Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
373 Followers

"AAarrrrghhh, fuck me good," Gina screamed some more, her back bending as the orgasm flowed into her.

Her pussy was clamping round Rory's dick and he could feel he was close as his balls tightened. "Where do you want me to shoot? In your pussy?" he grunted.

"On my tits, cum on my tits," the raven haired Milf gasped.

Rory pumped for a few more moments until he was just about to explode. Then he pulled his cock out and straddled Gina as he jerked it for the last few seconds. He groaned as he came, the cum exploding in massive spurts to cover his friend's Mom's tits and trickle down between them like snow melting from a hill. She giggled and tittered as the cum landed on her, jiggling her tits in her hands to shake it down, making it slither faster. Rory grunted and rolled off her to look at Todd and his Mom.

"Aaarrrghh, fuck, fuck, fuck," squealed his Mom, her face twisted in ecstasy. It was obvious that she was enjoying the huge dick plowing into her and watching it Rory could see why. Todd was big and he was going fast and deep, slamming his dick so far into Megan it was wonder she wasn't impaled to the bed. The Milf gasped again, crying out in pleasure, "Aaaarrrhhh, urrrrhhh, oooooohhhh."

Unlike Rory Todd didn't ask for guidance on where to shoot for. He just took it that he was going to copy his friend, jerking out his dick and pointing it Megan's smaller sized tits, he hosed them with his cum, splattering the mounds with his wet goo, covering them with his glaze. "Shit, that was fucking hot," he grunted as the last spurts of cum shot from his dick and covered the Milf's tits.

"It was," giggled his Mom, turning towards him and her friend, "Oh Megan, look you've got my son's delicious cum all over your titties, let me clean it up for you."

"Okay," giggled Megan.

Rory and Todd watched, entranced as Gina, leaned over her friend and began to lick away at the cum covering Megan's titties. As she did so, the cum on her only titties gradually dropped off to pool on the bed. "Mmnnn yummy," she giggled as she lapped up another slimy tendril of spunk, "Yummy, yummy, yummy."

Megan giggled and tittered, one hand fondling her wet pussy as her friend's tongue went over her tits, the raven haired hotty's mouth sucking at the hard nipples. Seeing the show in front of them Todd and Rory were soon hard again, the guys stroking at their huge dicks. "Damn," said Todd, "If I'd have known you were going to lick it all up Mom, I'd have bust another nut and given her more."

His Mom looked up at him with a smile, "Lucky you didn't as we want that second shot."

"You do?" Todd grinned happily.

"We do," his Mom stopped licking Megan's tits, which were as clean as they'd ever been and leaned across her to her son's dick. Her tongue slid over it, wiping at the cock which minutes before had been coated in her friend's pussy cum. "It's all very well to swap, but we still want our own boys."

"I'm not complaining," grinned Todd.

"And you'll complain even less in a minute," giggled his Mom. She clambered over her friend and moved between his legs her mouth sliding down his dick.

"Let me," giggled Megan and removed Rory's hand from his dick as he slowly stroked the hard member. "Mommy's prerogative," she tittered and slid her lips down his member.

The two teenage soccer studs lay back as their Mom's heads bobbed and down, their lips clamped round the huge dicks. This was perfection, thought Rory, after a day's school to come home, fuck your buddy's Mom and then end with a lovely blowjob from your own slutty mother.

He didn't realize the blow ob was far from the end until his Mom raised her head and tapped Gina on the shoulder, making her stop giving Todd an enthusiastic sucking. "Awww, Mom, don't stop," groaned Todd, "I was enjoying that."

"Your both going to enjoy what's next a whole lot more," it was Megan rather than his Mom that replied. She slid off the bed, with Gina, the two Milf's standing at the end of it their backs to their sons. Their hands slid down to their butts, gripping hold of their own cheeks. "We heard what Parker and Josh got from their Moms," Megan purred as she and Gina pried apart the buttocks to show their puckered shitters, "and we wouldn't want you to feel left out so we're offering you the same."

"If you want it," added Gina, unnecessarily.

"What? To fuck your tight assholes? Of course we want it Mom," Todd said enthusiastically.

"Damned right we do," added Rory. He got up off the bed and slid his hand round his Mom's waist, "Except this time I don't want to swap."

"Neither do I," agreed Todd, "First time I fuck an ass I want it to be with the prettiest woman I know." Gina blushed and giggled and kissed her son happily as he took her waist and guided her to the bed.

"Do we need lube?" asked Rory.

"Why do you think we blew you so hard?" giggled his Mom, "but there's some lube in the normal place."

Rory got it out and squirted the lotion onto his hand and then began to rub it onto his hard dick. Beside him Todd was doing the same, polishing his huge member like it was a trophy. Meanwhile the two Moms had got onto the bed, positioning themselves on their hands and knees and wiggling their round butts at the sons. Rory ran his fingers over his large cock, it was slick and hard and ready for his Mom's asshole. He grinned at Todd, "You ready to go man."

"Shit, bud, I am so ready. Let's fuck our hot Moms," he grinned and the two guys mounted the bed together behind their loving mothers.

