Country Girl: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up for a moment thinking about what this all meant. It wasn't much different then our net meetings but this was real. It was happening. As I looked out the window I noticed we were now on a dark country road. I wondered how long we had been driving. (Although the reading part is quite short in this story the time that had passed was much longer. Call it writer's largesse or believe what follows.) There were several reasons for this. One of which was when Master Cock asked me to repeat a sentence and then would ask me if I understood it. There was to be no misunderstanding. No chance to say I didn't understand.

We turned down a dirt road driving through a forest, I continued,

"You will keep your make-up fresh as often as possible. You will not wipe off semen until given permission but you may use perfume. You will not start a conversation and you will not act gleeful. You are the only sub and it is expected you understand that position. This means no laughter, giggling etc. You are expected to be used but you are not a part of the social gathering."

The car continued and the road seemed to end and we were driving on what looked like a forest floor and then into an open field. I hadn't noticed what kind of car this was but obviously it must have had four-wheel drive as we drove up a rough field somewhere away from everywhere. The car came up to a moderate sized log cabin and stopped.

Master Cock said, "Well finish reading it now and then sign it.

You can stop everything right now and I'll turn around and take you back. But then again you can finally do for real almost everything you've imagined and some things you haven't thought of. But at this moment, this is your last decision either way."

I looked down at the final part of the agreement and read,

"Finally, we promise that you will not be physically hurt in anyway and hopefully we will all have gotten what we wanted, pleasure, release and memories because memories are better than dreams."

Underneath it was signed Master Cock with the catch all phrase of "all those coming to the cabin over the next three weeks." To the right of Master Cock's signature there was a line with the name Prissy underneath for me to sign.

Master Cock turned and handed me a pen. I took it and because of the part of 'not being hurt and memories are better then dreams,' I signed it with a minimal amount of hesitation although I hadn't contemplated what the entire document would really mean until later. I just knew this would be the only time I'd ever have to turn my dreams to memories.

"Good," Master Cock said, "Now let's go in."

He got out of the car walked around to my side and opened the

door for me. I felt so feminine but I also knew this may be the last time for any acts of chivalry for the next two weeks. He took my small suitcase and put his hand under my elbow and immediately I realized why. My heels began to penetrate the soft ground. I had to walk tippy toe to the steps.

As I began to walk up the steps Master Cock let go of my elbow and in nearly one motion put his hand up my skirt on my ass and put his finger in my crack. I nearly stumbled. I began to turn around and he pulled his hand back and slapped my ass hard and said, "You must not turn unless told to." and then slapped me again. I fell forward a bit on the last step but didn't fall down. My ass stung and we walked to the door and went inside.

Now, I know no one reading this wants to have the long story of what happened next so I'll try to make it as short as possible. Master Cock took my hand and walked me through the cabin. There was his room that had a queen size bed and private bathroom. There were two other bedrooms. They shared a bathroom outside there respective doors in the small hallway. Unusually there was no door on that bathroom and the toilet faced right out into the hall. A small-enclosed shower, sink and mirror completed it. Each of these bedrooms had four bunk beds. And finally a small room with a single bed which was mine. In my room were a small vanity table, chair, side table, mirror and a closet. Inside the closet were various outfits including a mini skirted maid outfits (more than one). From what I could see all the other outfits were skirts or dresses with shoes under them. Master Cock said all my personal stuff would be in the vanity draws.

The hallway was very short maybe eight feet and opened into a large living room, kitchen and dining area. This area was completely opened. The kitchen had a bar countertop over looking the dining area. Three stools sat on the other side of the countertop and behind them was a large round dining table with six captain chairs. The set up looked like it could serve both dining and a card game. Especially since there were both a round holder of chips and a deck of card sitting on the table at this moment. The living room had a wrap around sofa, a fireplace with a plasma screen TV above it and other furniture. Off the kitchen was a door that opened to a small laundry area with another door that opened to the outside. This was definitely a well-outfitted hunting or fishing lodge. A fully stocked bar was in one corner of the living room. The living room was large enough to accommodate the ping-pong table, which had a pool table underneath. On the ping pong table were four paddles and a ping-pong ball. There was plenty of room left in this large open area. So when you looked around you saw everything. Actually it was one giant log cabin room with a vaulted ceiling and the kitchen, dining area, recreational area and living room had just seemed to be placed in it.

"I'll be right back so why don't you look around," Master Cock said, as he went into his room.

So, as I walked into the living room I noticed a stack of magazines on the large coffee table in front of the sofa. They were all pornographic. I felt my inner thighs tremble again. Walking to the left of the fireplace and plasma screen I noticed a bookshelf filled with pornographic DVD's. Well I wasn't really surprised. I knew why I was here and I had seen these magazines before having watched numerous porn films some of which were with transvestites and transsexuals. (Don't act so surprised. You didn't think I was a mental virgin also. Did you?)

I walked into the kitchen and besides the refrigerator and pantry I didn't see where there was enough food for three weeks. (I would learn later there was another small provision cabin outside the door by the washer/dryer and also a clothesline out there as well among other discoveries.)

Just then Master Cock came out his shirt was on but he was naked from the waist down. Taken by surprise I had looked up.

"You're such a dumb blond cunt," he said as he grabbed my arm forcing me to bend over and with his other hand he lifted my skirt up and started whacking my ass. Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack.... while Master Cock said, "look you little pussy you are not to ever look at anything on any male except their cock unless told otherwise," and then Whack, Whack, Whack...I started sobbing with a little whimper as he let go of my arm and told me stand up.

As I stood up I made sure I kept my eye on his big cock. He was so much bigger and stronger then me that all of it had happened without my even having a chance to struggle. His smacks were full and my ass was stinging as he said; "Now you'll suck my cock and not swallow for one hour while you get yourself accustomed to your room. Tomorrow morning at 8am you will be on duty for the next three weeks. In your vanity draw is a booklet, which will explain more of what is expected of you. But most you'll learn from the dvd's, listening and spankings."

Master Cock clicked his fingers and I went down on my knees and opened my mouth. So this was it I thought as he put his cock in my mouth, grabbing my ears and he started pumping my mouth like a pussy. As he did so he continued, "Now you'll remember when I want to fuck your mouth you'll just keep it open without any teeth touching my cock. If I feel a tooth you'll get a spanking after. No one is asking you to do anything but be a cum receptacle. If we want you to do something, we'll tell you."

Then he slapped my face and said "Lean your head back so my snake can go down your throat." I leaned back as best I could but I was gagging as his hardening cock pushed past the back of my throat. He didn't even care. He just held my ears and pulled me onto his cock as a tear fell from my eye hitting my stinging cheek. Before I knew it his balls were hitting my chin. Somehow his cock had gotten down my throat. I was trying to throw up but he kept his cock there. Breathing through my nose he continued fucking me. I didn't know if this was what I wanted or not but it didn't matter anymore since I had signed that papers. I didn't even know where I was or how I would leave if I could. And then he pulled his cock back out of my throat into my mouth and started spurting his cum. Load after load filled my mouth until he stopped and pulled out.

"Ok you little pussy bitch show me your reward," he snickered as I opened my mouth and showed him his deposit.

"Good, now down on all fours," he continued and of course I complied. He grabbed my hair and pulled me forward as I held the cum on my tongue my mouth closed. And, then he lifted my skirt up and spanked me five hard whacks. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

WHACK!

And then he let go of my hair and told me to walk on all fours like the bitch I was to my room and to remember this was just the beginning. Sobbing I went to my room like a dog and when I got in he closed the door. I stood up, sat down on my bed and cried. But with his cum on my tongue my tears just reminded me of what lay ahead. This was what I wanted, wasn't it, I asked myself? After about 10 minutes I went over to the vanity and opened up the drawers. The top left drawer was filled with various skimpy and colorful panties and matching bras. Some were thongs and others were bikini. All were satin.

The drawer below it was larger and contained garter belts. There were different colors matching the panties above. And finally the drawer below contained many sets of stockings of different colors as well.

On the top right was the booklet he had mentioned. In the title area it said, "Prissy's Book." I left it there sitting in the drawer. I closed the drawer and opened the drawer below. This was filled with various butt plugs, lubricants, cuffs and other things. And the drawer below that contained various collars and leashes. I shuddered.

I had known this might be the case and had even had a few orgasmic fantasies about such when I was at home. But the feeling when you are there, when it is real, is so much different than any fantasy. I got up and went to the closet. Inside there were several outfits but all of the maid's outfits had notes on them.

The first one said, "You will wear this tomorrow morning. Your book will explain what else you will wear."

On the floor in the corner of the closet was a stack of magazines. I picked some up and saw they were Glamour, Cosmopolitan etc. Also there were some porn magazines. Some of them were guys with girls. Some were guys with transvestites. And some were really nasty including a group about "water sports."

Next to the magazines was a box. I opened it and there was a note and a small DVD player and about a dozen DVD's. The DVD's didn't say what was on them but the note said I should watch them over the next week. I should watch the one marked ONE first and then another each night. I could see they were marked from one to twenty-one.

I took the box out of the closet and brought it near my bed. I looked at the alarm clock next to the bed and saw I still had about 15 minutes of keeping his cum in my mouth. The alarm clock sat on a small end table, which had a lamp on it and three drawers. I opened the top drawer and there was an accordion file folder. In different compartments were those tattoos you could put on and they wouldn't come off for over a week or so. Some said 'cunt.' Others said "fill this up" or "urinal".

There were many others. More and more I realized the fact of signing. That now I was to be the submissive with no choice to say stop or I won't do that. And they had gotten around the 'no permanent tattoos' so easily it may me fearful about everything I just signed.

The hour had finally passed and I started to try to swallow but I gagged a bit. So, I stopped for a little while composing myself and then Master Cock's cum slurped down my throat into my stomach. Getting up I picked up my makeup suitcase and brought it over to the vanity. I took out the booklet and looked for a nightgown or something to wear. Going back to the night table I opened the other draw and it was filled with skimpy teddy's and matching panties. Little frilly nightgowns mingled with them. I took out the flimsy blue see through nightie, put in on, and saw it barely covered the top of my ass. I looked for a pair of bottoms but there were none. None of the nightwear had bottoms.

When I thought about washing up for bed I remembered the only bathroom was just outside my door to the right between the doors to the two bedrooms for guests. And now I remembered the door was missing and from now on I would have to use the same bathroom. I felt my neck fill with goose bumps. Next to the lamp was a box which said, 'Open This Now.' Inside was a butt plug and a note that I would wear this plug every night I slept in this bed.

*

My idea is to continue this with each part being either each day such as Day One or simply Week One. I think though it will be Day One etc. Please leave comments and thanks for reading my stories. And a special thanks to those that like them.

12