All Comments on 'Council of Elders Ch. 01'

by bienclar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
interesting

lol, its kinda funny when 6'4 240lbs is considered a runt... interesting development b/t Fenrir & Caeser(sp?), like the whole mind-merge thing. am also interested in seeing how you bring Fenrir & Owen together & the two Elders next move... and just what was the curse Caeser placed upon them?

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Hmm...I like it bc it is original. So many of the werewolf stories are very similar. I love the whole mind meld thing of Caesar and Fenris.

That elder who killed Caesar...wow, what a bastard. I am wondering how he thought killing Caesar would bring the hunters? Was it a coincidence that he sent his consciousness to a hunter? Why do the hunters have such high psychic abilities or whatever that has drawn Caesar's magic causing them pain? Or do all werewolves/supernaturals have those abilities? Why didn't Owen sense it? And when Fenris has a relationship that is gonna get wierd with Caesar there too!

I really like the story and can't wait to see where you take it.

EMArnoldEMArnoldover 12 years ago

For someone who hasn't planned this story, and is writing as you think, I think this is going to be a really cool series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awww...

Owen's adoptive parents are adorable! And the rest of the story is trotting along swimmingly. Great stuff!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Tres Fantastique!!

Okay, so I don't have one of those fancy schmancy frenchy keyboards!! lemme alone, will ya? Love the series, love the writing, and yes... Owen's parents are brilliant. Not too sure about the character of Ceaser though, he's a bit funny! Hah!............ I made a, (yeah, never mind!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbienclar@bienclar
Thanks for checking out my stories - I'm getting back into writing, hope to have something out by the end of the summer!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES