Couples Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling," she pleaded, "it's no big deal. The college kids hardly touched me. It was nothing worse than slow dancing with another man—there was a little groping, but that's all." She left out the nakedness, the shower and the jerking off. She could see my hesitation. "Sweetie, Tom convinced me it's no big deal. I mean, I was in the shower, so what do I care where those boys shoot their cum? And it's not like Tom is some complete stranger—right? We've known each other for years, there's no harm in a little innocent play, is there?" Tom had done a number of my wife, I suppose I should thank him for it. My wife's new cavalier attitude was refreshing and a little scary.

"So you're saying you should be able to suck off anyone you like?"

"I guess. I mean, is that so wrong? I only want to suck off huge cocks, like Tom's. I get to satisfy my craving and Tom gets a release. Is that so wrong?"

"What am I supposed to do with that?" I was confused. Sure, I had just screwed Kylie's brains out, but I thought I had missed a threesome between her, Wendy and Tom. This was different, wasn't it? My wife wanted carte blanche to cocksuck.

"Look, honey, Tom just really makes me horny. I can't help it, and neither can he. You've always wanted me to be with another man—I'm only doing what you asked me to," she was trying to escape any responsibility for her lust. "Can I please, just this once?" Wendy had asserted her right to suck any cock, but now she was asking me for permission to go further with Tom. "I'll let you get a blowjob anytime you want. And, if she wants, you can fuck Kylie, or my friend Sue."

I shot a glance at my wife. "Come on, I see you checking her out at parties."

"You want me to let you fuck him," I asked, changing the subject back to Tom.

"I promise I won't fuck anyone else without your permission. I might have to suck some cock now and then, but Tom is the only one I'll fuck." I knew it was pointless to stand in the way of my wife's new cock lust. I also knew that her promise was short-term. "Tom is more than happy to let you have Kylie—and so am I," she offered as a consolation. "Let me have my fun with Tom, okay? You'll be happy with Kylie's tight little ass." Wendy was really selling, desperate to put Tom's cock inside her. "It's just fun, I swear."

"Fine," I said, resigned to the situation. "Go have your fun."

"I knew you'd understand, honey," she said gleefully, jumping up from the sofa. "One other thing," she said gently as she turned back, her hands clasped together like a giddy schoolgirl. "Could you let us have the room?" I looked up to see Tom standing in the doorway, naked. His enormous cock was standing at attention, pointing at Wendy's tits and ass.

"Sure," I said, numbly as I walked towards the door.

"You can have Kylie's bed, champ," Tom said without making eye contact as I passed him. He then lunged towards Wendy, not bothering to shut the door on his way toward fucking my wife. I stood at the doorway and watched for a moment.

12