Could She Really be a Cougar? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

Cody shot a glance at Dede, who just smiled.

"Well, I guess I don't need one, then." He stood and doffed his tee shirt. Mae stared at his smooth, tight chest and rippled abs. He kicked off his boots and pulled his socks off.

As his hands rested on the large silver buckle of his jeans, he said, "Anyone joining me?"

"Both of us," said Mae, "but continue."

Cody grinned and undid his buckle, unsnapped his pants and pulled the zipper down. Mae could see a trail of dark hair as it traveled from his navel to the band of his underwear. Cody shucked his jeans down, exposing his blue tighties. The bulge in front was significant.

"Stop there for a second," she said.

Turning toward Dede, she said, "You OK, honey?"

Dede's face was red, but she nodded.

"Cody, take 'em off."

Cody kept eye contact with Mae as he bent to slide down his underwear. He enjoyed seeing her eyes follow his movements. As he straightened, he was pleased that Mae's eyes never went higher than his crotch.

"You like?"

Mae tilted her head, and said, "Don't get cocky."

The three of them laughed at the pun. "Yes, Cody, that's very nice," Mae said.

"I'm glad you think so."

"Now, Cody, I want you to slowly undress Dede. You can do that, can't you?"

His cocked bounced as he walked to where Dede was seated. He stood in front of her, letting her stare at his sex. After a minute Cody took Dede's hand and guided her to stand. Kissing her softly, his fingers worked the buttons on her blouse. Undone, he slipped it off her shoulders and placed it on the table. Dede breathed deeply as his eyes roamed over her chest. He bent to undo the button and zipper at the side of her skirt. It floated to the ground and Dede rested a hand on his shoulders to steady herself as Cody took it away.

Smiling, he surveyed and circled her body. "You are amazing, Dede." She shivered as his fingers traced the outline of her bra along her back. He unclasped it and slid his arms over her shoulders and underneath the thin satin. His hands cupped her breasts, letting her nipples rest between two fingers. Dede pulled down her bra and let it slide to the pool deck. Cody leaned in to kiss her shoulders, causing Dede to shudder. His hands released her breasts, and moved down her sides and onto her tummy. He lightly moved his fingers over her skin and played with her navel. Dede pushed back and felt his cock against the fabric of her underwear. Cody's hands began to move slowly until they stopped at the top of her panties. Slipping two fingers under the band, he ran them back and forth. His fingertips brushed against the top of her pubic patch. He eased the silky garment down until the very top of the dark hair appeared. Dede opened her eyes to see Mae's gaze fixed on her, while her friend licked her lips.

Cody knelt and kissed the tops of her cheeks that were partially exposed. His fingers moved until they drifted over her mound and gently caressed her sensitive lips. Next, he moved her panties along until they settled on her hips. Dede sensed the air moved across her naked rear as her panties headed toward the ground. She stepped out of them and Cody pulled them away. Gripping her hips, he pulled her back and gently kissed each of her cheeks from top to bottom, and then ran his tongue along her crack.

As he stood, he let his partially flaccid member move up one leg and settled along her crack. With his hands around her waist, he pulled her back and kissed her ear. Dede reflexively pushed back, trapping his member between her cheeks. Cody and Dede sensed movement, and turned their heads to see Mae removing her panties, the last piece of clothing she wore. Dede was shocked to see her smooth pussy. Gone was the neatly trimmed dark strip. Mae walked toward them.

"Come, let's get in the deep end." With Cody holding one hand and Mae the other, Dede let them lead her to the edge. They paused, and then together jumped. The pleasantly cool water did little to lower Dede's heat as she felt Cody's cock move against her thigh.

The three of them treaded water. "So, you're a swimmer, I hear," said Mae.

"Varsity, but I'm not continuing this year. I want to enjoy my senior year and I can't do that getting up at five in the morning to train, keep to a strict diet and spend three hours at the end of the day on weight and aerobic training."

"I'd love to see you swim," Mae said. "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all."

Cody moved to the wall at the deep end and pushed off. He began a crawl that enabled him to cover the length of the pool in seconds. Touching and turning he returned and did a flip turn in the deep water. Lap after lap, stroke by stroke, his strong body sliced through the water. With each flip turn offered a glimpse of his tight ass. Mae and Dede sighed.

"God, he is so fucking powerful," Mae said and held Dede's hand.

"I never realized how strong swimmers looked in the water. Being this close, you can see his muscles working," Dede confided to her friend. Mae kissed her cheek, "Honey, you only have to worry about one muscle working right now."

Cody did another flip turn and began a backstroke. As he passed them, they couldn't pull their eyes away from his cock as it bobbed with every pull of his arms.

"I could suck that all night long, and never get tired," Mae said.

"Yeah, but not today. He's mine," Dede replied.

"So, no more indecision?"

"I want him," Dede said.

"Good girl," her friend said. "Good girl."

Cody finally stopped and moved over to them as they held on to the side of the pool.

"That was beautiful," said Dede.

"Thanks. I love swimming," Cody said. Smiling he added, "And, I love swimming nude. And, I really, really love swimming nude when there are two beautiful women, who are nude in the pool with me."

Cody kissed Dede. She tasted his lips coated with chlorine and felt something move deep in her vagina. Her lust was alive, and threatening to take complete control of her body. As she moved her tongue to meet his, Dede decided she was no longer going to try to hold the lust-beast in check.

Cody pulled back, kissed her forehead and turned to Mae. Without hesitation, he kissed her. Mae responded forcefully and sucked his tongue into her mouth. Her hand took hold of his cock and pulled it.

"Slow down, dear," Dede said. "I'm not into sharing right now."

Mae pulled her lips from his and released his cock after one long stroke. "Selfish bitch," she exclaimed.

The three of them laughed. "Let's get out," said Mae.

The three stood dripping on the pool's apron. "Think it's time to go inside," Mae said. "I suggest a shower to get the chlorine off." She led them into the house and up the stairs. On the way, she picked up another champagne flute.

Mae ushered them into the guest room. Cody stopped and looked around. "This is awesome." He caught himself, and then said, "Very tasteful, I mean."

Dede and Mae chuckled. Mae set the flute next to the others, and went to the bathroom to turn on the shower. She called to them that it was ready. As Cody and Dede stepped under the rainfall head in the large walk-in shower, Cody said, "I think three could fit."

"Physically, yes," said Mae. "But, maybe three is too much of a crowd right now."

Dede grabbed her hand, "Don't be silly. Join us." Mae stepped in. Dede touched her cheek, "But, after our shower, get your skanky ass out of here."

Laughing, Mae turned and bent to show off her ass. Cody thought it was the furthest thing from skanky he'd seen. He slapped it, and the sound reverberated off the tile walls.

"Ooh," was all Mae could offer as a comeback. "I could get used to that." Cody ran his hand along the taut flesh, and gave it another solid whack. "Maybe some other time," he said.

Dede took the bottle of bath soap, and dribbled it down Cody's chest. Catching Mae's eyes, they each began to rub it into the firm flesh. As they moved down his body, Cody slipped his arms around their shoulders. Mae paused with her fingers in his thick pubic hair, as Dede continued down to rub his cock. After several long, slow strokes, Mae joined her hand to the action.

Dede's mind was working overtime. It had been so long since she had a cock in her hands. This one was causing her to rue the lost time more than she imagined possible. Her fingers glided along the skin and played with the big cap. She held it in her hand enjoying its heft. As her fingertips traced a soft pattern on his balls, she longed to have her tongue trade places with her finger. In short, Dede was falling in love with this cock.

Within a few minutes, Cody went from semi-flaccid to rock hard. His cock both lengthened and thickened. Mae cupped his impressive ball sack, while Dede kept up a steady motion on his shaft.

"Easy ladies," he said, as both hands now pumped him faster. "I don't want to leave my race on the starting blocks."

"It'll just make you last longer later," Mae offered.

"True," Cody replied as he pulled their hands away. "But, I want the first and second times to be with Dede. I've been thinking about this all week. No offense, Mae."

Mae stretched up and kissed him. "None taken. What say we make sure Dede has all that nasty chlorine off her?"

"You're reading my mind." Cody poured soap into his hands and rubbed them until they were lathered. He put a hand on each of Dede's breasts. "These are incredible," he said as he moved over her flesh. Mae moved behind her friend, and lathered her back and ass. She ran her fingers along her crack, and could feel Dede tighten her cheeks. When she paused and prodded Dede's rosebud, Mae heard her friend sigh. Mae then snaked her hands in front to feel Cody's erection pushing against Dede's tummy. With one hand on the hard shaft, she let her other hand drift down until it touched Dede's damp, soft fur. Dede moaned with the sensations on her breasts and pussy. Cody pinched her nipples, and Mae ran her finger along her slit, teasing the hard button at the top.

"Guys, stop," she pleaded. "I'm going to explode." Dede felt their hands move away. "Cody, make sure Mae is clean while I gather my senses."

Cody turned to Mae, and pushed his erection hard against her stomach. Looking at her small breasts he said, "They look clean, but there's only one sure way to tell." He bent, and took her right breast in his mouth biting down on the extended nipple.

"Fuck," Mae cried out, and grabbed his cock.

As Cody continued to lick and nip one breast his other hand fondled her other nipple. Mae was trying to bend down his erection so it would slide between her pussy lips. Although she was tall, Cody towered over her. He removed his hand from her breast and reached between them. He freed his erection, and let it stand up against her belly. His now unoccupied hand moved down over the smooth pussy, and he slid a finger inside her, while he bit down on her nipple. He curved his finger until he felt the spot he was seeking. He rubbed hard, while teasing her nipple.

"Oh, no," Mae cried, and started to cum. She grabbed onto his shoulders and slammed her pussy hard against him, driving his finger deeper inside. As her spasms started to calm, Cody removed his finger, and freed her breast from his mouth.

"God, I've never cum that fast," Mae said fighting for her breath.

"Hey, I thought that was my line," joked Cody.

"Better not be," said Dede. She watched her friend come down.

"We should probably get out," said Mae, still trying to gain her composure.

"Not yet," Cody said. "Do you have any shaving cream and a razor?

"Sure, but why," asked Mae. He rubbed the dark stubble on his face and chin.

"Really?" Mae asked. "I think it looks sexy as hell."

"I plan to spend a long time with my face between Dede's thighs. I don't want anything to take her attention away from what my tongue will be doing."

"Get the fucking razor, Mae," Dede barked.

Mae returned in a second with a new disposable razor and a can of cream. Cody sat on the tile bench along the wall of the shower. Mae knelt before him, and squirted a snowman of cream into her hand. Slowly, she covered his face.

"I can do this, you know," he said.

"No doubt," said Mae as she traced her finger along his lips. "But, I want to."

Carefully she dragged the razor along his cheeks. Minding the angles of his face, she shaved him smooth. Slipping her hand on his balls, she asked, "Anything else you'd like me to shave?"

"Not now, but thanks for asking."

Mae massaged the hard nuts inside his sack. "I'd be real careful. Honest."

Cody cupped her smooth pussy. "I can see that you would be, but the answer's still 'not now.'" He ran a finger through her slit and rubbed her hooded clit.

"Ah, just as well," said Mae. "Right now I probably couldn't shave my own legs without fear of amputating one." Cody smiled, and once more inserted a finger deep inside her.

"That feels better than some of the pricks I've had there," Mae cooed.

Cody kissed her. She ran her hands along the smooth skin, and pushed her tongue forward. He caught it with his teeth, and pulled it inside his mouth. His finger never stopped teasing her.

"Ahem," spat out Dede.

Mae pulled back. "Uh, sorry. I was just warming him up for you."

"I believe he's plenty warm now."

"Just one more thing," Mae said. She bent her head, and took Cody's cock into her mouth. Her lips stretched tightly around the girth. She continued to play with his sac, while her head bobbed up and down. Cody moved his hips to encourage her. When the tip of his cock reached the back of Mae's throat, she pulled away.

"I want more, but it's now Dede's time." Mae stood with her smooth pussy at eye-level with Cody. "Maybe I should see if that shaving really makes it feel better."

Cody glanced at Dede and she nodded. He then grabbed Mae's ass and, pulled her pussy to his face. His tongue touched her lips. He used his fingers to spread her lips wider, and licked hard and fast. When he began to lap her clit, Mae's knees buckled and, she had to hold his shoulders.

"I take it there's no problem with stubble," said Dede.

Mae shook her head, and breathed deeply. She stepped away from Cody, smiling down at him. Turning she reached the controller to shut off the shower. They stumbled out and grabbed towels. Moving to the bedroom, Mae cast her towel aside, and went to open the champagne. She filled the three flutes, and handed them around.

"To new adventures," she said raising her glass.

"New adventures," Cody and Dede added.

Cody drained his glass and said, "I hope that means fucking, too."

"Yes it does, Cody," Dede said and kissed him. "It most certainly does. Now, my dear friend, my darling Mae, will you kindly get the fuck out of here?"

Mae set her glass down, bowed, and walked to the door. Both Cody and Dede marveled at the small, tight ass that swayed with every step.

"Have fun," she said as she turned to close the door.

Dede took a long look at the naked young man. His erection stood out, moving up and down with every breath he took. Dede's stomach jumped at the thought of what she was about to do.

"Cody, you are so handsome. But, I don't know if I can go through with this." He took the empty flute from her hand, set his and hers on the table, and pulled her to him.

"Kiss me, Dede."

With her eyes wide open, she watched as his lips approached hers. The contact made her shiver. Cody pressed harder, and guided her to him with gentle pressure on her naked ass. As his erection slid up her tummy, Dede closed her eyes. Cody began kissing her eyelids, then moved to her ears, and finally to her neck. Soft moans escaped her mouth as he caressed her.

Holding her hand, Cody led them to the bed. He pulled the covers down, and eased Dede down onto the soft linens. As she fell back, Cody knelt. He eased her knees apart, and stared at her exposed sex.

"You are remarkably beautiful, Dede."

"For an old lady," she mumbled.

"I don't want to hear anything like that again," Cody said as he ran his hands up the insides of her thighs. "You are beautiful—no qualifiers."

His lips brushed along her skin as he moved his head toward the tops of her thighs. Dede squirmed as he neared her sex. She was already wet, and her heart beat in anticipation. She felt as if an eternity had passed before he finished caressing her other thigh. She needed to feel him on her sex. She guided his face to her center.

Cody looked up, smiled, and extended his tongue. Dede held her breath as he lowered himself. At the first touch of his tongue, she let out a pent-up sigh. She knew she was now totally within his power. Cody pushed his tongue as deep as it would go inside her. He began thrusting and caused her fluids to run freely out onto his lips and chin. He pulled back, and Dede cried out, "Please. Don't stop."

"I need to savor your taste," said Cody. He licked himself clean, and began to softly lick the rivulet that poured from her slit. Dede urged his face back to her pussy. Cody now began to lick and suck her lips. He was still tender, but there was an added urgency to his actions. Using his fingers he spread her engorged lips, and captured her hooded nub between his lips.

"Yes, right there," she gasped.

He pushed back her hood, captured the naked clit between his lips, and pushed hard on it with the tip of his tongue. He then started making slow, soft circles around her clit until Dede felt she was in orbit. Dede raised her hips in response. She felt a finger slide inside, and slowly pump. Cody probed until he felt the special spot, and played with it. Dede let out a cry, and mashed her pussy against his face. She felt Cody insert a finger from his other hand inside her. After it was soaked, he pulled it out, and moved it toward her anus. "God, yes, yes," she urged.

With no hesitation, Cody rammed his finger deep into her anus. Dede screamed, and came hard. She was not sure if she were using words, but she knew she was vocal. As the crest passed, she felt Cody's teeth on her clit, and another finger enter her anus. She was not prepared for the second orgasm, and let loose a string of obscenities. She ended her rant with a plea, "Please, no more. Please, Cody."

He pulled his fingers free from both erotic zones, and softly kissed the still exposed and engorged clit. He rested his head on her mons. Dede stroked his hair as tiny aftershocks echoed through her body. "You taste like I imagine heaven would taste," Cody said.

"That was too much," said Dede. "I thought I would pass out."

"It's only the beginning," he replied, and sat up. Cody grinned at Dede, and stood to walk to the bathroom. Dede heard water running and Cody reappeared in the bedroom, drying his hands on a towel. As he neared her, his erection bounced with each step.

Stopping a few feet from the bed, Cody gazed at her naked body. "You are so beautiful, Dede. Simply amazing. Now, let's have some fun."

Dede smiled, her heart pounding with the joy of the compliment, and the anticipation of what Cody was going to do with the erection waving in front of her.

Climbing in bed, he pulled her to him, and they kissed. Their hands explored each other's bodies. Dede marveled at the hardness of his erection. The last one she had felt was her ex-husband's. Cody's was much larger, but, even more impressive, was its feeling of strength. She never remembered touching an erection that projected so much power.

Dede began to kiss her way down his body. She yearned to have that cock in her mouth. Cody's arms caught her and pulled her up. "Not yet, Dede."

"I want it," she pleaded.

"Later," he said, and kissed her. "Now, we are going to fuck. And, I mean, really, really fuck."

Her stomach churned at the impact of his words. In response, she could only say, "Drawer."

Cody pulled open the top drawer of the bed side table. He smiled as he spied the condoms and toys. He opened a condom, and slowly rolled it on as Dede watched. He also pulled out the Silver Bullet, and placed it on the bed.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers