel the shake of Gina Knight as she too orgasmed. He moved harder, using all his strength and stamina to ram his dick balls deep into the sexhole.

"Shit, oh my God, I'm cumming," squealed Gina.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, me as well," screamed Megan beside her.

The boys ignored them and continued to pound, their huge dicks thrusting into the wet cunts, sliding deep. The women shook and shuddered beneath them, their hands clawing and dragging at the son's backs, encouraging them on. Rory's muscular pecs squashed Gina's round, busty boobs, spreading the mounds between their bodies. She was one hot fuck, not as hot as his Mom of course - no-one could be - but still fuckably fuckable. He didn't know what the other Moms were like, but if they were half as good as Gina and his Mom, the other guys were as damned lucky as him and Todd.

teller72
teller72
373 Followers