Could She Really be a Cougar? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dede and Mae kissed his cheeks. There was a good, young man attached to this perfect cock.

The rest of the day was spent in bed; the two women alternating playing with Cody. When he finally admitted he couldn't get it up any more, they went downstairs. They took a dip in the pool. Dede and Cody sat outside while Mae went in for some snacks. She returned carrying a tray with an ice bucket of beer, cheese and crackers. The three dug in surprising themselves with both their hunger and thirst.

When they had their fill, Cody started picking up his clothes.

"Not going somewhere, are you?" Mae asked.

"Sorry. On my over here I got a call from work. I need to go in tonight," he said as he pulled on his pants. "I tend bar a few nights a week, and can't afford to lose this gig."

"Can I coax you to call in sick?" Mae asked.

"Love to stay, but I gotta go."

"Is this the end?" asked Dede.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," he said smiling at the two women.

"We'll make a plan," Mae told him.

"Sounds great," he said.

"Call me," Cody said. "It might save the embarrassment of me calling you when your kids are around."

"I will," said Dede.

Cody was dressed. He kissed Dede, and then Mae. "I will never forget this."

"Better not," said Dede.

"Right, and you owe me something special from behind," said Mae.

"Count on it. And, may I say to both of you ladies—this was A-W-E-S-O-M-E."

Dede and Mae laughed until their sides hurt as Cody left.

"So are we just a fling for him?" asked Dede.

"Who knows," answered Mae. "Did you not have the best sex ever?"

"It was good," said Dede.

"Bullshit! It was the best you ever had. You used him every bit as much as he used you. That's the definition of a fling. Do you want him to hang around all the time? Are you going to date him, and take him home to let the girls know you're screwing? No, honey, you had a fling. Maybe it will happen again, and maybe it won't. Don't try to make it into some big romantic deal. It's sex, and damned good sex at that. I think he'll want more. I know I want to do a lot of nasty things with him. But, in the end, it's still just sex."

Dede remained quiet for a long time. Finally she turned to Mae, and kissed her. "Are you going to tell Jack?"

Mae thought for a bit. "Yes. I'll tell him. Of course, he'll want details. So, can I tell him everything?"

"You mean about me and you?" asked Dede.

"Yes."

"Will that upset him?"

"It will make him horny as hell," said Mae. "You understand he will want the three of us to get together."

"What do you think about that?" asked Dede.

"I think it's worth serious consideration. We can plan dinner one night and talk about everything."

Dede laughed. "Just talk?"

"Maybe, I'll make brownies." The two women hugged and laughed.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Dede.

Mae ran her hands along Dede's naked flesh letting her fingers come to rest on her tender pussy.

"I do have a couple ideas," Mae said. Her mouth slowly moved down, and Dede gasped as Mae's lips encircled her clit. She also grasped two new revelations about herself.

One, she decided that sex with the right woman can be fun as Mae's lips caressed her labia.

The second thing she knew was that sex with a twenty-two year old man is fun. Dede smiled as she realized, "I'm a cougar."

*

(My thanks to Prof Davros, HsytLit for their support and editing. There are a couple others who also help me, but they want to remain anonymous. These guys are the greatest and saved me from so many errors. As always any remaining mistakes are all mine. I'd love to know what you think of this story. Thank you for reading my story. You can leave a comment here or write to me at my personal email, which you can find in the Contact section at my home page on Literotica. I respond to every email I receive.

A number of readers have asked to let them know when a new story posts. I am happy to do so, if you send me a personal email. Also, you can select "Favorite Author" at the end of my story. Then, Literotica will update you whenever a story from me is posted.)