All Comments on 'County Lovers'

by Biskit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Completely blown away!

A totally satisfying combination of every form of sexual kink there is. Whew! This writer is a porn genius.

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 17 years ago
Another HOT one

I loved it as always! Write The NEXT ONE faster...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW! HOT!

I loved EVERY word ...... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh my God!!! I came sooo much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes

had everything I love and want, so satisfying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Had me dripping in cum after I finished reading. I couldn't stop touching myself and I came so fucking hard. Amazing story.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 8 years ago
Lost me at the title

Don't care much for people who love counties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly hot - reminded me of a strange period in my life years ago.

That was such a hot story, I loved it. My father acted completely normally with me... that was until I turned 13 (he was 45). For the next two or three years if we ever found ourselves at home without mum or my older sister - not often - we'd "fool around". It started out with embarrassed father-son sex talk but soon progressed to mutual masturbation and him showing me where he kept his hidden stash of gay porn mags. Then by the time I was 15 it had got as far as oral sex, usually me sucking him off rather than than him sucking me off. I really wanted it to go further (i.e. I wanted to feel his big cock inside me), but he kept saying we shouldn't (even though I could tell he wanted to). And then suddenly it stopped. "Okay," I thought to myself, "maybe he got the guilts." I didn't say anything over the next two years... then in the summer I finished school and turned 18 it started up again. He was now 50 and my mother - also 50 - was having a sort of mini mid-life crisis and moved out (temporarily, as it turned out). And - she let it be known - was casually fucking around with other men. Added to the mix was my sister, 20, between her second and third year at uni and was home for summer. She'd just broken up with her boyfriend (and was therefore desperately cock-deprived). Anyway, to cut a long story short one day my father caught me anally masturbating while dressed in my sister's clothes... which led to three months of daily (sometimes twice daily) fucking. We hardly bothered wearing much around the house that summer, and soon my sister wanted to join the fun. Dad wasn't initially keen to mess around with her but she kept saying she'd tell all about us so he ended up fucking her too, but I could tell he wasn't as into it as he was into fucking me. Also, my sister wanted me to fuck her but I kept putting her off. Eventually it was time for her to go back to uni and for me to start uni too. Mum moved back after she'd had her few months of fucking around. That crazy summer was over twenty years ago now, and no one has ever said anything about it. I'd almost forgotten until I read this incredibly hot story. Thank you so much for writing and posting it. (P.S. I do think there's way more incest than people care to admit.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous