Couple's New Toilet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alessio could feel Fei's full weight on his skull, she never stood so long on it, it was painful, her feet were sweaty too, it was not a pleasant situation. Then he felt some liquid hitting his face, it smelled like.. blood, he realized she was menstruating right over him, but there was nothing he could do about it.

She lowered herself on his face, finally he didn't have her full weight crushing his skull, but her bloody pussy was now on his face, and he could feel the blood flowing, she ordered him to lick and started riding his face, making a bloody mess on it. He could just lick and swallow the mess, she started sucking Long's cock, until he was rock hard and dripping pre-cum, she then stood up and spitted in Alessio's mouth.

Alessio was in trance. He had his face covered in menstrual blood, then he saw Long's cock hard and throbbing right over his face, damn he was bigger than him, he always believed the common say on Chinese men smaller endowment, it was really a shock to see Long's cock so big.

Fei, turned herself and sat back on his face, then he felt Long's balls on his forehead, they were actually going to fuck on his face. Long was rock hard, he entered Fei's cunt with a single hit, then started fucking her rough, he could feel the young boy's tongue on his shaft as it went in and out from the pussy, he could feel his heavy balls hitting the boy's face, for a dominant man like him this was too much. He started thrusting deep inside his wife's cunt, and grunting.

Fei was also in paradise, she had her husband's big cock hitting her G spot and the boy's tongue on her clit at the same time, it was so damn good, she had an orgasm, then another, she lost count, she accelerated the rhythm until a huge orgasm built-up in her, she squirted a huge one right on the boy's face. Long never saw his wife squirting, it was soo good to see her coming like that, her pussy was also pulsating, this was too much, Long's balls tightened and he started shooting a huge load inside her pussy.

Alessio could see everything, the shaft going in and out so rapid, the blood dripping in his mouth, while he licked them, it was like a porn movie, just much more close. He then received a huge squirt right on his mouth, he couldn't breathe for a second, it was sudden, damn, she just came on his face like that. He then saw Long's balls tighten right on his eyes, and he could tell he was flooding her pussy with his hot cum.

This was it, Long exited her pussy exhausted and she ordered Alessio to clean her up, which he did. After she was done, Long placed his soft cock in his mouth too, which he had to clean up. They brought him to the bathroom, where he could see what a mess he was, blood and cum everywhere. They made him lie in the bathtub, then Fei started pissing on his face, Long started pissing on his shirt too, but he directed his piss everywhere, his face, mouth etc. He was a mess. They told him he would spend the night there, while they went back to his room, they would fuck there so they wouldn't have the problem to make a mess in their room.

The morning after, Alessio was freezing, the piss dried on him making him smell like a public toilet, but just when he thought maybe he could wash and change, they entered the toilet and started pissing again, no warning, they just pissed with the same ease of mind they would have in a toilet. The morning piss was even more, and more disgusting than last night's.

Over the next weeks she and Long used Alessio that way almost every day, without her period it was even better to have sex on his face, and she had more and more orgasms. One night in particular, after a few drinks and a hot session of sex right on the boy's face, she had squirted once and Long had cum twice, they went to the bathtub to give him a golden shower.

However while she peed on his face, she felt a fart coming out, damn, she so had to shit. What to do? Just go on and do her business on his face? Or move to a toilet?

It was then that Fei decided to go on, she had to shit, she was a bit tipsy, and her consideration of Alessio was now so low that she didn't have the problem anymore, she started farting. Alessio could see her anus moving, he screamed no, but Long placed his foot to block him down.

Fei went on, she felt her shit coming out, it was good, she let it come out, her anus puckered and a huge turd came out, landing right on Alessio's face, she wasn't done, she kept on shitting, two, three turds covered Alessio's face, the fourth landing on his shirt.

He couldn't see, his face was covered in shit, and the smell, it was so damn bad. He couldn't stand being there, totally covered in shit. When she was done she ordered him to eat it, and she watched down. It was then that she felt her stomach pushing, and before she knew she was puking right on the boy's face.

All Alessio could see was her mouth erupting a huge quantity of liquid and then the smell hit him, it was so strong it even covered the shit smell he was full of. It was awful, disgusting and he almost puked himself. Eventually, she even apologized for that, she wasn't one to easily puke, and they didn't drink so much either.

Time went on, and she didn't get her period. She took a test, and it was clearly pregnant. That explained the vomit. This was great news, and she could imagine a 9 months of being spoilt by her new slave, this was wonderful. She asked Alessio to leave his job. And called Long to give the great news, Long however had a bad news, the restaurant was out of business, they had to shut it down that week.

To be continued...

12