Could She Really be a Cougar? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew her daughters. She was a responsible member of the community. She served on the library board of directors. Hell, she belonged to a book club. People who are old enough to belong to a book club don't fuck young boys. Taking a deep breath on her rotation, she thought that she was saying "fuck" a lot these days.

On lap fourteen, she tried to come up with other reasons why she would not be spreading her legs for Cody. She was shocked to think she imagined her legs parting and watching what was approaching her cunt. Jesus, she thought, when did she start calling it a cunt?

Lap sixteen brought her mind to the picture of Cody's erection. It was huge-long, thick and strong. What more could you ask from a cock? Cock! She really needed to watch her language. As she made the turn to start lap seventeen, she thought that no one could hear what was in her mind, so she would call it a cock. Wasn't that what Alexis called it? Shit, her daughter liked the cock she wanted to fuck. How did she get herself into this mess?

Laps eighteen and nineteen were all about firming her resolve to call Cody and cancel. She had to stop this foolishness now.

On lap twenty, she recalled his promise to take her ass. She imagined that long, thick cock, all covered with her cunt juice, sliding up her ass. Who talks like that? Fuck it, she said to herself, I guess I do now. Recalling how good her silver bullet felt in her butt, she almost blacked out thinking about that cock working its way in her back door.

She touched and grabbed onto the side of the pool, gasping for breath. Her clit was aching for relief. She needed sex. She needed a man. She needed Cody.

*****

My thanks to Prof Davros, HsytLit and Gary13 (https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=873051&page=bio) for their support and editing. These guys are the greatest and saved me from so many errors. As always any remaining mistakes are all mine. Chapter Two will be posted soon. I'd love to know what you think of this story. You can leave a comment here or write to me at my personal email, which you can find in the Contact section at my home page on Literotica. I respond to every email I receive. Thank you for reading my story. Take care, Althea.