His hands on Megan's cheeks Rory pulled them apart, exposing her sphincter. The puckered hole seemed so small and tight beside his mighty cock he almost backed down, but then he remembered how Josh had told him about how Julia Vega's had stretched to accommodate her son's thick girth. Rory glanced at Todd, his friend was already holding his thick member and pushing it at Gina's anal fuckhole without reservations, making the Mom moan.

"Come on in, fuck me," Megan's voice was pleading and lust filled.

"Yeah, just admiring the view before I wreck it," lied Rory and taking his hard schlong in his hand he began to push it into her shithole.

It was tight and he had to force it, especially at first when it seemed determined not to open. He would have been worried that he was hurting his Mom, except her moans were those of pleasure, calling out for him to enter her deeper. Rory continued to push, keeping half an eye on Todd, who was already deeper in. Gina was gasping as well, gripping the bedding and levering her asshole back to her son. Rory saw another inch of Todd's dick disappear into Gina and he pushed harder himself, not wanting to be left behind by his friend.

"Oh yeah, that's it Rory. Shove it harder it me. Mommy wants your entire prick in her asshole. Go on, push it harder, fuck my ass," Megan moaned. She was starting to rub at her pussy, stimulating her front hole manually as Rory entered her back. Her body was rocking as he went in. Rory pushed deeper, feeling her tight asshole squeezing at his dick.

Shit, no wonder guys raved about anal, he thought, it was so tight and warm, but still moist and sexy. He moved harder, pushing it deeper as beside him Todd began to enter a rhythm slamming his dick further in each time. Rory pulled back and shoved in, his Mom's walls retreating back as his thick meat punched down. He was able to move faster now and deeper, replicating his friend in thrusting into the asshole. "God damn, this is great," he grunted, "This is great."

"Go to it stud," squeaked his Mom, "Pound my asshole open."

Rory was going faster and faster, letting go off the butt cheeks and grabbing his Mom's waist, using it to both lever and balance himself. He felt his confidence rise, and went even quicker and harder, soon matching Todd thud for thud as they pounded in speedy unison in and out of the Mom's buttholes

"Shit, aaaaaarrhhh," screamed Gina.

"Oooohhh, my God, oooohhh, aaaarrhhh!" cried out Megan.

Behind them their teenage sons grinned at the unspoken compliments and rammed hard. Their toned bodies were covered with sweat, their firm stomachs battering at the women's cheeks, the muscles in their arms and thighs bulging as they gripped and thrust at their Moms. The sound of flesh slapping flesh competed with the noise of lube covered dicks slurping down rapidly expanding back passages, both being drowned out by the orgasmic cries of the Milfs. "Aaaarggrrh, yessss, aaaarhhh, fuck me, fuck my ass."

Rory grinned and slammed harder. Now he was getting more and more used to it, he was going faster, not that he'd ever really get used to the feeling of his Mom's tight butthole gripping at his cock. Beside him Todd was also thrusting balls-deep, ramming his thick schlong all the way into his Mom's asshole. The two guys slammed down deep, their balls banging at the butt cheeks.

"I'm cumming," shrieked Megan.

Rory continued to pound her, even as she screamed and shrieked and shook. Harder and harder, his huge dick pounding at her. He reached down and under her, grabbing her tits - they weren't huge bouncing bazooka's like those he could see jiggling under Gina, but they were still a nice handful, especially when he gripped and used them for balance. His Mom screamed some more, writhing in ecstasy, "More, Rory, more. Fuck me, fill me."

Rory did as he was told, thrusting at her ass like there was no tomorrow. And as he sped up Todd did the same, not wanting to be giving his Mom any less an anal experience than her friend. In and out, in and out, they both went, sending their Moms into sexual heaven. But soon Rory knew he was close to cumming and from the look on Todd's face he was the same, just struggling to hold it in and stopping himself releasing. Rory let go off his Mom's tits and grabbed her waist again, "I'm going to cum," he gasped, "I'm going to cum in your ass."

"Yes," squeaked his Mom, "Blow it into my butthole."

Even as she was speaking Rory was letting himself go. Beside him Todd was doing the same. The two teenagers ejaculating their large loads down their Mom's most taboo holes. Their seemed no-end of sperm jetting from their dicks. It filled the women's asses, seeping out as the guys withdrew, trickling down between their cheeks.

"Fuck man, those are some well fucked assholes," Todd said shaking his head and smiling.

Rory was thinking quicker, "Shuffle together," he told the women, "So your next to each other."

As they were doing so he reached into the pocket of his pants, thrown over a nearby chair and pulled out his cellphone. Holding it up, he positioned it so that he could get both open-holed butts, spunk trickling from them, in one shot and clicked. Todd had seen what he was doing and was doing the same, the two guys snapping a couple of dozen pictures between them.

Afterwards they sat down on the edge of the bed, their naked Mom's beside them resting their heads on the son's shoulders as they skimmed through them, deleting most of them, but keeping some of the choicest. And both sons, with their Moms suggestions then quickly chose a favorite one.

"Okay let's send it," grinned Todd as he keyed in a message to the rest of the squad.

Rory also appended his picture to a message to the guys, 'Got an offer me and Todd couldn't refuse'. He grinned as he sent it off, he wasn't sure if the other guys would be jealous or not, they all had hot Moms, but he was sure his Mom's was the best assfuck of the lot of them.

teller72
teller72
373 Followers