All Comments on 'Could That Have Been Her?'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DavidFunDavidFunabout 13 years ago
Awesome.

Sexy, fun and a little sad. Beautifully written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Some of the best writing I've seen on Literotica ever.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Your best yet

Well done!

ilovenycilovenycabout 13 years ago
That was awesome!

The character development was supreme for a short story. Seeing Cindy take total charge of the scene was perfect for the psychology of the story to be complete. I was drawn into the characters fully and found myself taking sides....awesome work! This story could stand on it's own without the sex, although I really did enjoy that as well. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Are you going to leave us hanging after writing this excellent story??

Will there be more of Cindy, Paul and Liz ?? You MUST finish this and not leave your readers wondering .

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Two Five-Pointers in One Day

1951, you da man!! Great story line, believable, Doc and Cindy are real, and Liz is too much. Great ending, bittersweet like the best tasting pussy. It almost hurts me to quibble, but I gotta keep up appearances.

These are microscopic.

“laid” should be “lay.”

“couple years”, should be “couple of years”. Partitive genitive, couple of years out of all the years that were or will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Stuff

Very nicely written, good buildup, great sex scenes, and a believable ending!

Wow!

Mr. Slinky

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Very hot story.

Extraordinary erotic story. Very well written. Ending a bit forced, but obviously the constraints of the contest led to this...but loved the excuse for this author to write. Wish I had a girlfriend like Cindy. Such intense sexuality.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Sad, sad story

I see two people that are and will always be alone, even with somebody.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Liz is the one

Whether you decide to apply your superlative writing skills to a continuation of this tale or not, in my mind Liz WILL come away with with Paul in the end. Guess I'm just a sucker for falling in love and happy endings.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Troll alert.

My "friend" who commented here, and on a bunch of my other stuff, on October 15, 2012, is apparently not a fan.

It wouldn't surprise me if I knew who he was -- another writer who is nice enough to me when we're both logged-in on the other website where we submit stories, but who stabs his fellow writers in the back when he can. He's one of those guys who takes himself WAY too seriously.

Buddy -- we're writing porn and submitting it without payment to an internet site, using FAKE names. This is a hobby, a way to have fun, to express ourselves, and to entertain, isn't it?

Thanks for the "1" rating. I wish you had actually read the damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

And I enjoyed reading it. But from my point of view they're both cheaters. Yes, I know this is a fictional story. But commenting on what people do in these stories seems to be the way people do things here. SO, back to the cheaters. What I don't understand in this story is why Cindy cares about his feelings for Liz? The story starts with the husband admitting that he and his wife have drifted apart and don't love one another. Why not get a divorce and let the husband maybe find true happiness with Liz? And maybe the wife finds someone to love and respect so they don't just drift from one tawdry affair to another until they catch themselves a social disease they can't divorce. Just a thought. Keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous