Country Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

I collapsed forward onto his chest and panted, trying to catch my breath.

Butch's arms wrapped around me and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was laying next to Butch with my head on his right shoulder. My arm and leg were straddling him and he was snoring. I looked up and squinted at the clock. It was after 11:00 and I needed to get back. As I moved, Butch stirred and opened his eyes with a grunt.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I returned.

He looked over at the clock. "I'd better get you home. You wanna shower before you go?"

I nodded and I got up and followed Butch to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature while I went pee. As I peed, he walked over and stood next to me. His big flaccid cock let loose a thick stream of pee and I watched in amazement. Even after I had finished, I stood there staring at his big dick.

Butch cleared his throat and I looked up at him and blushed in embarrassment. He laughed and slapped me on the bottom. I followed him into the shower. We were giggling and laughing playfully as we soaped and washed each other all over. He made sure to wash my butt crack and legs good, cleaning off all the semen that had leaked out of me.

After we got dressed, we headed out to the truck. Butch rolled down his window and lit a smoke as he drove me to grandma's house, two streets over from his house.

He flicked the butt out onto the street and exhaled out the window as he pulled up in front of the house.

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" he asked. "I was thinking that I'd take the day off and we could spend it together if you want."

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

"Great. Call me when you get up."

Butch gave me his phone number and I programmed it into my phone. I called him and then hung up after it started to ring.

"Now you have my number, too," I said with a smile.

Butch moved his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me to him and we kissed slow and deep. He broke the kiss and looked up.

"The porch light came on," he said with a chuckle. "You'd better get inside. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble."

He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "God. I feel like I'm in high school."

I gave him a quick kiss and told him good night and I headed inside. I waved from the porch as he drove away.

I opened the door and Dad was standing in the foyer, his arms folded across his chest.

"You know what I had to hear today?" Dad asked.

"What?" I sighed.

"I'm in a meeting with the realtor and the lawyer and I hear that my son is having a picnic in the park with the town queer. The whole damned town now thinks you're gay!"

"We've already been over this, Dad. I am gay. And I don't care what they think. If I want to have lunch or dinner with Butch Roberts, it's none of their business."

I looked behind Dad to see that Mom and Jen had stepped into the room.

"You know how that makes me look?" he shouted. "Do you even care about how I feel about this? You are the most selfish person I have ever known."

"You've got to be kidding me! I'm selfish?"

"And look at you," he scowled as he looked at my wrinkled clothes. He turned my head to look at my marked neck. "You look like that faggot's whore."

"Fuck you!"

His hand moved so fast I couldn't move away until it was too late. He slapped me so hard I was knocked backwards into the wall.

"Philip! That's enough!" Mom yelled.

Jen was staring wide eyed with her hands covering her mouth.

Dad stared me down, his hands balled into fists, his chest heaving.

I could taste the blood in my mouth and I felt the tears beginning to fall and I pushed past him and ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. I threw myself onto the bed and I cried hard into the pillow.

I wanted to call Butch. I wanted to hear his voice, to have him comfort me. But I decided not to. I didn't want to upset him.

I heard a quiet knock on the door and Jen's voice on the other side. I told her to come in and she came in and shut the door behind her. She sat down on the bed with me.

"I'm sorry, PJ. Dad is wrong. I told him how hateful he sounds."

"He's never going to accept me for who I am. I know it and you know it. I'm tired of trying to be what he wants me to be."

"Well, we're only stuck here with him one more day."

"Yeah... I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed now."

"Okay, PJ. If you need to talk, come find me."

"I will."

After Jen left, I got ready for bed and turned off the lights. I crawled into the bed and curled up into a little ball. I closed my eyes and thought about what it felt like when Butch held me. All of the other thoughts disappeared and I calmed enough to fall asleep.

***

The next morning, I got up and showered. I got dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and my boots. I headed downstairs and left without a word. I called Butch as I walked down the sidewalk.

"Hey, baby," he said as he answered the phone.

A huge grin spread across my face. "Hey, Butch."

"You up and about?"

"Yup. I'm coming over now."

"I'll come get you."

"Nah, I'm already on my way. I can walk."

When I got to Butch's house, I knocked on the door. I could hear Duke barking and Butch opened the door wearing a pair of jeans with no shirt.

"Just got out of the shower," he said.

"I'm not complaining," I said as I looked over his bulky torso.

Butch laughed and ruffled my hair. I followed him inside and shut the door behind me. I bent down and scratched Duke's ears and then gave Butch a hug.

"You look real cute today, PJ. All you need is a hat and everyone will think you're a redneck country boy," he laughed.

"Yeah, right. Until I open my mouth and sound like a Yankee."

Butch laughed, then left to finish getting dressed. He came out of the bedroom wearing a white shirt and a pair of black boots. He pulled his black hat out of the closet and put it on. He pulled out a ball cap with a hunting camouflage pattern on it and put it on my head.

"Perfect," he said.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss and then we got in the truck. We drove to the next town over because Butch said they had a great barbecue restaurant and I had to have 'real' barbecue while I was down south.

I had the pulled pork sandwich as did Butch. It came with beans and corn on the cob and it was really good. After lunch, we stopped at Home Depot since was right across the street so that Butch could pick up some items he needed.

We headed back home and stopped at the Dairy Queen and we both ordered a Blizzard. Butch drove to the park and we got out and sat down at a picnic table. As we ate, I told him about what happened with my dad when I got home. I could tell that Butch was really upset about it, so I left out the part about Dad hitting me.

"I don't care if people see us together," I said. "I'm not ashamed of who I am and I'm not ashamed to be with you."

"I'm glad to hear that, PJ. I'm proud to be seen with you. If you were mine, the whole town would know it."

I smiled at him and sighed and looked away as my eyes welled up. I didn't want him to see me cry. It was killing me inside that I was leaving tomorrow, and I just knew that he felt the same.

For dinner, we grilled steaks and made potatoes on the charcoal grill. Butch insisted that charcoal tasted better than the gas grill. The extra work was worth it, he said. And he was right. The steaks tasted great. We sat out on the back deck drinking beer. We played fetch with Duke and his ratty old tennis ball. We just enjoyed each others company. It was nice. It was comfortable. I was going to miss it.

It was me that made the first move tonight. We were sitting on the deck, kicked back, quietly looking up at the stars. A bug candle burned on the patio table. Duke was laying at Butch's feet. Butch was having a smoke, looking lost in thought. I stood up from my chair and moved around behind him. I put my hands on his shoulders and began to massage him.

"Mmm... That feels nice, baby."

I massaged him a little bit harder, working his neck and shoulders until my hands tired. Butch tilted his head back and looked up at me. I bent down and kissed him on the forehead. He wrapped his hand around the back of my head and kissed me hard on the lips.

He stood up and blew out the candle and grabbed my hand and led me inside.

In his bedroom, we stood in front of each other, staring into each others eyes. Our clothes slowly came off and I was soon on the bed, pulling him down on top of me. I spread my legs and pulled him between them.

"Make love to me, Butch. Make me yours. Just for tonight, let me know what it's like to be loved."

"You are loved, PJ."

"I love you, Butch."

Butch slid into me nice and gentle. He made love to me slowly and tenderly. Slow, deep strokes. He twisted and corkscrewed his hips, making sure to hit my prostate with every push.

I clawed at his back and writhed around on the bed underneath him. My hands and heels tried to pull him ever further into me.

"Butch, you're so amazing. I love you so much."

"Love you, PJ. Wanna make you come, baby. I wanna see you. You're so beautiful when you come."

I closed my eyes and let go. My release was the most intense feeling of pleasure I had ever experienced. I called out his name over and over, while spraying our chests and stomachs with my cream. My contracting sheath was too much for Butch and he cried out in a sob, dropping his forehead onto mine as he pumped his come into me.

Our bodies shuddered as we held each other tightly. His big hairy body covered and surrounded my smaller smooth body. Butch finally softened and slipped out of me, then rolling us onto our sides facing each other. He looked into my eyes and gently stroked my hair. I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore. I choked back a sob and pulled away from him and tried to get up and run.

Butch pulled me to his chest and held me tight and the floodgates opened. I grabbed onto him and sobbed unrestrained into his chest. He held me and rubbed me and whispered comforting words, trying to soothe me. I cried for a long time and he held me the whole time. When I finally stopped, he wiped my face with his thumbs. His eyes were brimming with tears.

"Stay with me tonight, PJ," he whispered. "Please."

I sniffled and nodded. "Yes."

He rolled onto his back and pulled me to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. His arms tightened around me, holding me securely. Within a minute, he was snoring. I closed my eyes. His warm hairy body and snoring soon lulled me into a deep sleep.

***

I woke up the next morning with Butch spooned behind my back. I could feel his hard cock wedged in my butt crack. His arms surrounded me and one hand was making slowly circles on my flat, hairless belly. The hand slowly drifted down further and encircled my morning wood and I whimpered softly.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered into my ear.

"Morning, sexy," I replied back with a soft giggle.

Butch pulled away for a second and I heard the plastic cap of the lube snap open. I closed my eyes and felt the slick head of his cock pushing into me. After last night's love making session, he slid in pretty easy.

"You're still wet from last night... Oh god, it feels good..."

Butch pulled my leg up and pumped into me, slow, but hard strokes. With a gently push, he rolled me onto my stomach with him on top of me. He laid flat on top of me, nearly crushing me with his weight as he thrust his cock in and out of me. I was pushing back into him, whimpering and moaning.

"Harder, Butch," I whispered.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me up to my knees. I pushed up onto all fours and Butch slammed into me over and over, pounding me hard and fast doggy style.

"Yes, oh god, yes," I moaned. "Oh..."

Butch slapped my butt, not too hard, but enough to make it sting.

"Yeah, baby, take my cock," he grunted. "Gonna fuck you so good. I'm gonna ruin all other dick for you."

"Oh my god, your big dick is gonna make me come... Oh! Butch!"

My dick jerked and started spurting onto the sheets underneath me.

"Oh, fuck yeah, squeeze me, baby, milk it. Oh fuck, here it comes! Gonna come inside you, PJ! PJ!"

Butch grunted and I felt his cock expand and jerk. It jerked over and over and I felt a warm wet feeling at my hole. His hot semen dripped down my crack and ran down my legs as he slowly slid in and out of me. He pulled out of me and I fell forward onto the bed, completely spent. I turned over onto my back and he collapsed on top of me. He mouth moved to the side of my neck and he sucked hard, marking me once more with a dark love bite.

We kissed passionately until he forced me to get up and take a shower with him.

In the shower, I was quiet and reserved, on the verge of tears. I let Butch take care of me, and he gingerly washed me all over. He even washed and rinsed my hair. When he was finished, I took the washcloth from him and squeezed out a blob of shower gel. I washed him all over, like he had done for me.

After we got dressed, I said goodbye to Duke as we got ready to leave.

Butch put the camouflage cap on my head and I looked up at him.

"Keep it. You look real cute."

"Thanks," I said. He bent down and kissed me slowly and sensually.

When we pulled up in front of grandma's house, he turned off the truck. I unbuckled my seatbelt and scooted over and gave him a tight hug.

"I love you, Butch. I'll never forget you."

"I love you, PJ."

Butch cupped my face in his hands and kissed me tenderly. His eyes filled with tears and one spilled down his cheek.

"Stay," he whispered. "Don't go. Stay with me."

"I can't. I have my job... my dog... my life... I..."

My lip quivered and my shoulders shook. He took me in his arms again and hugged me as I sobbed once more.

"I know," he said. "But if I didn't ask, I would have regretted it for the rest of my life."

He kissed me again and then his face looked up, focusing behind me.

"Your dad," he said.

I looked back to see my dad storming towards the truck. He stood outside the door with his arms folded, trying his best to look intimidating.

Butch gave me one more kiss and I smiled at him and wiped my face. I opened the truck door and shut it behind me.

"Where the hell have you been all night?" Dad demanded.

"I was with Butch. Obviously."

"You are such a disappointment. Sometimes I wonder where you came from. Certainly not from my genes."

I heard Butch get out of the truck.

"Is there a problem?" he asked casually.

"This is a family matter. Just because you've fucked my son, that doesn't make you family."

Butch stiffened and I could see him grind his teeth. "I think PJ deserves a little more respect than that."

"I'm calling the police if you don't get back into your truck and get the hell off my property."

"Leave him alone, Dad," I said firmly.

Dad narrowed his eyes at me. "Get your ass inside and pack. If we miss the plane because of you, so help me God."

Butch backed up and stepped back into the street. He leaned against the tailgate of his truck.

Dad scowled and grabbed my arm and dragged me inside the house.

"How dare you humiliate me like this!" Dad shouted.

I ignored him and stormed up the stairs past Mom and Jen. I went to my room and packed my things. I had already packed everything the day before, so I didn't really have much to do. I brushed my teeth real quick and changed my shirt and headed downstairs with my suitcase.

Butch was still standing outside. He was leaning against his truck smoking a cigarette.

I tossed my suitcase into our rental and helped Jen with her bag. I looked at her and let out a ragged breath. I walked over to Butch and gave him a hug. Silent tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Goodbye, Butch."

"Bye, PJ."

I took a deep breath and ran back to the car as Dad honked the horn. I got into the backseat and shut the door. I waved to Butch as Dad pulled out of the driveway and he waved back at me.

As Dad straightened the car and drove away from the house, I looked back at Butch standing next to his truck. I started to sob uncontrollably and Jen pulled me into a hug. I clung to her and cried.

Mom turned and looked back me, her face showing shock and concern. "What's wrong, Philip?" she asked me.

"I love him, Mom. I love him..."

I wailed into Jen's shirt and she tightened her grip on me and ran her hand over my back. She laid me down so that my head was in her lap and she tenderly stroked my hair as we headed to the airport.

I knew that I would never forget him and I wondered how long it would take to recover from a broken heart.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers