Country Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

Quickly, Charles was happily plowing a tight, but pliant pussy, working Aimee back and forth on his cock, his hands tight on her butt cheeks.

"Mmmmm, God! It's soooo gooood!" Aimee squealed. "Oh, Sissy, you're gonna love it. It's just the right size. Oh yeah, fuck me, Daddy. Don't hold anything back. Fuck me hard!"

Charles was lost in the feeling when he felt something tickling his balls. He looked down to see that Edie had slid under her sister's body and was adding her mouth to the equation. Her tongue rolled over Aimee's swollen clit, over Charles' shaft as it pistoned in and out of Aimee's pussy.

Aimee bent her head down, grabbed Edie's butt and brought her sister's pussy to her mouth, eating her out with all the experience she could muster.

Edie was fascinated by the way Aimee's cunt lips seemed to grip Charles' cock as he worked it faster and harder. She got a rush out of the incredible slickness of his cock as it pulled back from Aimee's juicy depths.

Charles was gasping and groaning as he fought a futile battle to hold back his orgasm. But his daughter's palpitating pussy as Aimee plunged into her own climax was rendering that fight useless.

With a hard grunt, he thrust wildly some half-dozen strokes then felt a rocket shot of cum burst out the end of his cock. He came like he hadn't come in a long, long time, basting Aimee's pussy with a hot bath of semen.

Edie felt the fire of her climax race through her as she watched her father come inside her sister. She could see streaks of cum on his shaft as he continued to pump out his seed.

She couldn't help herself; she had to get a taste, so she reached up, grabbed his slimy cock, wrenched it out of Aimee's cunt and stuck the still-spewing head into her mouth.

Edie milked her father's cock of what was left in his balls, swallowing his bursts of cum then cleaning his shaft of the slick combination of his cum and her sister's juices.

When his cock had been drained of every drop she could get, Edie pulled her sister's cunt onto her mouth and sucked her father's cum from the still-twitching flesh, licking her cavity clean of the hot, slick juice.

Aimee finally slumped forward onto Edie's body, utterly sated. Their sweaty bodies gave off an electric sizzle that ignited a small aftershock of passion through her body. It had been everything she'd known it would be, and she knew she was going to fuck her father again and again.

Charles collapsed on the bed, crawling in between his sexy daughters, his chest still heaving from the efforts he'd put into his passion.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, and somehow they all thought that was funny, because they all three began to laugh, the laughter of consummated lust, lust that had been consummated very well indeed.

Charles brought his girls into the circle of his arms and they slid their hot hands over his body. They were resting, but the fever was still high, especially when the girls' hands softly caressed his trembling cock.

As they caressed each other, they all talked about the long-suppressed lust that had been bubbling beneath the surface in the house for so long. Charles confessed that he'd fantasized about this for a long time, but had been afraid that any advances would be met with revulsion.

The more they talked, the more Charles' cock began to grow, and he lay back reveling in the feeling of his hard meat in his daughters' hands. Finally, after a period of silence, he spoke up.

"So, Edie, you said you wanted something special from me," he said softly.

Edie just stared at her father as she brought her lips to his and kissed him deeply. That was Aimee's cue to slide down the bed and inhale his cock into her mouth. She worked her mouth slowly up and down his thick shaft, circling the head with her tongue as she slid her lips back and forth.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Daddy," Edie whispered. "I've dreamed about getting your hard cock in by butt ever since I discovered how erotic my ass is. I love it when Aimee plays with my hole, but I've waited for you to be the first to fuck me there."

"Sweetie, you're awfully small," Charles said. "You think you can take me back there?"

"I know I can," Edie said. "You just lie back and let me do the work. It'll be easier if I'm on top, so I can kind of regulate how fast and how deep you go. But make no mistake. I'm going to get you in my ass. And it's going to be the wildest ride you ever took."

While Aimee continued leisurely sucking Charles' cock, Edie swiveled around, so that her hips were straddling Charles' head, and as she did, he reached up and pulled her to his mouth.

He licked and sucked all over her boiling cunt, and almost like they were reading each other's minds, she slid her body forward, so that her pink asshole was over his mouth. He slathered his saliva all over the puckered hole, then poked at it with his tongue and felt it give easily to his pressure.

Aimee gave up sucking her father's cock, climbed up on her knees and kissed her sister deeply. Edie was groaning and panting from Charles' mouth on her pussy and ass, but she still had enough presence to grab his cock when Aimee got up to get the lubricant.

She got back up on the bed and waited until Edie was poised over Charles' cock. She squeezed out a generous dollop onto her fingers, then slid the lube between Edie's legs. She worked the jelly into her sister's dripping pussy and into her pliant ass.

Edie threw her head back and wallowed in the sizzling feeling of lust as it roared through her young body from Aimee's fingers working at her holes. She was so ready for this, and she reached down and softly stroked her father's cock, getting it ready to please her.

Edie got up on her feet and squatted over Charles' cock. Aimee held the hard shaft straight up toward the ceiling as Edie slowly lowered her hips until she felt the head of her father's cock at the hot pink flesh.

Aimee was staring in a lustful daze as Edie pulled her butt open with both hands and slowly pushed down until suddenly the head of his cock split her anus open.

"AHHHH YAHHH!" she cried as she felt Charles' hot spear slowly invade her rectum. "Jeeeeezzzzzzzus! Feels soooooo fuckin' good!"

Charles was lost in a world of his own as he felt the wet tightness of Edie's ass as it slowly enveloped his throbbing cock. He waited until Edie had about half of him buried in her butt, then he thrust upward with a loud grown and slid the rest of it home.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Edie stammered as she felt Charles fill her fuller than she could have ever imagined. "Oh Daddy! Fuck me, fuck my ass! Fuck... Fuck meeeee!"

It didn't take long before Edie was riding her father's cock with total abandon. Charles cupped her ass in his hands, working her up and down on his cock.

Aimee was bent over, with one hand reaching back between her legs to finger her pussy wildly while she watched her father skewer his sister's ass. From where she was, she could see Edie's palpitating pussy lips as her climax built to a white heat.

She knew just what to do. Leaning forward, Aimee buried her face between Edie's legs and began to use her lips and tongue on his vacant cunt.

That did it for Edie. Her body was bucking hard and fast as the strongest orgasm she could ever remember exploded through her. She was getting fucked hard in her ass and eaten hard in her pussy as her mind was blown from the sensations.

Charles couldn't hold it back – didn't want to hold it back. He was ready to baste his beautiful daughter's ass with a rocky cum lead at least as powerful as the one he'd just given Aimee.

He fucked his cock up once, twice, three times and on the fourth thrust he felt the crackling feeling of his cum racing through his cock and spewing out to bathe Edie's spastic ass with his hot cream. He gasped in utter relief as the rapid-fire bursts exploded out the end of his dick.

Edie finally slumped back into her father's arms, her sweaty body full against his chest. Charles wrapped his arms around his girl and idly fingered her nail-hard nipples, as they both groaned in release. Finally, she slid to the side, his cock flopping out of her dilated ass with a plopping sound.

Just then, he felt Aimee sliding up the bed and wrapping her arms around him. They were three happy, sated lovers who could see oceans of pleasure opening up ahead of them.

As they drifted off to a satisfied slumber, Charles heard both of his daughters say the magic words.

"I love you, Daddy," each said in turn. "You're the best."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers