Countdown To Consent Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stared down into Stephanie's dazed eyes, a perverse flashback to a night back in 1989 took root inside of Russ's scrambled mind. A night when little Steph Conroy was only 5 or 6 years old and her Mother, Jessie, was a full two months behind on her rent payment. Russ clearly remebered how Jessie had come begging to him in tears several times for some money so she wouldn't be thrown out on the street. After initally rejecting Jessie's pleas, Russ suddenly had a change of heart when he realized the real person to suffer if the Conroy's had been evicted from their trailer would have been little Stephanie...the same girl who 12 years later was chained, upside down and nearly naked on his backwall on her 18th birthday.

How perversly ironic Russ thought to himself, never seeing a penny of repayment from Jessie for the $500 he had lent her to keep a roof over her and her Daughter's head. "There Jessie is sitting in the county jail right now and she doesn't have a clue her little girl is hanging here in front of me, waiting to take on all the same guys her Mom spends her nights chasing after...and I'm getting first dibs...can't put a price on that I guess," Russ thought jovially to himself.

All those combined images rushing through Russ's mind culminated in the volcanic release of wave after spitting wave of his own bubbling jism, targeted in a pressurized and potent stream straight down the cock hungry teenager's vaccum like throat.

"GLUBB...BBLLUUBB...BBLLAABBAAHHBBB," Stephanie coughed and spat, desperatly trying to breathe through her nose as Russ's scalding onslaught flooded her mouth.

Anxiously sucking all the jism into her belly as she could, Stephanie's eyes crossed and ears popped from the unexpected sensation of having all Russ's cum shoot initally shoot up her esophogus, only to have gravity take over, and feel the cum that didn't get secured in her belly, wash back down into her burning and raw throat.

As soon as Russ removed his rapidly deflating cock from the velvety vice of Steph's clenched lips, it looked as if he had taken out the cork from a bottle of shaken champagne. Several snowball shaped globs of bubbling white cum slipped free from the freshly created opening of Steph's mouth and quickly dripped down the length of her face until the still steaming seed oozed a trail from her lips, across the bridge of her nose, over her forehead until the majority of it pooled at the base of her dark blonde hairline.

Pulling back exhaustedly, Russ flipped his spent penis back into his pants as he looked around the room, soaking in all the satisfied looks of the assembled onlookers.

"Who's next?" Russ breathlessly asked, just like everyone else in the room, watching with sick interest at the way Stephanie Conroy licked off the remaining semen on her lips with her snakish tongue. " Somebody better come and get some of this young thing while she's hot."

* * * * *

A hushed but giddy silence swept through Russ's Tavern as everyone there took a peek to their left and right, trying to figure out who would be next to take a step up to the nearly naked birthday girl hanging on the wall.

Several onlookers were imploring Melvin to take a crack at his Girlfriend's Daughter. "All in due time you'll...all in due time...don't worry... I'll get mine!" Melvin thoughtfully replied.

A growing chatter began rustling through the large smoky room until the most unlikely person in the ravenous crowd took a few nervous and staggering steps forward.

Out of the huddled mass of bar patrons, one of Russ's most loyal and longstanding customers tentativly made her way to the forefront of the group. A twice divorced 45 year old woman named Cherise Tucker, who was probably the biggest barfly the Tavern had. A big boned woman with long curly, jetblack dyed hair, the five foot eight and 160 pound woman held her liquor about as well as she held her two husbands.

A collective gasp of stunned humor and surprise spread through the bar as the tettering woman stumbled up to where Stephanie Conroy was cuffed to the wall.

"Fuck...You've got to be kidding," a drunk man laughed from the crowd as Cherise slowly took her place where Russ had just been kneeling, dircetly above Steph's inverted face.

Each of Cherise's cherry sized nipples poked noticably through her tight, light blue sweater as she peered down at her friend Jessie's only Daughter. Gazing down at the pitifully erotic sight of Stephanie's youthful, cumcovered face, Cherise wedged her hands deep between the crotch of her jeans as she watched the teenage girl blow tiny bubbles of jism into the air each time she tried to exhale.

"This can't be happening...just too fuckin' good to be true," Melvin laughed disbelievingly to himself before tapping Jamison on the shoulder to see if the younger boy was seeing the same thing he was.

"Think she'll go through with it, Melvin?" Jamison quietly asked.

"Look at the way she's frigging herself through her jeans...your damn right she will...she's too drunk to stop herself and I don't see anyone else here running out to stop her either...haha," Melvin replied.

Another eeire hush fell over the room as everyone stared at Cherise hovering over top of Stephanie's upside down face, for nearly a minute. For just a moment, a collective sigh of disappointment trickled through the room when it appeared the only reason Cherise had made the long walk over to the restrained birthday girl was to simply survey the situation the 18 year old found herself in, perhaps in her own drunken stupor curious what it would be like to be forced to do something simliar to what Stephanie was putting herself through at that moment.

Just when everyone thought the only reason Cherise had approached Stephanie was to get as close a look as possible at the messy results of Russ's orgasm, the 45 year old woman slipped her stubby fingers around the button of her jeans and unsnapped it. A visceral and haunting gasp went through the crowd as Cherise dug her hands into the top of her jeans a moment before she slowly started wiggling them, along with her underwear, down to the floor.

"Oh ...my ...God," Jamison sighed," She's getting naked right in front of everybody."

Sure enough, the middle aged and previously heterosexual Mother of three worked down her size too small Levi's and her satiny white panties all the way to her ankles before drunkenly stepping out of them to reveal a pair of meaty, creamy white and wobbling legs.

Stephanie's eyes bugged out noticably as her inverted gaze locked onto the pantless woman standing above her. Feeling the bartender's warm cum slowly crusting on the smooth skin of her face, the aroused teenage girl luridly opened her mouth, beckoning the bigboned barfly closer down to her.

"Let me get some of that pussy, Cherise" Steph grinned up, recognizing the woman as a drinking buddy of her Mother's.

Seductivly wiping her tongue across the top and bottom of her lips to clean away any remaining residue of Russ's semen, Stephanie Conroy offered her glistening mouth up for the older woman's use.

Kicking her discarded jeans and panties out of the way, Cherise eased right up to where Stephanie was hanging periously from the wall. By the time she worked her way close to the 18 year old girl, Cherise found herself right at eye level with Stephanie's crotch. Inhaling, Cherise couldn't help but injest the pungeant odor seeping through the teenager's saturated white panties.

"MMMM," Cherise groaned as she inhaled the fragrant vapor.

Dropping her mouth hypnotically towards the fury V between Stephanie's upside down legs, Cherise bracketed her own knocking knees to each side of the young girl's expectant face.

Cherise Tucker had never been that close to another woman's vagina in her life. Staring straight at the sopping wet forest of pubic hair hidden beneath Steph's moist panties, the unsteady and unsure older woman mustered all the drunk courage she could before closing her eyes and leaning her mouth blindly towards the damp target in front of her.

"UMMM...PPHHAA," Cherise heard Stephanie wildly whimper from below, as soon as her lips grazed against the silky lace material of the teenager girl's underwear.

Working her teeth and lips against Stephanie's panty covered pussy, Cherise could feel her head start to sway as the young woman's juicy taste began to crystalize on her tongue.

"Go get that pussy...eat it up," a man yelled from back in the crowd, summing up the feelings of everyone in the room as Cherise's face disappeared between the parted arch of Stephanie's voluptuous thighs.

By the time Cherise had lathered her entire face up with Stephanie's lavish fluids, she had become so immersed in her virginal lesbian act that she didn't realize what was about to happen between her own parted legs.

Eventhough Stephanie's hands and feet were locked in restraints, her head was still free. Stretching her neck muscles as far as she could, the possessed teenager was finally able to pucker her buzzing lips up to Cherise Tucker's greasy slit.

Feeling the overwhelming sensations of another woman's mouth on her cunt, Stephanie braced her body for one last stab at getting her tongue inside of the older woman's hovering womb.

"OHH...DEAR GOD...YYESSSSS," Cherise yelped out when the young girl's probes hit home, sounding like a delirious schoolgirl as her mouth simultaniously worked at the pink and hairy target of Stephanie's pussy.

"MMMHHUUMMM," Steph moaned in return, jerking her mouth like crazy inside Cherise's kneeling snatch.

Looking just like a drunk woman trying to straddle a sawhorse, Cherise lowered her weight on top of Stephanie's stabbing mouth and begged for the teenage slut to gorge herself on the liquofied patch between her own fat thighs.

"OHHHGGGAAWWWDDD...I"M GUUNNAAACCCUUUMMM," Cherise growled, loud enough for everyone in the bar to clearly hear her.

Tilting her head back from the sheer force of her release, Cherise wrapped her sweaty and trembling hands around Stephanie's almost naked body, to keep from collapsing, as she buckled helplessly from orgasm.

The eerie hush in the room had grown so prevalent that everyone within 15 feet of the lesbian embrace against the wall could almost hear the rapid heartbeats of both women as they hungrily ate each other over the edge.

Sensing Cherise was in the throws of an urgent and unrelenting release, Jamison instinctivly lunged off his barstool and grabbed the first cuestick he could find. Once he finally had the narrow shaft firmly in his grip, Jamison leaned down behind Cherise's fat grinding ass and watched with wonder how his girlfriend darted and dove her tongue in and out of the older woman's shiny pink folds.

"SHITTYYEEEZZZZ...KEEP LICKING ME STEPH...KEEP THAT TONGUE WORKING IN ME...SSSHHIITTTTTTTTTYYEEZZZZZ!!" Cherise stuttered as Jamison eased the tip of the cuestick between her fleshy and unsuspecting asscheeks.

Pressing the tip of the shaft forward ever so slightly, Jamison watched as the combination of Stephanie's swirving tongue and the sudden and invading presense of the pool stick in her exposed anus caused Cherise's meaty body to convulse as if it had been struck by lightning in the moments before she collapsed in a brutal heap against Steph's restrained body.

Cherise's crackling, cumming voice caused every glass in the bar to rattle as she began to desperatly hump her crotch up and down on Stephanie's face at the same time she worked her huge ass back against the pool stick Jamison was piercing her asshole with.

Smacking her quivering legs against the heavy swells of Stephanie's breasts, as she tried to keep from toppling over, Cherise raised her right hand up and planted it firmly on top of the teenager's vagina. Trying hurriedly to steady her frame, Cherise squeezed her palm harshly against Steph's pantyclad snatch and frigged her younger counterpart until Stephanie was writhing helplessly as well, powerless to stop herself from screaming out wickedly between Cherise's fat thighs.

"UUMM...YYESS...UUMMM...YYYEESSSS...DDAAAMMIITTT...AAHH...AAAHHH...AAAHHHHHHHHUUUMMMIIINNGGGGGGG," Stephanie Conroy belted loudly, her rough and gravely voice vibrating sadistically through Cherise's still spasming cunt.

* * * * *

By the time each womens' orgasm had run its course, several of the male patrons had to ease over to the wall and help Cherise to her feet so she could regain her bearings. After getting the dazed and half naked barfly out of the way, Jamison filled the empty void in the hushed room and put his face right up to his girlfriend's sex to take a whiff of the overwhelming stench of sex that billowed out from her vaginal depths. Lifting both hands up to Stephanie's saturated panties, Jamison forcefully ripped at the deluged fabric until the birthday girl's underwear was completely removed as well. Totally naked and still hanging from the wall, Cherise rested there trying to catch her breath when Melvin joined Jamison's side to ponder their next move.

"You wanted to see how soaked her panties would get...here you go," Jamsion laughed as he tossed the girl's tattered panties over to Melvin.

"Ready to get her down?" Jamison asked.

Feeling his dick turn to stone inside his pants as he stood above the inverted frame of his girlfriend's Daughter, Melvin cast a snakish grin over to Jamison as he inspected Steph's torn off drawers and nodded for him to start tearing the 18 year old girl down.

"You ready for some more?" Melvin leaned down beside the young girl's shellshocked face and asked.

"Give it to me...," Stephanie's weary but sparkling eyes seemed to beg.

Part 2 to come...Thanks for reading...

12