Country Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I went to the lake directly after lunch. I hadn’t swum with Lena, our lovely maid since Inga turned me into a man but thought nothing of it.

I sat waiting and hoped that Lena would show up. During the weeks before Inga’s arrival we had become quite friendly. Not like my sisters to whom Lena had become like an elder sister but we could talk freely.

My heart jumped in my chest when I heard Lena come on the path. She greeted me and quickly undressed but didn’t forget her little show. This time she caressed her body and cupped her breasts. The memory of her gorgeous body had faded slightly in my memory and been replaced by Inga’s. But now it all came back when she stood stark naked before me in all her glory.

I shivered when I watched her and my cock started to swell when she looked me over doing her little show. The urge was back in my loins.

“Well, let’s take a look at you. Yes, you look like a man. A quite handsome one, I would say. Mrs Inga has been good to you, hasn’t she?” She stood directly in front of me smiling broadly. “Oh, is that because of me? It looks real nice, I am flattered,” she giggled and looked directly at my cock that had got erect.

She took my hand and together we went into the water. She acted normally and we played as usual but she had a glint in her eye.

My sisters came and saved me. But they looked at my swelling cock with great interest.

Lena gave another show when she went up to get dressed to return to the house. She teased me by showing her ass and wriggling her hips when bending over the bench picking up her clothes. I got erect again.

There was an awkward silence between me and my sisters when Lena left. I ran into the water and swam away.

Later Inga and my mother came to swim. They swiftly undressed and I followed their doings with great interest. Inga coquetted and aroused me. My mother noticed but only smiled.

After their bathe Inga quite openly came close to me.

“Come to my bedroom early this evening. To night we have to go through a lot of things you should know about,” she said in a somewhat lowered voice.

That evening Inga excused herself and went to her room early. She winked at me and a few minutes later I sneaked away as well.

When I came to her room a little later she had changed into a thin gown. She had put two chairs close to each other.

“So far I have let you fuck more or less out of instinct. Now it’s time that I tell you about the body and why we react as we do. By knowing such things you will be a much better lover and enjoy having sex even more. Ready?” She smiled at me and opened her robe and settled on her chair.

Over the next hour or so she told me a lot of things about both the male and female sex. She explained the mysteries of the female periods and much more. She pointed at her body and showed me details of what she was telling. She had me to kneel in front of her and study her pussy. And she told in great detail about precautions.

“There is always a chance for pregnancy,” she said. “Never believe in safe periods or interrupted sex. Never believe a woman that says she has a safe period. Well, maybe you can trust an old married woman like me. So this is a condom or rubber, always use it.” She showed me a rubber she had handy. She explained and showed how it works.

Suddenly she leaned back in her chair and smiled broadly.

“Well, theory is good. Practice makes it even better. Now we will practice and I will show you a few things. Kneel in front of me.”

I knelt between her open thighs. She sat on the edge of the chair.

“Now, watch and remember what my pussy looks like.”

She had me to study her carefully and she guided me through her pussy details.

“Well, now I want you to lick me but when I tell you to stop you should do that and study my pussy again. Dug in,” she said and slid forward in her chair.

I started to lick her pussy and it was soon as before. Her lubrication started and so did her moans. I felt the clit come out and swell. I knew what it was by now.

“Now, stop and take a close look,” she suddenly ordered.

I did and she explained what I should notice. How the clit had protruded from under its hood and swelled. How her outer lips were much puffier and her inner lips had swelled and come forward. How her pussy entrance was slightly open. And how her pussy had moistened.

She panted hard and shuddered when I touched her clit

“You see, it’s very sensitive,” she said panting. “Now finish me off with your lovely tongue.”

I did and she quickly reached orgasm.

She smiled and sat up.

“Now you will learn how to use the rubber,” she said. “We must get you hard. Sit here.” She offered me her chair.

This time she knelt between my legs and put my cock against her cheek and jacked it slightly. That was all it took to get me hard.

She took a rubber and demonstrated how to put it on and how to keep the hair away. She also showed how easily it would tear from a sharp fingernail.

She rose and went to the bed.

“Come and fuck me,” she said and lay back with raised knees. “Don’t forget the rubber. There is a package on the table.”

I found a package on her bedside table and fumbled to get a rubber out and unwrap it. It was even more fumbling before I had put it on. Inga lay smiling and watched my fumbling.

When finally I was ready I started to crawl on top of her.

“Oh no, you can’t just bang into me. Turn me on first,” she giggled and pushed me away.

So I had to caress and lick her until her moans told me she was ready. I crawled in between her legs and found her entrance. The rubber made it feel different but I soon was inside her and banged away. She was eager and met my thrusts and used her skill to make it good for me. She moaned and whined and cried out long before I was close so I just pounded on.

“Easy boy, easy,” she panted hard. “Have mercy with this old pussy.” But her movements under me said something else. She arched her back and met my thrusts.

Soon she was moaning again and I fucked her hard. Her moaning turned into whining when I felt I was close to coming. I came and spurt into the rubber. It felt different but Inga cried out and shuddered in her orgasm.

Inga soon recovered and thoroughly inspected the rubber when I withdrew.

“It’s all right. Remember to check it at all times,” she giggled. “Now I think we should make it a night. You have a lot to consider. You did well. Sleep well. And yes. Take this. It comes with complements from your mother. I am sure you will need them.” She handed me a package of rubbers smiling broadly.

When I was about to leave I remembered something.

“Oh, I must tell you. Lena, I mean the maid, knows about us. She saw right away when we swam the other day that I was no longer a virgin. How could she tell? And she assumed it was you that had turned me into a man.”

“So, she has figured it out. Well, she is a remarkably knowledgeable young woman. And very attractive, don’t you think, with that curvy body and those breasts. Very tasty. For an experienced woman it is easy to see when a boy has lost his virginity. And there weren’t many women to choose among. Well I don’t think it matters that she knows but I have to think it over.”

At breakfast mother looked at me and smiled.

“Feeling well”? She asked and smiled.

After breakfast I overheard Inga and my mother:

“He has improved very fast,” Inga said. “He is already quite good. And fantastic with his tongue. He can bring a woman to orgasm and he is patient and sensitive.”

“He looks so happy and content,” my mother said delighted. “You have been so good to him. And I know that you are skilful. Thank you for teaching him.”

“Well, I said it was time, didn’t I? There are a few more lessons left. I will miss fucking him. He gave me great pleasure last night with several orgasms. He is talented,” Inga said. “And why shouldn’t he be with such parents,” she added giggling. “With more experience he will be real good. We will see too that, won’t we?”

“Well, yes, of course, we have to do something,” my mother said vaguely.

“But you should know that that lovely maid of yours knows about it. I don’t think it matters but watch out later on. She is knowledgeable that girl and has such a tempting body.” Inga said mockingly but with some concern underneath.

I heard no more of the conversation.

In the afternoon Inga and mother came for the daily bathe with Anna, a long time friend of them both. I knew she would visit us that day but had thought nothing of it. She often did.

I was in the water when they came. They undressed without preamble. Although I was used to Inga’s naked beauty by now she aroused me. Anna I had seen naked in previous years but for the first time I really noticed her body. She was tall and fit with broad hips and ample breasts that fitted her frame. Her nipples were large and brown. Her thighs and bottom were well muscled. Her lower belly was covered by a big fluffy brown bush She looked strong and real good. My body reacted to her beauty.

“Anders, come and say hallo to Anna,” mother yelled and waved.

I had to come out of the water and go to Anna and greet her. She startled when she saw me at close range with a slightly swollen cock.

“Oh, you have grown since last year, haven’t you? You are a big boy now,” she said thoughtfully. Well, all of mother's friends always said that I had grown but the additional words of being a big boy were new.

I went back to swimming. The women chatted in the sun, now and then looking at me.

I felt the urge in my loins again. It got worse during the afternoon. All these naked women aroused me but especially Anna and Inga.

When they were about to leave the lake I was able to come close to Inga. Nobody was within hearing distance.

“I want…I want to fuck,” I whispered.

“Oh, I am happy that you finally asked,” she said giggling. “Well, my bedroom at bedtime.”

“But…but I want you now,” I dared to say.

“Oh, well, I promised to be at your service anytime, didn’t I? I have to keep that promise if you are so desperate,” she whispered back. “Stay here, I will forget something and come back for it. Now, move away.”

I saw all of them leaving the lake. My sisters looked at me a bit puzzled. Why didn’t I go with them as usual?

Five minutes later Inga was back. My cock immediately got hard when I saw her.

“We must hurry,” she said. “I am expected at the house for pre-dinner drinks shortly. We don’t have time for a proper fuck although I would like it. So I will let you come quickly. You will make it up to me to night, won’t you?”

She swiftly got naked again. She bent over the bench with her legs spread.

“Come to me,” she called. “Come to me my insatiable man.”

I went up behind her with my cock in my hand. I stroked it through the crack of her ass and through her slit. She sighed when my cock touched her clit that had protruded. I knew by now that that was a good sign.

“Put it in me. Don’t wait, do it now,” Inga panted and pushed back at me. She grouped for my cock between her legs and put it in place at her opening. “Push boy, push hard.”

I pushed and slid into her. She wasn’t as wet and slippery as she used to be so I had to thrust hard a few times to get fully inside. But she met me and we banged hard. She started to moan and shortly afterwards I felt the tingle in my loins. Just then I heard her whine and cry out. I came in a mighty orgasm buried in her pussy. Inga shuddered and I felt my come splash into her pussy.

We recovered fast. She stood and hugged me.

“Well, that was a harsh way to treat a woman,” she giggled. “No, don’t be afraid. I wanted it and forced you to it didn’t I? We were in a hurry, remember?” she added when I startled at her first words.

She wiped her pussy with her towel and got dressed.

“Se you at dinner,” she said. “And remember, I want a proper fuck to night in my bedroom.”

During dinner and afterwards Inga, Anna and my mother chatted with each other. Now and then I felt all of them look at me. When I looked up and met their eyes they smiled at me.

The time dragged. But finally they started to talk about going to bed. I went to my room but kept watch. When I felt that my parents had gone to bed I sneaked away to Inga’s room.

The door was open. Inside it was rather dark but I saw Inga lying in bed. I tiptoed over to her. I got naked in no time and removed the sheet and knelt by her side ready to lick her body. She was awake waiting for me.

“Inga, I am here now to make it up to you. What do you want me to do? Lick your pussy?” I whispered

She pulled me over her and hugged me and held me close. She giggled. I startled. That was not a familiar giggle.

“It’s me, Anna. Inga said something about having a sore pussy. I understood that you have fucked her harshly and intensely so I volunteered to replace her. I hope you don’t mind. She says that you are marvelous with your tongue. I want you to prove yourself. Will you? If you are good at it I will let you fuck me. And I am good at that I can assure you.”

She eased her grip on me. I lay on top of her for a short while until my internal turmoil had calmed down. I felt her strong body against mine and her soft ample breasts. My cock started to grow. Why shouldn’t I fuck this woman if she wanted me too?

“Oh, well, will it be all right, I mean with mother and Inga?” I stammered.

“Yes, it’s perfectly all right. I wouldn’t be here otherwise, would I?” She said reassuringly. “Oh, your skin is so smooth. I want you, please lick me.”

I knelt beside her and started to kiss and lick her from her head downwards. She was naked under the sheet. I spent some time with her breasts and large nipples. They got hard and protruded when I took them in my mouth.

Her pussy hair was very soft and my fingers got entangled in it. When I pulled at it she shuddered.

Eventually I was down on her pussy. I kissed lightly over the area and blow air over it. She shuddered again but she was quiet. That puzzled me. Inga would have been moaning by now.

I dug in on her pussy and licked up and down her slit. She raised her legs and spread her thighs to allow me full access. I worked on her the best I could but she remained quiet. I wondered what I was doing wrong and was just about to ask her when she raised her hips and started to buck against my mouth.

I increased my efforts and it was obviously the right thing to do. She got frantic. She violently bucked and writhed under me. Her pubic bone hit my nose real hard. I hadn’t learnt to keep clear when the woman got wild.

Then my reward came. She cried out. One cry, not very high, but it was enough. She closed her thighs around my head and kept me away from her pussy. Her body shivered and she panted hard. Her thigh muscles slackened and I managed to reach her pussy and put in a few more licks until she shuddered and flexed her thigh muscles around me again. That happened a few times until she pushed me away.

“Enough please. I can’t take any more just now,” she panted.

I withdrew from her pussy area and lay at her side. I found her breasts which I had forgotten about and began fondling them. Soon I was kissing her breasts and sucking and biting her nipples. Although her breasts didn’t look large on her frame they were quite a handful, soft and heavy with a hard core.

She took my head in her hands and brought it up to her and kissed me.

“Inga was right. You have a very talented tongue, I feel so happy. Thank you,” she whispered softly with joy in her voice. “Now, come to me. I want you inside. I want to show what I can do.”

She pulled me over and had me to lie stretched out over her and between her slightly parted legs. She slowly raised her knees and parted her thighs. Her feet were on the bed. She grabbed my hips and nudged me forward until my cock touched her pussy. She kept me there for a few seconds, my cock head pressed against her entrance. Then she raised her hips with a twitch and the head slid inside. Again she kept still for a while. I felt her muscles flex around the head. She released her grip and pushed up and downwards with slow determined movements of her hips. That way she impaled herself on my cock. When I was fully inside her pussy she kept me there with a tight grip of her muscles.

“But wait, don’t we need protection? I don’t have any rubber,” I remembered to ask although it was hard to think of something else than how good it felt being engulfed by her pussy.

“Oh, good thinking. But we are lucky. It’s safe these days. And it feels so much better without, don’t you think?” Anna said and squeezed my cock and let her muscles ripple.

She grabbed my ass cheeks to hold me tight. She raised her hips and I realized that she had lifted her hips up from the bed. She was also carrying my weight. She had real strong thighs.

I felt her inner muscles flex and her pussy tighten around my cock. Then there was a rippling feeling. She flexed her muscles beginning at the based of my cock and slowly flexed the muscles up along my cock. It felt terrific. I looked at her and she grinned at me.

“Like it? I certainly do. I get such strong feelings in my pussy when I do this. Your fat cock makes it even better. I love it,” she whispered and increased her tempo.

She started to pant. Not only was she aroused but the way she kept us up from the bed must take its toll.

I tried to move and thrust into her but she held my ass cheeks in a firm grip and wouldn’t allow that. Instead I used the small muscles around my cock to make very small movements to match her rippling along my cock.

“Yes, do that, it feels good,” she panted.

And it was. I felt that I was near to come and told her.

“Oh, yes. Spurt in my pussy whenever you want. I will love that,” she said panting hard.

A few moments later my cock released the first spurt. As soon as she felt the hot fluid hit her walls she started to shudder and cried out once. She kept letting her muscles rip along my cock until I was totally spent.

Not until then did she sank back on the bed and relaxed.

I tried to roll off her but she quickly put her legs around my waist.

“Oh no, stay please. You feel so good inside me. You stretch me so nicely,” she said. “Relax and enjoy my body. They say it’s very comfortable to lie on top of me,” she added giggling.

And it was comfortable. I fitted nicely in between her broad hip bones and lay steady. I rested on top of her for a while. All the time her pussy held my cock in a firm grip around the base.

I lifted my head to look at her. She smiled and took my head and kissed me. I had to stretch to reach because she was so tall. It was easier to kiss her breasts which I did as soon as she stopped kissing me. She sighed when I sucked on her nipple and her muscles loosened.

I moved my cock in her pussy. She gasped when she felt that it wasn’t limp. In fact I was still hard and started to fuck her with the long steady strokes that Inga had taught me women liked. She gasped again and raised her legs up in the air. Somehow I got my arms around her waist and found that I could thrust real hard into her using my arms to pull her towards me.

Suddenly I felt her bare feet bang my ass in rhythm with my banging her pussy. After a while she put her legs around my thighs and helped me push inside her. She took over setting the pace.

I felt that I was near and changed to short hard jabs into her uplifted pussy. She increased her efforts meeting my thrusts until suddenly she squeezed me real hard with her legs around my waist. I could only make small movements. Then came her small cry and she started to shudder. Her muscles milked my cock and I came in a few mighty spurts.

I lay on top of her resting, feeling my cock shrink and leave her pussy. She sighed and rolled us over to the side. She lay watching me with a big smile on her face.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers