Countess of Blood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demona ordered the man to undress while she stood before him caressing herself. One hand cupped her breast while the other rubbed the swollen nub of her clit. She moaned with excitement which encouraged the chubby man to hasten his task. The woman watched as the man bent down to pass his pants through his feet. As he sat up, her hand caught his head and her fingers run through his hair. He looked up at her with his longing eyes and nuzzled his cheek against her hand. She smiled at his adoration.

She moved towards him between his spread legs. She removed her hand from his face. His eyes followed its downward motion until it reached her sweet pussy. She dipped two fingers into her fragrant spring accompanied by a sigh of pleasure. His lips opened instinctively as she guided her fingers coated with her juices towards his mouth. He wrapped his lips on her fingers and closed his eyes to savor the sweetness. He swirled his tongues around her appendage relishing on her delightful secretion. She giggled as his tongue followed her fingers as she extracted it from his mouth.

She pushed him back until he was resting his back on the wall. She then knelt down with his cock in her hand. She looked up at him letting him know what's to happen next. She slowly stroked the length of his cock.

Suddenly the walls started pulsating; it brightens and dims in a slow rhythm. Both looked at their surroundings and then at each other. "Would you like to cum, my master". She said in her calm sultry voice. They only have a minute left. K'Lanos looked devastated; realizing that his time with his mistress was ending soon. He looked at her and nodded.

She wrapped her lips around the crown of his dick and bobbed her head. One of her hands was around his cock and the other tickling his balls. K'Lanos groaned in pleasure. As the demoness continued her onslaught, the man squirmed on his seat and tried to catch is breath. The friction of her lips on his sensitive cock head combined with expert ministrations on his balls were sending jolts of lightning through his body. His moans echoed through the small hut.

Demona moved her head away and was now stroking him full length. She inserted her index finger into her mouth and wet it with her saliva. She then carefully slid it into his puckered anus making sure that she won't cut him with her sharp talons. After the initial resistance, it went all the way in. He gasped at the sensation. The pumping action on his cock was getting furious as he was nearing the threshold of his release. Her finger penetration was picking up steam, as well. Soon the rhythm of her dual manipulation matched. He yelled as rapture hits him. He felt weightless as loads and loads of semen shot out of his manhood. Each squeeze by Demona's fingers coaxed more fluids out of his organ. His orgasm seemed to be never-ending. His sperm landed all over – his stomach, his hair, his face.

He opened his eyes as his cock made its last twitches before it soften. Just in time to observe his mistress glowing eyes fade and disappeared. Despite of the calmness after the storm, he was saddened that it was all over. Despite the danger, he knew that he had to go to the forgotten tower. Rumors from the townspeople told him of many riches inside it - riches that would allow him to have more time with his precious demoness. The room brightened and an alcove with running water appeared. He went in and took a shower.

Haligor released his still erect cock from his grasp and tucked it in inside his pant. He took a few deep breaths and slowly crept out of his hiding place. He tiptoed across the room and out of the hut.

[Ok guys, that's it for now. Please let me know what you think. I am planning to have two more chapters – with two sex scenes each. You are probably disappointed with the sex between Jared and Livia. Don't worry. The countess had yet to make an appearance. I can assure you that the countess will be a lot kinkier than our prim and proper sorceress. I have a general idea how I want to proceed but I basically make things up as I go. So feel free to send me your suggestions.]

12