All Comments on 'Couples Only: Glory Hole Night'

by married40scouple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couples Only

I am a bisexual, classy & matue crossdresser in Augusta, Georgia and would love to be invited to a party like this one, it looks like a fun evening for Dawn and everyone there.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 12 years ago
I liked it too.......

only I hope Dawn wears a higher heel next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting story

Fun and interesting way to get to the next level. Many guys want to, they just need the right situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A fantasy come true

It's true, I don't know about the crossdressing,But I think every guy would enjoy being made to perform with another guy. I've had that fantasy for a while, but every woman I approached with the idea, only said it was disgusting, two guys with each other! I've since stopped confessing to my secret desire, and have come to the conclusion that as many women that say they want to hear about your fantasies, they wouldn't do a thing to help you act them out, so now I just remain quiet when asked, although I would still do everything possible to help them fulfill theirs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it, but confused.

The main character's name was Dave at the beginning and his friend was Joe, then at the end his friend was Dave. I guess that was suppose to be Joe again and I was hoping for more sex between the two, but the ending made up for it.

tallone47tallone47about 12 years ago
Very hot

Love them glory holes myself. I have been there with both wemen and men. Please write more!

sharrensharrenabout 11 years ago
Glory hole night

what a lovely story. I wish I could have found a room mate to share some time with. I am just coming out, but at 67 now, much too old however, I enjoy reading the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story. To Sharren, never too old,advice, don't overdress, wear nylons, dress not too short, but a little loose, many is the time I have had a guy run his hand up my dress and finger my butt. Let them, do not be choosy, if the guy wants you then doesn't matter his age or looks. All men like their cock sucked, do it slowly, look them in the eye, tell them what a great cock they have. Let them blow in your mouth and swallow, keep their cock in your mouth until they move back. If you want anal, make sure you are prepared, nothing worse than lubing yourself up while he is waiting. He wants your arse, so make sure he sees it, kneel lift your dress up, let him play with your panties, nylons, hose if he wants. Let him finger you, lick you, whatever he wants, I assure you he will be hard, he wants you no matter your age, when he positions his cock, make it easy for him as he enters you, groan, you will anyway, tell him how good he feels, let him fuck you the way he wants, bend your back. If he wants you on your back as he fucks you, look at him, as he does talk to him, so good, fuck me big boy, don't stop, all work. When he cumms, give it to me, thats it, all of it ,gets them going. Let him finish the way he wants ,let him pull out, if he wants to play with your cock, suck it, stroke it, encourage him, try to cumm for him. Thank him when he leaves. Remember, you are over 60, he has picked you up, you want him as much as he wants you. I am 63 and I get fucked by different guys at least 3 times a week, looks, age and race don't matter. Safe sex always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Names confusing

You need to pay attention to the names. You used David a number of times when you meant Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved this!!!!!!!

This was my perfect fantasy! Do not like men, LOVE transexuals and being a cum slut (orally). Thanks so much, Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous