Country Store Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me hard, fuck my ass!!!" I screamed.

Scott picked up the pace and hammered me hard. He pulled my hair as he drove forward. Each time he hit bottom I groaned. I felt him push in and hold himself deep. He ground into me a little as I felt my asshole stretching even more. He pulled out and started fucking me hard again. He only kept it up for another few seconds and I felt him spray cum in my ass. He drove deep and shot another load. It felt warm and different. I didn't remember that feeling from last night. Must have been too much punch.

I felt him pull out and spray another load across my back. I just lay across the arm of the sofa. My head was on the cushion and my ass still sticking in the air. I must have made quite a sight. I heard Tracy moan next to me and I turned to look at her. Her hair was spread all over so I pulled it away from her face. She had a contented smile on her face. I looked up and saw Ken still working behind her. His hands were on her hips and his head was back. He was working hard and I saw her ass jiggle every time he slammed into her. I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear.

"Sweetie, you having fun?" I said.

"Oh, yes." She mumbled.

I smiled and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. I scrambled up and sat on the couch. I picked up her head and put it in my lap. I pushed her hair back so I could see her face. I started rubbing her back and shoulders. She felt so smooth and soft. I ran my hand down her back to the edge of her ass. I loved the way her back just exploded into a wonderful ass. I loved to run my hand over and feel the tightness of her cheeks. I kept my hand there and felt Ken's power as he worked in and out of her pussy. I ran my finger in between her cheeks and I heard her moan.

Hmm, my little lover liked me rubbing her ass. We had never talked about anal sex. I told her that Scott had taken my ass the night of the party but we really didn't talk much about it. I ran my finger deeper into the crack of her ass and I felt her move her butt. I pushed it in and found her asshole. It was tight and I touched it. She moaned again. I looked up at Ken and nodded. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. I pushed my finger into her ass. She was incredibly tight. I worked it in a couple of inches and I heard her scream.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me!" she said.

Ken picked up his pace and I pushed my finger deeper. I felt her body lurch and I put my right hand on her back to hold her down. I heard a deep grunt come out of her and then she started convulsing in her orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, ohhh, yes" she was mumbling an incoherent list of words as she thrashed on the couch.

Ken was still pounding her and he was moving in and out very fast. He suddenly stopped and held her ass tight. I knew he was filling her up. I knew what that felt like. I wiggled my finger in her ass and she groaned. I felt her slowing down and I pulled my finger out slowly. Ken finished and stepped away. I started rubbing her ass and back as she calmed down. She closed her eyes and a big smile covered her face.

I looked around and the guys were all sort of sitting around. They looked a little beat up and I chuckled. I covered my mouth as I giggled and they all looked at me.

"What?" I said, innocently.

"What are you laughing at?" Joey said.

"I just think it's funny to see 5 guys all fucked out by two little girls." I said.

Joey shook his head and looked at the other guys. He dropped to his knees and began lowering his body to the floor in front of me.

"We bow to you oh great one. You have us in your power." He was saying as he moved up and down.

I got up and stood in front of him. He lifted his head and he was looking right into my pussy. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face right into my crotch. I felt him hit my pussy and I held him there. He put his hands on my hips.

"You are in my power, small one." I said in a powerful voice.

I felt Joey's tongue dart out and hit my clit. I shivered.

"Who has who?" Joey said and licked my clit again.

I shivered and bent over a little.

"I don't' care who has who, just do that again." I said and pulled his head to me.

He flicked his tongue across my clit again. It felt warm and wonderful. My body was now one big nerve. Everywhere anyone touched it was sensitive. I held Joey's head in my crotch and tilted my head back. He was licking and sucking and nibbling on my swollen little clit. I could hear myself moaning deep from my chest. The other guys were just sitting there and watching. I felt like I was on a stage.

Somewhere deep inside me I heard a voice say that this was not right. I was naked in front of 5 guys while one was eating me out. I should be ashamed. Then I felt Joey suck my clit in and nibble it again with his teeth. That voice quickly faded away.

My body was in a constant state of pleasure. I didn't know how I was still standing. Joey's hands on my hips were obviously holding me up. He was holding my ass cheeks and pulling me into him. I rubbed my hands through his hair. He bit my clit and I screamed.

"Oh God!!" I said and grabbed his head.

I felt his tongue flick across my clit again. My orgasm flew up my long legs and hit me right in the stomach. I squeezed his head as I came. I was moaning and mumbling. My body was shaking as the pleasure flowed through me. My clit became too sensitive so I pulled him out of my crotch. He sat there and looked up at me. His face was all shiny with my juices. I laughed and a shiver rumbled through me.

I saw Scott moving and I looked to see him lift Tracy off the couch into a standing position. He picked her up and carried her over to the bed. The bed I was fucked on last night. He dropped her on her back. He was between her legs. He picked up her legs and put them on his chest. He rubbed his hands up and down them. I looked down and saw his cock was hard again. I knew where he was going. I ran over and jumped on the bed. I leaned over and whispered to Tracy.

"Baby, you are going to love this." I said in her ear.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I could see she was incredibly happy. I knew she was about to get happier when Scott stuck his wonderful cock in her ass. I leaned over and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth wide and sucked me into her. Our tongues were twirling around each other. I felt her hand grab my hanging breast and squeeze. I returned the favor and put my hand on her right breast. Her nipple was rock hard. I tweaked it and she moaned in my mouth.

I pulled away. She continued to squeeze my breast and I kept my hand on hers. Scott was holding her legs apart now and I saw his cock lying on her stomach. I moved my head down and kissed the head of his cock. I grabbed it and licked the head. I looked up and he was smiling at me.

"Put it in her pussy." He said to me.

I pushed his cock down and lined it up with her soft opening. I watched the head slip in easily. He pushed the rest in with hardly any effort. I watched it pull out.

"Put it back in your mouth." He said.

I grabbed it and swallowed it. I tasted my friend and Ken's cum on Scott's cock. I licked it up and down the shaft. I lifted my right leg and straddled Tracy's body.

"Put it back in her pussy." He said.

I lined it back up and he slid it in again. He stroked it in and out a couple of times and then pulled it out. He pushed her legs back towards her head and her ass lifted off the bed.

"Put it in her ass." He said.

I grabbed his cock, now slick from my mouth and her sloppy pussy. I lined the head up to her small asshole. It looked so tight. He pushed a little and I saw her ass open slightly. It looked like it was stretching a lot and I heard her moan behind me. I felt her hands come up and hold my legs. Scott pushed again and another inch went in. Tracy groaned. I knew it was hurting a little. I remembered when he stuck it in me the first time. The punch helped to deaden the pain but it was uncomfortable at first. I leaned down and kissed her clit. I knew that would help. Scott slid another inch in. Her ass looked like it would rip open. I had never seen anal sex close up like this. I wondered if that is what I looked like last night. He slid another inch in.

He had what looked like 4 or 5 more inches to go. How could her little ass take that much cock? I kissed her clit again and flicked my tongue across it. Scott was now pulling out. I saw him pull out until I saw the head and then he pushed in again. It sunk back into her and another two inches went in. I watched in fascination as my friend's ass took its first cock. I was now licking her clit furiously as my eyes were locked onto the cock entering her ass.

Scott pushed a little harder and he got another two inches in. He was almost all the way in. He pulled out and then he pushed back in. This time he got all of it in and his crotch was up against hers. I ran my fingers through his pubic hair and then hers. I loved the way they were mixing together. I ran my hand around and reached under Tracy. I found his balls and took them in my hand. I juggled them and squeezed softly. I looked up at him and I swore his eyes were rolled to the back of his head.

I felt him start to pull out and I held onto his balls. He pulled all the way out and stopped. I let go of him and pulled my hand back around. I touched his hard cock and ran my finger down it until I touched Tracy's open ass. He started to push back in and I felt the cock sliding past my finger. He went all the way in again. I felt Tracy squeeze my legs. I wondered if that was from pain or if it was starting to feel good. She did have three glasses of punch. I'm thinking the pain was gone.

Scott pulled out again and then pushed right back in. He was getting into a rhythm. I stared as the cock ran in and out of my friend's ass. It was fascinating. I was watching a fucking. He was now moving quickly and I heard Tracy moan behind me. I could tell from the moan that it was feeling good now. I remembered the feeling of being completely filled with cock. Scott began to really hammer her ass.

He was pushing her legs back hard and drilling straight down into her ass. I was startled for a second when I felt a cock slide into my pussy from behind. Someone was taking advantage of my position, so to speak. I didn't even turn my head, I couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me. The cock was really moving now. Her ass was trying to hold onto the cock as it pulled out and then collapsing onto itself when he drove it back in. The cock behind me wasn't wasting any time. He was really fucking me hard. I tried to push down on the bed to keep my head from hitting Scott as the guy behind me crashed into my ass.

Scott pushed in and held himself there. I knew he was cumming now. He stayed in her ass for another 30 seconds or so and then he pulled out. I watched the cock leave her ass. Her ass stayed open for a second and then slowly closed. There was a stream of cum hanging from her. Scott moved away. I laid my head on her stomach and held onto her legs as I concentrated on the fucking I was getting from behind. I felt the guy stop and another batch of warm cum splashed against my insides. He pulled away and I fell over onto the bed.

Tracy was just lying there with her feet on the bed and her legs spread a little. Her eyes were closed and she looked peaceful. I shifted my body so that I was lying next to her. I put my head on her chest and my left arm around her. I realized suddenly how tired I was and I closed my eyes.

12