Couple Dating Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,178 Followers

Carol chose her sexiest undergarments. Her pink semi-bra and matching high rise pink thongs looked hot. She decided on thigh high hose, a red silk blouse and a short white skirt slit almost up to her waistline.

The men wore their silk boxers and normal slacks and shirts but, Ann chose to wear no underwear at all. She knew it was naughty and would turn the men on. The blouse did little to hide her dark nipples and the skirt was so short she knew she would have trouble preventing her beaver from jumping out.

Carol answered the door and paused to admire Ann’s full breasts barely covered by the blouse. She now wished she had not worn a bra as well. “You look fantastic.”

“Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself.” Ann giggled.

“How about me?” John asked acting hurt.

“Not bad.” Carol laughed.

Carol ushered them into a large den area where Bob was starting a fire. The room was massive with two large white fur rugs next to each other by the fireplace. John imagined the plan was for them to share the rugs later on.

“Wow!” Bob exclaimed when he saw Ann’s braless breasts through the almost sheer material. Ann blushed and put her hands up to cover them.

“Please don’t.” Bob begged. Ann slowly pulled her hands away showing him how fast her nipples had hardened.

Bob got everyone some drinks and they all tried to relax without thinking where they would all soon end up.

“So tell us how your dating has gone so far.” Carol said. She wondered if they had actually swapped with anyone yet.

“Very nice actually.” John answered. “Our first date was great. We had dinner, danced and….” He hesitated.

“And….we played around some.” Ann finished his sentence.

“Yes. I got nervous and called off the date.” John confessed.

“You did?” Bob asked surprised. Most of the time it was the woman who stopped things.

“I guess it was the first date thing and when I saw Ann with another man it shocked me.”

“Of course he was doing the same thing to the woman.” Ann interjected.

“Of course.” Carol said smiling.

“What were you doing?” Bob asked frankly as he stood and sat down on one of the white rugs across from Ann and John.

“I’d rather not get into details right now.” Ann said looking over at her husband. Ann noticed Bob had a direct shot up her skirt. She squeezed her legs together. No use letting the cat or the beaver out of the bag just yet.

“Forgive my husband.” Carol said. “How was the second date?”

“Not what we expected.” John answered. “The couple sounded like they were really only looking for friendship so that’s what we prepared ourselves for. But, things changed. “Before we knew it…”

“Yes. Before we knew it we took the plunge.” Ann said again finishing what John was going to say.

“You mean you actually swapped?” Bob asked smiling.

“Yes.” John said. “We were not sure what it would do to our marriage but, right now we are both happy we did it.”

Ann shook her head yes in agreement.

“Wow. It sounds like it was the best thing for you.” Carol added. There was no doubt now that everyone wanted to swap spouses. Even her.

“I guess we should get your photos done.” Carol said nervously to John. John smiled back. “OK.”

“You should be alone so why don’t I give Ann a tour of the house?” Bob said. He could now see a dark vee at the top of her thighs. He didn’t know if she was wearing black panties or no panties at all. Pretty soon the secret would be erased. He held out his hand and guided her from the room.

“I’m not sure what Bob told you but we normally do not take photos separately.” Carol said as she grabbed the camera case.

“I figured that.” John said as he stood to walk over by Carol. “Bob took Ann’s photos and I watched most of it while hiding in the front office.”

“You were peeking again?” Carol laughed.

“Yes. When I saw her on all fours and his fingers touching her…vagina.” He stopped when he saw her shocked reaction to his words.

“He touched her?”

“Yes. And, I saw him kiss her pubic mound.” He said hoping she would not be so pissed she would call off the date. Actually the opposite happened.

“Well, that’s good to know.” She said smiling. If he could do it so could she.

“Why don’t you take off your shirt first?” She asked as she aimed the camera at him. She smiled seeing his hairy chest. Flash.

Bob lead Ann directly upstairs to the computer room. “There is something here you need to see first.” He walked over and turned on a video monitor. Ann saw their car parked in their driveway.

“Neat. Security system?”

“Yes. I have cameras in most of our rooms and outside areas.” He turned a switch and they watched as the back yard, side yard and kitchen views popped up. The next screen showed Carol and John in the den. A flash went off.

“Unbuckle your belt.” She said feeling light headed. Taking nude photos for the dating profile was a lot different than taking them of a man who would soon be lying between her thighs. John released his belt and unzipped his fly. Flash.

Ann watched the small monitor as her husband’s pants fell to his feet. He pulled them off and sat them on a nearby table. She could see the rise in front of his boxers.

“You know John watched us in the office the other day.” Ann said as she felt his breath on her neck. He still had not touched her yet.

“Really?” He asked. His fingers moved to the side of her hips. She leaned back against him and felt the lump in his pants press against her buttocks. His fingers moved up and down the side of her skirt. He could not feel any panties.

“Slide your boxers down over your pubic hair.” Carol directed. His hard-on pushed out the waistband as he did as she asked. Flash. She moved over to his body and looked down in the opening. She saw his naked shaft pushing outward from his large growth of curly hair. Flash.

“So my husband touched your wife’s pussy.” Carol repeated to justify what she was about to do. John sucked in his stomach as her slim hand moved down under his boxers to curl around his prick. “Yes. He sure did.” John gasped as her fingers moved out to the tip of his crown and slowly back to the base.

Her other hand pulled the waistband over her hand and his prick. She kneeled down to pull them off his body. Her hand still held on to his tool.

“What do you think they are doing right now?” She asked as she moved up in front of him to offer him her lips. He took her offer.

“Look at that. She’s jerking him off.” Bob grunted. His wildest dreams were in front of him on the small screen. His fingers moved down to the bottom of Ann’s short skirt and slid easy up to her smooth round ass cheeks. Ann turned her head to reach his lips. The two couples swapped tongues.

John broke the kiss first. “I think Bob is probably doing this right now.” He said as his fingers moved up to caress Carol’s breasts. He could feel her hard nipples pointing outward above her half-bra cups. Carol reached up to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it apart to offer him the real things. “They are not as big as Ann’s.” She whispered as his lips moved down to capture one of her buds.

“Hush.” He laughed as he moved his lips to the other nipple. He loved to suck on nipples. He had always figured it was because his mother breast fed him for a long time. Carol liked it too.

Bob released the snap on Ann’s skirt and unzipped it down her ass. He looked down to see her ass crack as he dropped the skirt on the floor. “No panties.”

“Thought it would be faster.” Ann giggled as his fingers moved up under her ass to sink deep into her damp hole. She continued to watch the screen as Carol removed her bra to give John her whole breasts to lick and suck.

Five buttons later Ann stood completely naked. She grabbed the back of the chair in front of her while Bob explored her ass and pussy. “Lean forward.” He said. She spread her legs wide to allow him room to do whatever he wanted.

While John continued to make love to Carol’s orbs she managed to remove her skirt and panties. She pulled him over to one of the white rugs and lowered her body. His mouth stayed on her nipple as they dropped slowly to the floor. “Want me to take these off?” She asked as her fingers toyed with the top of the thigh high hose.

“No please leave them on.” He begged. They looked so sensual.

Bob’s fingers were everywhere. She thought there had to be at least three men touching her. “I can’t take much more of this.” She moaned as she turned to pull his clothes off. As his prick sprang out she grabbed it. It was hers. She dropped to her knees and sucked in the large crown. His fingers curled around her ears to guide her head forward and back.

“My turn.” Carol laughed as she pulled John’s lips off her nipple. She pushed him on his back and moved her lips down to capture one of his chest cherries. “Lower.” He moaned as he gently pushed her lips down his stomach and over his navel. His tip was waiting impatiently for her mouth. She didn’t disappoint him as she sucked the whole hard six inches inside. She was happy because she couldn’t get Bob’s ten inches down her throat.

Ann discovered the same thing as she tried to take him all the way inside her mouth. She was surprised when he pulled her up off his shaft. “Let’s join our spouses.” She tried to pick up her clothes but he stopped her. “We’ll get them later.” They walked naked down the stairs and saw Carol’s mouth moving up and down John’s prick.

“We decided to join you.” Bob announced as he pulled Ann down on the other white rug.

Carol had not expected them to join them. Having sex with another person was stress enough. Now they were going to do it with their spouses watching. She stopped sucking on John and looked over to see Bob’s face between Ann’s thighs. She could see her full dark bush around the edges of Bob’s mouth. She felt John’s fingers moving between her own thighs. Her bashfulness disappeared when his fingers found her hard clit.

Carol lost track of time while her fingers and John’s explored each other’s bodies. It felt so strange touching another man’s nakedness. She had forgotten about Ann and Bob until she heard Ann moan loudly.

“Oh yes!” Ann cried as Bob directed his hard shaft into her dripping hole. Her hands held onto his shoulders as his hips gave her all he had. Her eyes opened wide as she felt him hit the back of her dead-end tunnel.

Don’t worry honey it won’t last long. Carol chuckled to herself. She smiled when she felt John position himself between her thighs. She curled her legs around his hips as he sank deep inside. “Go slow.” She whispered in his ear.

Bob’s body slapped against Ann’s rapidly as he fucked her like a rabbit. She held on for dear life and suddenly it was over. She still pushed her pussy up and down while his body died. “More.” She panted. But, Bob took a deep breath and fell to the side. His soft prick slipped from her unfulfilled hole. Ann turned to see John slowly but forcefully move his prick in and out of Carol’s almost bare pussy lips.

“It feels so good.” Carol whispered in John’s ear. Her body was tingling all over while this wonderful man fucked her. She reached her hand under this stomach to play with her clit and his prick at the same time. Why had she waited so long to swap she wondered. She stopped her hand movement when she felt someone fingers join her own. At first she thought it was John but the fingers were too small. She glanced over to see Ann’s smiling face only inches from her own. They joined forces to touch her clit. Carol was not shocked when Ann’s lips moved over to find her own. The lips were so soft and her tongue was so active.

“Touch me.” Ann whispered in Carol’s ear. Ann did as the woman asked. Her fingers searched and found Ann’s hard clit in her thick nest. She massaged another woman’s pussy for the first time. Something told her it wouldn’t be the last.

Bob lay spent as he watched the others race towards their own climaxes. He knew he would have to ask John how he held out so long before he came. He was surprised to hear Carol come first.

“Oh yes. Don’t stop fucking me.” She moaned as John sped up his hip movements. Her mouth returned to Ann’s and her fingers soon brought Ann up to her own explosion. The two women came at the same time.

“YES!” Ann cried out. “YES YES!” Carol joined in. John could only grunt as he filled Carol’s hole with his pleasure juices.

Their bodies all lay twisted together as the fire died down in the fireplace. “Want me to get it going again?” Bob asked the three nudes.

“Please do.” Ann said smiling as she opened her legs. She knew he meant the fire but right now she wanted to feel his long ram again inside of her. He didn’t let her down. This time he lasted longer.

Carol and Ann lay almost asleep next to their men as the fire did go out.

“Can I show you what I learned at our last date?” Ann asked Carol as she moved down to the blonde woman’s stomach. Carol only smiled as she felt Ann’s lips find the small blonde pubic patch. She closed her eyes experiencing a woman’s lips on her pussy for the first time. Why oh why did she wait so long?

As they dressed later and showed Ann and John to the door Carol said. “Thanks for the date.”

“No. Thanks for the couple dating service.” Ann said as she leaned over to kiss Carol directly on her lips. They both wondered who their next date would be.

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed CDS III. Should I continue with this series? A few of you married couples out there liked this concept. Don’t forget to vote. Thanks.

Slickman
Slickman
8,178 Followers
12