Country Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

“I am glad I volunteered to replace Inga,” she whispered. “This was my best fuck for a long time. You have such a talented tongue. And I love being taken twice in close order. Marvelous.”

She kissed me gently and held me tight for a while.

“Well, time to go to your own room, young man. Pity though, I would have loved being taken again in the morning. Good night. Dream about me.” She gently pushed me out of the bed.

At breakfast the next morning Inga looked closely at me.

“Have your nose been hit again? You must be more careful,” she said and laughed. My mother looked up a little puzzled. Well, my nose was a little sore but it hardly showed. Inga must have got inside information.

Later on Anna snuggled up at my side:

“Look, I am dying to have you lick me again before I leave this afternoon. Are you willing if I can find an excuse to be alone with you?”

“Uhh, yes, yes of course,” I stammered.

“Fine, see you later then,” she giggled and went to chat with Inga and my mother.

At coffee after lunch Anna said to my mother:

“It is such a lovely weather. I would like to go for a quick swim before I leave. Will that be all right?” She winked at me.

“Well, yes. The maid has the afternoon off so she won’t go swimming. But you shouldn’t swim alone so close to lunch. You could get cramp. Anders, why don’t you follow Anna?” My mother said innocently. Inga and Anna grinned at me.

“Yes of course I will,” I said. My inside suddenly shivered of lust. Being alone at the lake with Anna getting naked suddenly turned me on immensely.

Anna collected her things and we set off for swimming.

Anna quickly undressed when we were at the lake. I was already hard. I stood watching her. She noticed it and blushed slightly but then she came and took my clothes off. She laughed happily when she saw my erect cock and her face brightened when my cock twitched in her hand.

“Come, lick me and then you can take me from behind. OK?”

She didn’t wait for an answer. She positioned herself at the edge of the bench and spread her thighs wide. Her hands opened her pussy lips. She was already wet.

I knelt before her and dug in. I licked to the best of my ability starting with her inner thighs and slowly moved up and down. She held a hand lightly on the back of my head. When I got serious on her pussy and clit she directed my movements and the pressure.

She cried out. The familiar single cry that was followed by her shuddering body. This time I didn’t stop. I went on licking although she made faint efforts to stop me. But soon she didn’t try to. Instead she pushed her pelvis forward to meet my tongue. I licked her as deep inside as I could get and she panted. I switched between lapping over her clit and pressing into her.

She grabbed my head again and panted real hard. Then came the cry, louder and longer this time and her whole body shook. She pressed my head tight into her pussy. I kept my tongue inside her until she calmed down.

She bent down, held my head and kissed her pussy juice from my lips.

She sat up on the bench and laughed a long, relieved and happy laugh.

“I needed that. I have dreamt about your tongue all night. It felt so good. And twice in a row. Now, fuck me please. Stuff me and stretch me wide with that fat cock of yours.”

She jumped up, turned around, bent over the bench feet wide apart and wriggled her ass seductively.

I was ready and moved in between her parted thighs. I remembered how Inga had used my cock to rub through her pussy slit before I entered her. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed up and down Anna’s slit. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned excitedly.

“Yes, yes, that’s nice. It feels so good. But enter me now. Stuff me.”

I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed my cock inside. It was easy. She was wet and slippery all the way in. I bottomed out in her and enjoyed the feeling to have my cock surrounded by her tight and hot pussy. A sweet feeling filled me when I started to thrust her with my usual long slow strokes.

We both startled when we heard voices from the path. It had to be my sisters, I thought.

Anna was calm though.

“Sorry, but you have to withdraw; we have to get into the water. It’s a pity, it started to feel so good,” she whispered.

I quickly withdrew from her hot pussy. She grabbed my cock and laughingly ran us down into the water. We were swimming when my sisters appeared. I felt a tension in my loins that didn’t get better having Anna and my sisters so close in their lovely nakedness. The sweetness in being inside Anna didn’t leave my memory.

Anna soon went back to the house. She assured me though that she was more than pleased.

“I wanted your tongue most of all. Sorry that I couldn’t reward you,” she whispered smiling.

Inga and my mother came to bathe. The urge in my loins didn’t get any better when they undressed and Inga made a small show of it smilingly looking at me.

We played in the water as usual. My sisters used me as a horse and took turns riding on my back and sitting on my neck. Their pussy hair tickled and I felt their pussy lips against my neck.

Mother and my sisters got enough and went ashore. Inga stayed behind.

I sneaked up behind Inga who was standing in chest-high water. I grabbed her breasts and my cock pressed against her ass.

“I am so horny. I want to fuck you,” I whispered in her ear.

“Oh, wasn’t Anna good enough? I thought she fucked your brain out last night? At least that was what she told me.”

“Uh, well, yes, but . . ,” I stammered.

“Sorry, I was only joking. Anna told me what happened. It’s a shame to leave a young man worked up like that,” she giggled. “But you had better take your hands off my breasts. Your mother is looking.”

I turned my head and saw that mother looked in our direction. She waved at us and then lay down and closed her eyes. My sisters were sunbathing lying on their backs with slightly spread thighs.

“So Anna left you horny as hell? I am so glad you came to me for help. And you want me to take care of this?” she giggled and I felt her hand on my erect cock. She jacked back and forth a few times and it felt heavenly.

Suddenly I felt that she placed the tip of my cock at her pussy entrance and pushed back at me. My cock slid into her pussy and I grabbed Inga’s waist to keep my balance when I thrust into her. She helped by pushing back and flexing her muscles around my cock. She started to moan and to avoid being heard she put her mouth under water. She snorted and blew bubbles when she moaned.

I was able to fuck her but my movements were slowed down by the water. I had to use short strokes and even then it was hard to get them so rapid I wanted. Inga came up from under water and drew her breath. Then she went down again and let her pussy muscles ripple along my cock and made her pussy real tight.

That made me come. All my built up frustration spurted violently as I pressed myself deep into her pussy. I didn’t notice that I pushed her down under water when I did. Inga wriggled free of me and came up coughing and laughing.

“Brute. You nearly drowned me. I hope you are satisfied because now you owe me one more. I expect you to fuck me good to night.” She laughed even more. Both my mother and my sisters sat up to see what happened. But Inga stood innocently a little away from me. Mother smiled and waved and they soon lost interest and lay back spreading their thighs.

“Yes, of course I want to come to your room to night and fuck you. I love you,” I said and hugged her, feeling her breasts against my chest.

“Oh, you are still horny. Lovely. Yes, you are most welcome to my room to night. I promise I will be there this time.” She laughed throatily and wriggled free of me.

I felt relieved and happy but still had an urge in my loins. I looked forward to the evening.

When it finally was bedtime and the house had got quiet I sneaked the by now familiar way to Inga’s room. A small lamp was lit. She was lying in bed already naked and pushed the bedclothes away when I came in. Her naked body looked lovely and inviting. Her pussy hair was brushed to a rich and fluffy bush over her mons. It looked lovely.

She met me with great warmth and pulled me down over her. We had a very satisfying session. She got two orgasms under my tongue and then I was able to take her twice with pleasurable result for both of us. The first time when she rode me my cock was harder and my spurt stronger than ever before. The second time she was on her back. She monitored the speed of our movements with her legs around my waist. We had a long, slow and very comfortable fuck. I came buried to the hilt lying on top of her. Her pussy muscles milked me dry. Afterwards I lay between her legs for a long time and rested my head on her soft breasts.

Inga left the next day. Quite openly she hugged me.

“Remember what I have taught you. Now you have the knowledge to satisfy any woman. Don’t be shy. Use your knowledge and grab all the opportunities that come in your way. And enjoy yourself” she said and kissed me farewell.

To be continued.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers