All Comments on 'Couple's New Toilet'

by womensToilet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A comma festival

I'm not a member of the grammar or punctuation police but I'm assuming that English is not your first language because there are commas everywhere, in places they don't belong or where periods should be. It made what was a interesting story almost impossible to read and that's a shame. Perhaps an editor could assist because it isn't your imagination that's lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun read

Enjoyed the story so far, and looking forward to the continuation. But, just my opinion, I hope that Long doesn't shit on the kid. I think that "man scat" is a little too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE

I LOVEDDD IT IT WAS SOO FUJCKING NASTTTTTYYYY <333

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Damn, that was nasty! And very good. 5 Stars! Loved it!

TaleTeller4035TaleTeller4035about 8 years ago
GOOD READ....

Captures the correct attitude of the dominant, especially as regards the objectification of the toilet slave.

Genos123Genos123almost 7 years ago
awesome story

Awesome story, hope there is another part Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

please next party !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Couple's New Toilet" _ OK You Warned Me!

Hallo W-T!

I would have loved reading this story,,, if only you had written as a (Lesbian Fetish) and left out all of the fucken men!

If you're interested to see how many stars I gave you, go to (message to the author in this box).

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

Loved your story; got me really horny; would like to read more.

cumfreakcumfreakover 5 years ago
Nice idea

Nice idea for a story, but I couldn’t read to the end because of the many grammar and syntax errors.

It would be good to have a native English speaker proof-read your text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband and I are in a cuckold relationship, and a FLM. I do use my husband as a toilet, both drinking my urine and eating my turd as it come out of my ass. He also uses his tongue as a tampon, licking my menstrual blood and swallowing it as well. I am very fortunate to have him as my husband.

cindyt98765@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous