All Comments on 'Couple's Night Out'

by FurryFury

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
Great Job for a first contest story

Good job... very well done.. good luck in the contest.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years ago
Surprise Surprise

Fury

Wow... I was surprised to see the link this morning and had to hit it. A great story. It was an excellent one for a submission for a contest. Kudos to you!!!! I'm thrilled to see this here. You have talent in the SRP's and I knew you'd be just as great here on this side of the coin.

I sooooo look forward to more of your writing especially because I KNOW what you really love to write. You do it with such great flare and I admire your work very much.

Great job and congratulations on this and keep writing.

~ Red ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good job for

your first contest. Keep writing.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 18 years ago
A nice little hot story

That was a good first story. Good luck in the contest.

Blue DolphinBlue Dolphinover 18 years ago
Really good, and very HOT

Fury, for a first story on lit, that was wonderful ,and very hot indeed. You had me feeling very uncomfortable, and having to loosen my pants, :)

Very well done love,

I wish you luck in the contest,

Blue

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
Pretty good,

especially for a first story but there was too much buildup and nolt enough action, especially for an anal story.

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments so far!

dreampilot79 ,

Thank you very much for publicly commented on my first story here at Lit! I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for wishing me good luck in the contest!

Your story, A Gift of Love, was beautiful. I am humbled by how good your writing is!

Fury

RedHairedandFriendly ,

Thanks so much Red!

*hugs*

This is so new to me. To have the support of friends who are so generous with their praise is simply wonderful!

I now have another story on here but not for the Valentine's Contest. It's called The Daddy Room. http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=238540

Thanks for your public comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!

Fury

Daniellekitten ,

Thanks for your good comments! I will keep writing. I love doing that so much. I hope to get the chance to read your stories soon.

Fury

damppanties ,

Thanks for saying it is a good first story and wishing me luck in the contest! I really appreciate your taking the time to do so!

I hope to read your story entry too, very soon!

Fury

Blue Dolphin ,

I'm glad you enjoyed my first effort here! I like very much that you had to loosen your pants. I was somewhat worried about this story because unlike some of my other stories I really did this one. I'm not sure that helped the writing of it!

It's wonderful to hear a public comment from you, my friend! *hugs* You know I LOVE your stories too!

Fury

Boxlicker101 ,

Thanks for your comments. This wasn't meant to be a "stroke" story. I agree it didn't have enough detail sex to be one.

This story was very real though. There may be some value in that. If I were to write it from a fantasy view point, Michelle would have come several times. Joe would have too. He would not have left to shower. They would not have had to wash the toy. So much would be different. This was a more realistic story of a couple having a night out of some, let me assure you, very hot sex including first time anal.

Confession, it's harder for me to write when I've actually done the scenario, than it is when I am merely imagining it. I think that's because I got lost in the sensations. I can't remember the details well enough, except when I'm topping. Then I can remember the details very well indeed. I have to be spot on those details for safety reasons in those cases.

Anyway thanks for the comments. I think you might like my fantasy, The Daddy Room, better. There is more sex in it. No, it's not incest, it's BDSM.

Thanks for the public comments!

Fury

@}-}rebecca----@}-}rebecca----over 18 years ago
Bravo

Miss Fury .....thank you for sharing .......simply wonderful !!!

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks so much @}-}rebecca!

*hugs*

I appreciate you writing a public comment like this so much!

I'm glad you liked it!

Fury

capricious_chiccapricious_chicover 18 years ago
Nice

Fun first. Good luck w/the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Couple's night out was great!

Wow, Nice job with the story. Your story was very realistic, my husband and I try to plan an over night outing everyother month. I may start to write about them for all to enjoy...maybe.

Keep up the good work.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Naughty & Hot

Great job for your first try, Furry. Your characters really celebrated Valentine's in style! Sorry to say this, but the only problem I had was with the flow. It was a bit jerky to me, and I was thrown off a few times. Otherwise, it was very good. Good luck to you.

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
Aurora Black in Greece

Thank you so much for you comments! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as you did. I am sorry part of it didn't seem smooth. I guess I still have a lot of room for improvement!

Thanks for your good luck wishes!

Fury

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
capricious_chic in USA

Thanks so much for your comments and good luck wishes!

Fury

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
Anonymous in Maryland,USA

Thank for your public comment! I am now officially jealous of you! You get to do this six times a year and I only get to do it twice?

Yes, that is why it might have seem realistic because it was something I really did.

You should write up your sexy stories too! If you do, let me know so I can read them!

I will try to keep writing. Sometimes I can't find the words or the time though.

Fury

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I loved it!

And just think - Valentines Day is just aroung the corner. Wish I could reenact this great story.

Thanks!

st50

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
Anonymous in USA

I'm so glad you liked the story. You can do this. All you need is a willing partner and, if you have kids, to arrange for them to be out of the house or go to a hotel. It doesn't have to cost much at all to do this.

Thanks for your public comment.

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 18 years ago
Not bad at all

LOL I'm impressed with this first contest story of yours.

Very nice that you did not leave out the mundane details of reality. I liked that.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

sacksackabout 18 years ago
dark and very naughty....

delicious in its expert sex writing...bravo!

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
Black Tulip

Thank you for your public comment and good luck wishes! I have no illusions that my first story will win this contest.

Though I've only had time to read a few of the other stories they are all excellent!

I didn't leave out the mundane because I lived this story. It could be better. They could always be better!

I don't really like being in a contest. I don't think it's my thing, but it's been a learning experience. To me that is what life is all about.

Thanks again for your comments,

Fury

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
dark and very naughty....

Thank you for your comment!

Expert sex writing? *wiggles with great (not completely deserved) praise and grins* Why thank you!

You are very kind!

*hugs*

Fury

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Are you reviewing your own work?

Never knew an author could thank their reviewers and you can't see all the comments.

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Once again, yes I am replying to comments on my work. I think it's a nice thing to do. Yes, I can see the comments but not who made them unless you put your name in. In your case it's Anonymous. Does it bother you or do you like that I do this?

I would have liked it if an author had responded when I wrote.

Thanks for you comment,

Fury

au_manau_manalmost 18 years ago
Very loving story.

Well done Fury and quite a contrast to "Daddy's Room" but just as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AU Man

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a public comment! I'm so glad you liked both of these stories. The main difference is one was my hottest fantasy for over a decade and one really happened!

*blows kiss*

Fury

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Loved it!!

You do a wonderful of developing the story. I can see the whole scene in my mind's eye as if I were there!

Well done!

ST

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 17 years agoAuthor
ST, Thank you!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! I really was there and I was worried it hampered my descriptions some. YOU have made my day!

Thanks for taking the time to comment and rate my story!

Fury

Matty_WalterMatty_Walterover 14 years ago
EXCELLENT story

What a great story. I loved it partly because it was so exciting, and partly because it was so believable. I really believe hat you lived this and that you and your husband had a great time.

Thanks for sharing.

Matty

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked It

Glad I read it, cause you never know. Keep writing, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tastefully Done

This was a very hot story of romance, seduction and raw sex. It was also humorous. The introduction of a new ideas by a loving couple reasonably simulating real life in a fantasy. I hope you have that shattering orgasm while he is plowing your ass and pulling your hair.

playman64playman64about 9 years ago
Very hot

I really got into this story, anal is my favorite position

Very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous